SELECT CONTENT

Josh Seiter - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Seiter -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Seiter - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:18 pm

Change of Twitter: @josh_Seiter

Back to top Go down

Josh Seiter -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Seiter - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Final rose Sat May 23, 2015 12:36 am

I was really impressed with josh after listening that podcast thing on twitter. He said that Chris, joe, and ben z were really cool guys and that the seemed really humble and down to earth.

Final rose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat May 23, 2015 9:51 am

Re podcast:

Sure knows how to take advantage of his 15 seconds of fame\notoriety from the show 

Kinda have to give him kudos in a way for being so blatant about going on the show for pure exposure even tho I really dislike him

Seems like the only potential lawyering he is possibly interested in is challenging the enforceability of the contract they sign

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 23, 2015 10:56 am

KB_Mom wrote:Re podcast:

Sure knows how to take advantage of his 15 seconds of fame\notoriety from the show 

Kinda have to give him kudos in a way for being so blatant about going on the show for pure exposure even tho I really dislike him

Seems like the only potential lawyering he is possibly interested in is challenging the enforceability of the contract they sign

I already posted this in another thread, but IMO the contract is enforceable. There are confidentiality clauses in contracts all of the time that prevent people from speaking. First Amendment relates to government action, not private/contractual action.

He's a terrible lawyer and should stick to stripping.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat May 23, 2015 11:01 am

^ I think he has a point that enforceability of liquidated damages clause is questionable but he's awfully blase about the prospect of TPTB sending the legal team after him.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 23, 2015 1:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ I think he has a point that enforceability of liquidated damages clause is questionable but he's awfully blase about the prospect of TPTB sending the legal team after him.

I didn't actually listen, just read the highlights that someone posted which talked about the First Amendment BS, which made me immediately discredit anything he had to say about the enforceability of the contract.  As for liquidated damages clauses -- they aren't per se unenforceable, so it's really just whether it's "reasonable" under state law, which is pretty state-dependent, and I don't feel like doing an analysis on a Saturday morning that I don't have to do for work.  

Most likely he's judgment-proof, though, so that's the ground he'd win any lawsuit on (meaning, he has no money to go after).  And I really really doubt TPTB are going to go after him for the interview anyway.  Producer manipulation on a reality show is not anything new, and he should have expected it.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat May 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Listened to several minutes. He's a tool.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Seiter - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+23
Stacia620
BlackHalo
california90
momoftrips
Linds911