View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:35 pm

JBF this is amazing VO & PI's - Discussion - Page 2 246303941

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Feel free to add more, folks... you know I just touched the tip of the iceberg.

Just don't use words like "connection" and "journey".

"Amazing" is OK only in terms of JP's "nights" since we know there is another meaning to those words...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Great post as always JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:18 pm

patience

Ashley tells several times to JP to be patient: when he toss the coin to first kiss her... and I think another time but forgot when

Remember when Ben and Blake are teasing JP about kissing Ashley. Ben tells JP to be patient.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Samantharose wrote:patience

Ashley tells several times to JP to be patient: when he toss the coin to first kiss her... and I think another time but forgot when

Remember when Ben and Blake are teasing JP about kissing Ashley. Ben tells JP to be patient.

yes!!! VO & PI's - Discussion - Page 2 3792326465

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Titou wrote:
Samantharose wrote:patience

yes!!! VO & PI's - Discussion - Page 2 3792326465

Fortune cookie mentioned in ???Ash blog,...."something about patience will be rewarded"
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Samantharose wrote:patienceAshley tells several times to JP to be patient: when he toss the coin to first kiss her... and I think another time but forgot when

Yep! And another shout out to JP in her blog after their first 1:1...she wrote about how they opened up a fortune cookie & it said something about patience as well. :Nod:

Great round-up of catch-words JBF. yes

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:57 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Samantharose wrote:patienceAshley tells several times to JP to be patient: when he toss the coin to first kiss her... and I think another time but forgot when

Yep! And another shout out to JP in her blog after their first 1:1...she wrote about how they opened up a fortune cookie & it said something about patience as well. VO & PI's - Discussion - Page 2 771730417

Great round-up of catch-words JBF. VO & PI's - Discussion - Page 2 3792326465

another mention with constantine first date with the old man. Remember?

and

JP saying to ASHLEY: when am I going to have a date... I am IMPATIENT (vs he waited a long time to get this 1:1 after their first 1:1)

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Choice soundbytes from episode #9

Without Ames providing his trademark Ames-isms, it was hardly a literary episode. At least that guy left us with a masterpiece back in hometowns, worth repeating again:

It is best when the ordinary is extraordinary. I think. There’s this Italian Renaissance way of being romantic. They call it sprezzatura which is where you try to be as romantic as possible but through your ordinary life. There’s so much more magic in the ordinary. Life isn’t all like fireworks and so if you can have romantic things come, like, from inside you than you have that spark.

Star critters featured this episode: toads and frogs… well, we only saw the slinky green tree frog on Jordan’s date. Everybody else got toads.

Favorite dramatic highlights:
Ashley: What is going on?! What are you doing here?! My heart is racing!
Ryan: Yeah, mine too!

Best over-excited line all season:
Ryan: I’m so freakin’ shakey!

Erotic Talk & Travelogue Footage: Ben’s Fantasy Date

Sponsored by the words “like”, “nervous” and “natural”

Eye-popping décor: Ben’s shorts

Body language highlight: she likes fondling the lotion… and Ben’s chest

Hair Statement: His hair looked much shorter at the last rose ceremony

Ashley to Ben: I lost my flower.

Ben: We are giddy little school children.

Ben getting the lotion rubbed: Are you OK with this?
Ashley: I’m more than OK with this. I take my job seriously.

Ben: Thanks for your hard work.
Ashley: Thanks for YOUR hard work.

Ashley to Ben: You are such a stud tonight!

Ben: I saw my life with Ashley kinda flash before my eyes…

Ben on the dinner table: Honey, you cook. How nice!

Ben: I’m available today.
Ashley: Ooooh…

Her Anti-Climax: Constantine’s Fantasy Date

Sponsored by the words “like”, “I dunno” and “man cave”

Eye-popping décor: Constantine’s shorts

Body language highlight: she likes fondling Chris Harrison’s card.

Hair Statement: OMG. I got the Euro Mullet. I want a haircut so bad.

Ashley (about Dino): I have a Greek God to my left and the crystal blue waters below me.

Constantine: Houses and women are not the same.

