SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brokebackbachelor - JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Yeah, he talked about this in the viewing party that was on Periscope. I don't know the uploader's name, but she was mentioned here before. He seemed fine though!

Back to top Go down

brokebackbachelor - JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:43 pm

How sad and random. Glad he is feeling better.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:43 pm

I hope he recovers soon. That is absolutely horrible.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:51 am

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, he talked about this in the viewing party that was on Periscope. I don't know the uploader's name, but she was mentioned here before. He seemed fine though!

It was Molly Mcaleer, she is a writer for two broke girls. I think he healed pretty quickly. He was at that viewing party on Monday night, and after he'd been there for 2-3 minutes (Molly was secretly periscoping the whole thing and he never noticed even as she was sitting next to him) he said "Do you want to hear a story from Men Tell All" and then told the fight story, and leaned in so some of the women could see his black eye. The women then promptly said, "oh wow, can you tell us a real story now?" So he was up and about and having cocktails on Monday!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:55 am

Are we sure about this story? He was at brunch with the BIP group & Ben Z which I think was the next day. No sign of a black eye to me.

brokebackbachelor - JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 11378450_894579240581430_131229505_n

Clare's Instagram

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:59 am

albean99 wrote:Are we sure about this story?
Yes, we are...sad
brokebackbachelor - JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 11426245_974626922568677_1998658095_n
janzandannieshow Yikes Bagikes!!! @jjhlane21 #brokebackbachelor #mentellall #bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:04 am

brokebackbachelor - JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Jjjjj10
https://twitter.com/jjhlane/status/621363025509924864
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That's horrible. Hope JJ recovers quickly. Big Ben Z to the rescue!
Yes, this is horrible. I also hope he recovers quickly.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:11 am

Scary. Glad he's ok and hoping he has a speedy recovery.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

brokebackbachelor - JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 brokebackbachelor - JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 brokebackbachelor - JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 brokebackbachelor - JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:28 am

It seems like, from JJ's twitter that a bunch of the guys were together and Joe Bailey was involved in the fight as well. Not sure what exactly instigated it since JJ said on twitter (posted above) that he was defending a friend.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:04 am

Okay, I believe it. Who knew you could get black eyes just on the lid/brow area. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:34 pm

lurker11 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, he talked about this in the viewing party that was on Periscope. I don't know the uploader's name, but she was mentioned here before. He seemed fine though!

It was Molly Mcaleer, she is a writer for two broke girls. I think he healed pretty quickly. He was at that viewing party on Monday night, and after he'd been there for 2-3 minutes (Molly was secretly periscoping the whole thing and he never noticed even as she was sitting next to him) he said "Do you want to hear a story from Men Tell All" and then told the fight story, and leaned in so some of the women could see his black eye. The women then promptly said, "oh wow, can you tell us a real story now?" So he was up and about and having cocktails on Monday!

Oh, he didn't know that she was Periscoping? That's really awful, because if she was more popular, he could probably gotten in trouble for revealing all that. I thought it was strange that he was opnely talking about Nick being self-absorbed and trying to stand out from his 10 siblings, since JJ/Nick seem to be good friends now.

My favorite part was when he was like "I didn't know who Amy Schumer was. She wasn't big in March". Um, yes, she was! And, she's confirmed in many interviews that he really was a turd so his whole thing about it being spliced doesn't really hold true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+26
agentcurls
california90
rhondam
Brill
dw_a_mom