SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Now that's a shirtless pic laugh out loud, wowza! I can definitely ship Whit and Dr Chris.

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Oh, wow - Chris didn't really do it for me on the show, but he is totally working it in these modeling photos. I did not know he was hiding that body under there.

And, I can actually totally see Chris/Whitney too! They're both kind of dorky and have a similar sense of humor. I know that people were talking about Chris dating that Bachelor producer...did anything come out of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:51 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Oh, wow - Chris didn't really do it for me on the show, but he is totally working it in these modeling photos. I did not know he was hiding that body under there.

And, I can actually totally see Chris/Whitney too! They're both kind of dorky and have a similar sense of humor. I know that people were talking about Chris dating that Bachelor producer...did anything come out of that?  

Did this really happen—for sure? Which producer? Are there photos? I hope this did not happen, I kind of feel disappointed for some reason.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:05 pm

Shirtless pic with only undie??
I always like guys with a hot body to post more of these, talking about eye candies.

ps Farmer Chris, you are not included in the hot body list, sorry. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:12 pm

The producer was in a couple of pics with Chris. There wasn't anything indicating they were dating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:25 pm

rhondam wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Oh, wow - Chris didn't really do it for me on the show, but he is totally working it in these modeling photos. I did not know he was hiding that body under there.

Did this really happen—for sure? Which producer? Are there photos? I hope this did not happen, I kind of feel disappointed for some reason.

Oh, sorry, should have phrased it as "speculation" that occurred earlier in this thread. Something about him originally posting a cute picture with a producer captioned "thanks to this babe", then changing it to "thanks to this friend" made people wonder if they were dating. I don't really keep up with Chris at all, so I was just wondering if anything was found out and if they really were dating or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Ok found it on page 75. It's @jessica_florence. IMO they are nothing more than friends (as they all seem to be) because there is no further evidence to corroborate this. Whew, thought there was a series of photos from some weekend or something! I really am on the Whitney/Chris ship giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Regarding that photo of Cupcake - Holy Guacamole! I'd suggest renaming him Beefcake, but I still think he seems sweet, so to me he'll always be Cupcake.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Yowsers....now this is a Chris S that can model! Holy Lord....made me blush a little! giggling And I could ship Whit & this Chris S!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Doc Chris in his undies!  :thud

He won't have any problem getting laid after this photo -- remember Amy Schumer asking if he had problems getting laid, and Chris sorta dodged the question.  LOL!

I want Whitney and Chris to meet they would have a good time together. Also, they will really get each other's clinician side and be able to talk about flossing and egg freezing without flinching.  giggling

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Yes!! Whit and Cupcake, that's perfect! I'm really hoping this happens now, and they must have some similarities considering they already share friends.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:20 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan