Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

VO & PI's - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VO & PI's - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Great post as always JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Feel free to add more, folks... you know I just touched the tip of the iceberg.

Just don't use words like "connection" and "journey".

"Amazing" is OK only in terms of JP's "nights" since we know there is another meaning to those words...

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 pm

JBF this is amazing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 pm

JBF, wow! Thanks for putting that together-- A very interesting read!

Welcome oless4!!

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"hair

This is Ben’s bag. He says he prefers brunettes and Ashley went that route this season. One of his first comments out of the limo concerned her hair color. She, in turn, said his hair is what attracted her on his hometown. Julia and mom had plenty to say about that… and he did get it cut for the rose ceremony…"

I think at the meet and greet Ben says something like he usually dates girls with blonde hair but they haven't worked out so well, since Ashley has brown hair, this might work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

he also said that he prefers the brunettes

talking about brunette. I think on George Lopez, Ash finaly found her true color if we make comparison with herself (somewhere here we have a goofy picture of her). Funny to see that her actual color AND hair looks so very much alike Andrea (his brother's girlfriend).

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

This is Ben’s bag. He says he prefers brunettes and Ashley went that route this season. One of his first comments out of the limo concerned her hair color. She, in turn, said his hair is what attracted her on his hometown. Julia and mom had plenty to say about that… and he did get it cut for the rose ceremony…"

I think at the meet and greet Ben says something like he usually dates girls with blonde hair but they haven't worked out so well, since Ashley has brown hair, this might work.

:Welcome

Thank you! Smiley

oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:07 pm

:Welcome

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:06 pm

"hair

oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:00 pm

JBF... just want to let you know that I enjoyed very much to read you. You made me think in different direction sometimes and I love it

thank you for the fun you are bringing here XO

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:55 pm

smitten

–adjective
1. struck, as with a hard blow.
2. grievously or disastrously stricken or afflicted.
3. very much in love.

Ilene seemed very happy to hear this from Ashely.

Yeah, I was being coy about that definition… ha ha! Figured that would be the first one “analyzed” here.

Titou wrote: IT
JP mentioned that the IT was not there with her ex not ashley

dances
Ashley said that if her F1 did not enjoy dance it was not a NONO for her

JP specifically said that he does not care much about dance but he would make an effort if necessary

100%
JP comment at HTD: 100% is the understatement of the year

Rain:
But everything started again when she kissed JP under the rain with this steamy kiss that we never saw with anyone else

trains:
JP comment: we are on the right track.

reference also with ali and roberto when they were in SF in the tramway

Therapeutic is used often.

Titanic:
the image of ben and her on the boat could be viewed as: I am on the top of the world but also a reference that in titanic die and she remain alive behind

patience

Ashley tells several times to JP to be patient: when he toss the coin to first kiss her... and I think another time but forgot when

honestly

I am surprised here that you do not mention anything about the second 1:1 date with JP. She felt like a huge burden was removed from her shoulders... she felt like they could move on.... she said that she did not want him to think that there was any unfinished business

who would care really about unfinished business unless she knew that he was there for the long road?
those are my first thoughts

Thanks so much. I agree about IT, but didn’t explain my self well. May re-edit it better.

A couple things were covered already in previous quote compilations, including the “right track” statement. One thing that bothered me slightly on that line is that Kiptyn says the same thing about Jillian in Spain, so the editors have been careless with that line in the past. HOWEVER… ha ha ha!... we actually got a TRAIN shown when JP says it.

Curious if a Titanic reference is made on Ben’s date. If this is the case, then he, Ames and Williams all got it, but JP’s “shot” was cut to prevent any “comparisons”…

I completely forgot the other “patient” line… do you think you can find it?

smitten

JP uses it on his vblog about Hong Kong.
Ashley uses this word with Ilene on hometown.
No clue what this one means.

Of all the words in your list of definitions this may be the most important one. This is a word from my mother's and grandmother's generation more than ours. It's dictionary definition is:

smitten
1.struck, as with a hard blow.
2.grievously or disastrously stricken or afflicted.
3.very much in love.

I think it's a way of getting a message across to Ilene in a way that Ilene would understand but that the show would not censor like they would its 3rd meaning "very much in love". As soon as Ashley said this to Ilene, Ilene's eyes softened and she reached out an grabbed Ashley's hands and smiled and that was the end of her doubts about Ashley.

What's interesting is that the first time we hear it is in JP's video blog but that is not the first time it was used; the HTD preceded the video blog. JP could have gotten it from Ashley's use on the HTD - assuming that he heard what she had said even though she only said it to Ilene.

"Smitten" is absolutely Ash's word- she first used it when she did a vlog for Brad's season and called herself a "smitten kitten" during their first 1:1. I'm guessing JP picked it up from her, not necessarily because she said it to Ilene at HTD but because it's a word she likes and probably uses often with him.

Oh, Alanna... just when we were havin' fun here! That is just like the "on the right track" line, a recycle from past seasons they decided to give more Grade A "polish" to... but I'll add it to the previous post.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:05 pm

smitten

Of all the words in your list of definitions this may be the most important one. This is a word from my mother's and grandmother's generation more than ours. It's dictionary definition is:

smitten
3.very much in love.

I think it's a way of getting a message across to Ilene in a way that Ilene would understand but that the show would not censor like they would its 3rd meaning "very much in love". As soon as Ashley said this to Ilene, Ilene's eyes softened and she reached out an grabbed Ashley's hands and smiled and that was the end of her doubts about Ashley.

What's interesting is that the first time we hear it is in JP's video blog but that is not the first time it was used; the HTD preceded the video blog. JP could have gotten it from Ashley's use on the HTD - assuming that he heard what she had said even though she only said it to Ilene.

"Smitten" is absolutely Ash's word- she first used it when she did a vlog for Brad's season and called herself a "smitten kitten" during their first 1:1. I'm guessing JP picked it up from her, not necessarily because she said it to Ilene at HTD but because it's a word she likes and probably uses often with him.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:02 pm

smitten

smitten
3.very much in love.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum