SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:16 am

sara11 wrote:He has been eliminated. Early yesterday morning I requested to follow him on IG and he accepted it a few minutes ago. And he also started following Tanner.

I thought he was let go in San Antonio already, based on my interpretation of the blurry RC pics. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:45 am

mindless wrote:
sara11 wrote:He has been eliminated. Early yesterday morning I requested to follow him on IG and he accepted it a few minutes ago. And he also started following Tanner.

I thought he was let go in San Antonio already, based on my interpretation of the blurry RC pics. giggling
I didn't think we knew who was let go in San Antonio...and I am slow on the uptake as I should be going to bed. LOL. Got the giggling emogi after the fact. duh

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:51 am

Oh we don't, it just looked like he was on the receiving end of a goodbye hug. But then again, it might have not even been JJ, since all the pics were blurry and from far away. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:00 am

mindless wrote:Oh we don't, it just looked like he was on the receiving end of a goodbye hug. But then again, it might have not even been JJ, since all the pics were blurry and from far away. laugh out loud
I guess if he's back on instagram/twitter, I guess he is eliminated for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Page is up:

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-7Ju

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 12, 2015 2:02 pm

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Jj-bachelorette
Hometown: Denver, CO
Height: 6'0"
Tattoos: One
All-time favorite movies: A River Runs Through It, Dumb and Dumber, Rocky
Biggest date fear: Wasting my time and money on someone who was just using me for dinner

What does being married mean to you?
Sacrificing for each other's happiness, honest and open; share and celebrate each other's successes, and support in tough times.

Who's your favorite actor?
Robert Downey Jr. He seems as cool as the other side of the pillow -- also respect for how he dealt with adversity and recovery.

What's the most outrageous thing you've ever done?
I won $20,000 betting on college football and won on an onside kick.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be?
Lou Gehrig, my favorite baseball player and an incredible man. Seems like an incredible person that lived in an era that I like (the '20s and '30s).
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/11-bachelor-jj
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 13, 2015 1:47 pm

JJ may get the villain edit.

-Who was the villain or most disliked guy in the house? In the beginning, it was Clint. Once he was eliminated, I’m pretty sure JJ is going to get the edit of the loudmouth guy who basically has no filter.

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 3:07 pm

RS is giving us stuff on guys who left pretty early in the process and usually will preface all this as meaningless as they don't last very long. 
Interesting that his tune changes when he has nothing better to offer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:14 pm

He looks like Julien Doré (french singer) so much
JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Julien-Dore_reference
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:24 pm

After the MTA JJ was attacked by four gang members and had to be hospitalized . His face is swollen but seems to be OK now.

Source : US Weekly and TMZ

Hope for a speedy recovery JJ
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:59 pm

^^That is so random. Praying for a speedy and full recovery.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:02 pm

That's horrible. Hope JJ recovers quickly. Click the link for a pic. sad
Big Ben Z to the rescue!

TMZ
JJ Lane -- one of the so-called 'Brokeback Bachelors' from this season of “The Bachelorette” -- got ambushed by a gang of dudes waiting outside a cast and crew after-party.
The beatdown happened Saturday night when JJ was leaving the "Men Tell All" after-party. Production sources tell us he and a crew member got jumped by a group of at least 5 thugs.
It got ugly, real quick -- we're told JJ and the crew member took a few shots to the face, and the brawl continued until someone ran into the club to grab fellow contestant Ben Zorn. The hardbodied, badass jumped in and broke up the fight.
JJ suffered 2 black eyes, and his suit got shredded, but witnesses tell us he fought the good fight, considering the numbers. JJ believes the attackers were a gang, according to our sources.
We're told he ended up in an ER because he was feeling ill, and friends were worried he had a concussion. For some reason, neither JJ nor anyone on the production chose to call cops about the brawl.
JJ's only consolation -- he doesn't have to get engaged to Kaitlyn. She booted him 4 weeks ago. We hear Clint's still available.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/15/the-bachelorette-jj-lane-beat-up-gang-fight-men-tell-all-after-party/#ixzz3g0Y5tQLt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+26
agentcurls
california90
rhondam
Brill
dw_a_mom