Always let your bromance be your guide… it is easy to make her talk like you… I dunno
Ashley: Sweet.
Constantine: Very grape-fruity.
Ashley: Very grape-fruity.
Constantine: Ben taught me that.
Ashley: Oh did he? (Yeah) Is that weird… that you and your friend are both dating the same girl?
Constantine: Um. I dunno. I’d say it’s weird but it-it-it’s hard to explain. I think, um, I respect him. (OK) If it was something I didn’t respect, it would be a lot harder. If you fall in love with him and he falls in love with you… I mean, yeah that’s you’re like…
Ashley: You wouldn’t want to break that apart?
Constantine: No.
Ashley: …or vice-versa
Constantine: That’s the-the... nobody would want to. You can’t. Like, how do you stop somebody from loving you? It’s either- either given to you or not. There’s nothing you can do about it, so…
Ashley: That-that’s a really good point and I think that you have to be very strong minded to think like that and not be kinda consumed by your emotion. So I guess my question is: Are you ever really consumed by your emotion?
Constantine: Absolutely.
Ashley: Do you ever let your emotion and… do you feel you think everything through.
Constantine: I think that’s, honestly, like that’s a big thing that I wanna… like… this is…
Ashley: I don’t feel like you want to hold my hand and, like, be around me all the time. I don’t know. It’s hard… I don’t have anything to feed off of… and I think time is what we need and I’m hoping that tonight can, y’know, we can figure it out. But I dunno, I mean…

His Anti-Climax: Ryan’s “Fantasy”

Sponsored by the words “like”, “it hurts” and “wow”

Eye-popping décor: Ryan’s flip-flops and Ashley’s soiled bare-feet

Body language highlight: she likes using her hands a lot to explain herself

Hair Statement: Back to scruff

Ryan: Seeing her… it’s like Wow… what a feeling. Heart’s going outta my chest.

No sign of letting up, Mr. Solar Energy:
I am not going to hold back ever again!

Travelogue Talk & Erotic Footage: JP’s Fantasy Date

Sponsored by Hallmark and the Travel Channel. Half of what they say is advertising, but when the game is over, what else is there to say?

Eye-popping décor: Ash’s “long shirt” (different than Lucas’ on wedding shoot date) worn when JP moans “I still need to know how she feels about me”

Body language highlight: that is all this date was about

Hair Statement: JP’s flower pedal on his head during dinner was a nice touch

More commercial plugs:
Ashley: Do you wanna live in New York or Fiji?
Jordan: Let’s say we split it 50-50. Although six months here… I could get used to it.

At least we got one line not about Fiji, Ashley, the L word and marriage:
What? Don’t tell me! Please explain.

Oh heck… Screw the dialogue! Just watch this one with the sound off. All of it is visual entertainment anyway.

Beach scene we are all curious as to why it was cut…
“Do you feel you’re gonna know enough about me for us to potentially leave here engaged?” “Am I ready to do it right now? No.”

Only highlight from The Most Boring Talk With Armchair Harrison

Ashley: JP and I have this thing about being on beaches. Our relationship keeps progressing. It keeps moving forward on a beach and this was no different.

What beaches? Only one I remember is Phuket. Was that the only one needed? In Hong Kong, she was on a beach with others, witnessing an engagement. Our beach scene was so sliced & diced this episode.

Favorite lines from Ashley’s blog:

I had so much fun with Ben on our date. I remember laughing so much. Our sense of humor is so similar and I would say we spent 80 percent of this date cracking jokes and having a great day out in the sun. What you didn't see much of was our boat ride home. It was so romantic and he laid his head on my lap and we looked at the stars. It was a moment of clarity for both of us.

My take: Hmmm… his head was on your lap and not the other way around. Always knew you wanted to be “on top” of that relationship. So different than Reality Steve’s “take” on your JP relationship, comparing you two as… nevermind. (*woof woof*)

Favorite lines from Harrison’s blog:

Ryan made it very clear he didn’t want to be “that guy” and come back and disrupt anything or take time away from the other guys. I was convinced that Ryan was doing this with true intentions and I felt like he deserved to have another talk with Ashley. I was pretty convinced that Ashley wasn’t going to change her mind but that’s not for me to say, so I told Ryan to join us in Fiji.

Way to go Chris! Let him do it on his dime. Or did you offer him a free vacay?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Finale scrap book: Both look pretty teary eyed reading this extract… not too “cheesy”

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/article?title=inside-jp-and-ashleys-final-bachelorette-date-in-fiji-2011297

My dearest Ashley,

This is the first chapter to the greatest love story ever told. The past few months have been the happiest of my life and I can’t wait to see what the future holds. Meeting you has changed my life for ever and falling in love with you is the best thing that has ever happened to me. When we look back years from now, still happy and very much in love, we’ll always remember this time in our lives where Ashley and JP first began. I love you baby with all my heart and can’t wait for the next chapter.

Love always
J

Last edited by JBF on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Thank you, JBF, for doing such a wonderful job at recapping the editing clues & dialogue this season. Much appreciated. I enjoy your posts very much.
:Whiteflowers: :cc2: heartglasses

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Aww thanks! And thanks for giving us "closure" this season! LOL!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion

+9
pavalygurl