SELECT CONTENT

Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 10:02 am

Joshua is getting a lot of comments that he should sell these and/or the fans want one.  It could be him holding this rose up but it came from Bachelor Fanpage.

Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 11287926_419533201551990_1019826828_n
Bachelor Fanpage
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 10:04 am

They are very nice. I would imagine people would like to purchase these.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Ha! I knew he'd give Kaitlyn a metal rose. He seems really sweet, though apparently he's one of the guys who gave Nick a hard time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 4:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ICU wrote:I have to say I love Joshua!!! He seems like he is there for all the right reason, and dang I want one of those roses he made!!

For you ICU!

Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 1516498_447502145350827_1797719915_n

You can have the rose, I want him. laugh out loud (As if I had any chance in heck for that to happen) I think I'll make him my TV boyfriend, because the rule is, age doesn't matter. Smiley

I cannot wait to see Mariachi guy! That was his nick name before we found out his real name!

Fri Apr 10, 2015
MiniDiva wrote:I think I found Mariachi Man!  Thanks to the other guys following each other on IG - they are giving it away.  Joshua has started to follow other guys and they are following him, but he has not posted since before the show.  We know he was in San Antonio per photo below.

Joshua
IG:  alberskee
Link

snipped

Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 11093129_752089491573092_2130465918_n

snipped

It looks like him to me plus some of the guys following him clinches it imo. I'm wondering if his last name is Alberskee but not sure enough to put it in the title just yet. Thanks for finding him, MiniDiva.  Smiley

Page 1 Joshua's thread

Aw Thanks. Honestly when I first saw this guy I was like, "He is the one I would pick." Just an honest hardworking guy who is cute as all get out and good with his hands. :cutesmile!:

I wish he would have gone farther in the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 4:59 pm

cantstopl

I hope we see him on BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Thu May 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Joshua is ADORABLE. And he will be on BIP according to rs.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Vlcsn225

S/Caps No discusstion thread.

He even talks like us. heartglasses

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 1:40 am

Looks like this is when Joshua is talking to Kaitlyn... seems like he does this 2x before she eliminates him in SA RC? Poor guy, his gut was right. Something's definitely *off*. Honestly, that s/cap above could be the promo pic for the season.

Talking to Ian (who also confronted Kaitlyn and eliminated himself before SA Ep 5 RC)

Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Vlcsn214

Seems like same red shirt talking to Kaitlyn?

Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Vlcsn215

And in SA? before he is let go at RC?

Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Vlcsn224
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 9:55 am

Well if he's questioning why she's letting Nick stay, then I would let him go too sad

This is her gig to find her happy ever after. As much as it must have been very annoying for the guys to see him back, unfortunately she calls the shots.

The ones that say they don't care about Nick, example Jared IMO stay longer.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 22, 2015 10:05 am

The kiss of death: not focusing on your own relationship and focusing too much on the others and then spending your time with the lead whining about it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:32 pm

i just love him. Nice to see a hardworking guy who is real on the show. I cringe with being on BIP I can't even image. Unless Becca or Carly are on.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:45 pm

Joshua is like Becca...too good for this franchise.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joshua Albers - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+17
whateva
Kashathediva
Maddy
eirekay
momoftrips