Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:14 pm

@jojo47 wrote:Do we see anyone that could potentially be Bracelet Mariachi Guy in this group:


I am not sure. Possibly the guy on the left with light pants and light blue jacket as he seems a little bulkier but the hair color doesn't look right. I think...
avatar
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-10-05
Location : YVR

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:18 pm

@mindless wrote:I'm wondering who the two tallest guys in the pic above are. One must be Tanner, but who is the other one? If Ben left then there shouldn't be any other guys taller than Nick, right? So is Ben in fact still there?

Based on the pic the first page of them on the singing date, Joe appears to be taller than Nick (and he appears to be slouching in that photo).... need to find the first San Antonio picture again.

Also Ben (the one on the singing date) is standing a couple steps behind Nick appears to be close which means he is probably taller, he was pretty close to Tanner's height on the boxing date (he stood to Tanner's right)

Yeah Tanner is friggen tall...and pretty...very pretty
avatar
sbolduc

Posts : 1503
Join date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Caroline Zito @carofinezito  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
best night ever #TheBachelorette








Last edited by bluwavz on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10316
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

avatar
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098
Join date : 2011-05-25
Location : Washington

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:33 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:Wow! Tons of info to catch up on this morning!
Thanks to all those who took pics!

Can someone clarify why it is speculated that it was Ben H that was let go? I don't understand the reasoning behind that. Thanks!


GA mostly that speculation stems from the number of guys remaining. It was tweeted out last night pre-RC that one guy was seen leaving early. It was also tweeted out that just one guy was let go at the RC. It's difficult to tell our final number based on the blurred pics. It looks as if there could be just 8 guys remaining. I think the speculation surrounding BenH is we can't ID him in the final group but we can see her other 1 on 1 guy Shawn B Gosling. We also can not ID Cooper in the final group, and not sure I see Mariachi Bracelet guy either. I know it has been suggested there are no group date roses but it looks to me like Nick has a rose on his lapel? Clear like mud I know..
avatar
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-10-05
Location : YVR

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:39 pm

Looks like there were 9 guys at the RC, in this pic, posted by momoftrips


julychild

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Diana on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Ben is gone? Upset
avatar
Diana

Female Posts : 6820
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:12 pm

@Diana wrote:Ben is gone? Upset

Not necessarily. It all depends on the identity of the guy standing next to Shawn and the amount of guys left. General consensus is that the guy next to Shawn is Nick but is not 100%, the picture is too blurry. It looks like Nick, but I can also see that maybe it could be Ben (similar body types). So we don't know anything for sure... hmmm
avatar
Beagle

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2011-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 pm

@sbolduc wrote:
@mindless wrote:I'm wondering who the two tallest guys in the pic above are. One must be Tanner, but who is the other one? If Ben left then there shouldn't be any other guys taller than Nick, right? So is Ben in fact still there?

Based on the pic the first page of them on the singing date, Joe appears to be taller than Nick (and he appears to be slouching in that photo).... need to find the first San Antonio picture again.

Also Ben (the one on the singing date) is standing a couple steps behind Nick appears to be close which means he is probably taller, he was pretty close to Tanner's height on the boxing date (he stood to Tanner's right)

Yeah Tanner is friggen tall...and pretty...very pretty

You mean this pic? Joe doesn't look very tall in that. Ben might be taller than Nick. Now I'm thinking that the guy next to Shawn in this pic is actually Chris. That's why he's not as tall as Ben H. The guy next to the female handler who's talking must be part of the crew too.


source

@bluwavz wrote:
Caroline Zito @carofinezito  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
best night ever #TheBachelorette


Who are the guys in this pic? Is there anyone left with as much hair as the guy on the right? I think the one on the left in the blue jacket might be JJ.
avatar
mindless

Posts : 6646
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:24 pm

I think the guy on the right with the longer hair is Jared.

ETA: From the second picture, the hotel picture at night of RC.
avatar
Beagle

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2011-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:Wow! Tons of info to catch up on this morning!
Thanks to all those who took pics!

Can someone clarify why it is speculated that it was Ben H that was let go? I don't understand the reasoning behind that. Thanks!


GA mostly that speculation stems from the number of guys remaining. It was tweeted out last night pre-RC that one guy was seen leaving early. It was also tweeted out that just one guy was let go at the RC. It's difficult to tell our final number based on the blurred pics. It looks as if there could be just 8 guys remaining. I think the speculation surrounding BenH is we can't ID him in the final group but we can see her other 1 on 1 guy Shawn B Gosling. We also can not ID Cooper in the final group, and not sure I see Mariachi Bracelet guy either. I know it has been suggested there are no group date roses but it looks to me like Nick has a rose on his lapel? Clear like mud I know..

Thanks for the recap Mr&Mrs.

I thought #3 was Cooper who looks like he's wearing a very light coloured jacket.
From page 1 of this thread.



I don't see a light coloured jacket here, but he could be hidden.



___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43946
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:37 pm

@Beagle wrote:I think the guy on the right with the longer hair is Jared.

ETA: From the second picture, the hotel picture at night of RC.

Oh you could be right. They seem to be standing near each other in most pics and might be walking together in that pic of all the guys walking to the RC too. Must have some bromance going on. giggling
avatar
mindless

Posts : 6646
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum