SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:40 pm

relaxing wrote:
mindless wrote:This is my theory:

Shawn is disliked among the guys, because not only is Kaitlyn really into him, he gives of a bit of a cocky vibe. Maybe he told some of the guys he wanted Britt and they're pissed that he's still there. He was also standing off to the side in the pic of them arriving in San Antonio, looking away from the other guys IIRC. Nick is also disliked because of his reputation and the fact that he showed up out of nowhere just last week. So Nick getting the GDR made someone on the date have a hissy fit and leave, or Kaitlyn kicked him out because of his attitude. I think this might be tall bald guy, since I didn't see him in those rose ceremony pics.

Then not only Nick, but Shawn also gets a rose. This makes goody-two-shoes Ben H. who got a rose on his date think that if Kaitlyn likes those two, then she's not the girl for him. He may have also been close with tall bald guy and is upset that he left. So he approaches Kaitlyn before the rose ceremony and hands the rose back. That's why he's not there standing next to Shawn and Nick. And that leaves only one guy to be eliminated at the rose ceremony. 11 -> 8.

This sounds very plausible.  Good theory.  

Ben looks cute and nice, but didn't seem like a match for Kaitlyn really from what we know of him and his age and there are many hot guys still around who could be great Bach material.  Here's hoping.  I really hope we get bios/pics of Jared, Chris, Joe and Big Ben soon.  They all look appealing to me.  Plus Shawn could either awesome and totally crushable or if the spec above is right, which wouldn't shock me, could be more in a "villain" role.

ETA - so fun that the show is giving fans so many preseason peeks and little spoilers.  I'm sure they figured it gets out anyway, so why not really let it out there and build anticipation for the season.  Good marketing, IMO.  Thanks TPTB.
IA. Based on what was sleuthed about Ben I don't think he is suited for Kaitlyn. Kind of like Brady Toops but not as old and age probably does play a factor. Ben H seems young. The photos of him with Kaitlyn on their date she didn't seem into him. I think she likes and needs a guy with more edge and Ben H. needs a more girl-next-door type, IMO. I know the bachelor for New Zealand that some of us are currently sleuthing on this board is 26 but he is very mature for his age and just seems a lot older than Ben H -- who seems really sweet from what we have to go with but don't think he would make a big enough impression to be the next lead given the type of guys that are there (Shawn Gosling, Nick, et al.). JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:47 pm

Its funny all this height discussion, I never realized how tall Nick really is...he must just look short next to JJ (Andi's season)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:57 pm

What was his height listed at during Andi's season?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:05 pm

Actually, looking at this pic, if the one on the left wearing the blue jacket is JJ, then I think it's him leaving. He's about to receive a hug and the tall guy at the front is walking away from him, so he probably said his goodbyes already. It's usually the one giving the consolation hug who raises their arms higher, so I don't think the guy he's facing is the one leaving.

jojo47 wrote:Do we see anyone that could potentially be Bracelet Mariachi Guy in this group:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Rc5_gr10
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:37 pm

officeRules wrote:What was his height listed at during Andi's season?

6'2" 
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/04/03/nick-viall-rumoured-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Whenever he was standing by someone shorter, like Brian, he bent his knees as bit or leaned.  I notice he did this a fair amount in IG pics.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Diana wrote:Ben is gone? Upset

His facebook is not activated yet if he is. And I haven't seen him around yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:24 pm

ICU wrote:
Diana wrote:Ben is gone? Upset

His facebook is not activated yet if he is.  And I haven't seen him around yet.
Good to know. Thank you.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:32 pm

Thanks ICU! Much appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:36 pm

I think I may of figured out a few guys by looking at the pic.

The one I labelled as Ben? I think is Ben H.  I just noticed the height of him next to Shawn and Nick.  i also labelled them as well as big ben as I think I recognized his hair/stance/size and height.  Would love to know what you all think??

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Ben_wi10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:37 pm

I think you could be right, AL.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:43 pm

julychild wrote:Looks like there were 9 guys at the RC, in this pic, posted by momoftrips

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 2pzhg21
Oh geez, I see 10 in there going by the sets of legs. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:12 pm

albean99 wrote:I think you could be right, AL.

I agree AL - I've been looking at that awful video clip. It looks like BenH to me but I just can't get a still image to share. There are also a couple split seconds in which you can see more clearly the different colors the guys are wearing and I see the same guy as being BenH from the video based on his height and build and that he is not wearing the same clothes as the also tall Nick or ShawnB.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins