SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Wisconsin is playing against Duke tonight for NCAA championship. If Nick is home, wouldn't he tweet/favor basketball tweets? He did so about two weeks ago.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:04 pm

Beagle wrote:This is all Elan's doing. Check out this picture back in August 2014. Same shirt, same scruff in the face. Nick was in California with Elan.
https://instagram.com/p/rhzfNXMw-S/?taken-by=nick_viall28

We have scrutinized that and another picture hours ago, LOL!! giggling

I'd be shocked if it wasn't done to throw people off track.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:05 pm

Nick will be F1.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Diana wrote:Nick will be F1.

That would be one love story you will not forget if that is true. cheerleader
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Beagle wrote:This is all Elan's doing. Check out this picture back in August 2014. Same shirt, same scruff in the face. Nick was in California with Elan.

Oops sorry , I didn't see that giggling , Coming on late, but I didn't believe for a minute either that today's picture was actually from today. Elan is obviously in charge of Nick's phone and he thinks he can fool us. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Diana wrote:This show is so ridiculous at this point.

Who knows, it might get even hairier. What if the guys who left voluntarily are asked to reveal their vote and if it was for Britt they get to date her. :uptonogood Imaginary twist.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:56 am

i agree. :yes:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:00 am

sdmom wrote:Wisconsin is playing against Duke tonight for NCAA championship. If Nick is home, wouldn't he tweet/favor basketball tweets? He did so about two weeks ago.

I was just thinking about this. I remember when the Packers were in the playoffs he tweeted alot even when it went bad. "Choke" I would think something like that would have shown up in his feed during the game. Now watch a tweet or favor will occur suddenly after we voice this thought laugh out loud. *big brother is watching* :shocked!:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:10 am

Diana wrote:Nick will be F1.

I am A-Ok with that! :cutesmile!: One of these seasons my favorite is due to win...........right?!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:12 am

Beagle wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Oops sorry , I didn't see that giggling , Coming on late, but I didn't believe for a minute either that today's picture was actually from today. Elan is obviously in charge of Nick's phone and he thinks he can fool us. Hugesmile

I still think the Mayonnaise tweet could go either way between Elan/Nick as the originator
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:21 am

I just had a thought........they brought back the 2 on 1 date last season with Chris S........what if they bring it this time as well...it is usually episode 6 correct? I could totally see them putting Nick on it with someone who probably has no shot just to build up more drama, angst. I can just see all the guys sitting wishing, hoping the crew come and take Nick's suitcase Upset and then they take the other guys to which I :Woah-hoo: and the other men :bigsigh: ( Atleast I hope that is how it would go if Nick were placed on a 2 on 1.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:43 am

James, Nick's brother has been tweeting all night about the game. I haven't seen any movement from Nick on twitter, but I saw this from Brian. This was in response to James being sad about the game.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg