SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 33 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Fri May 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Moving backwards (sorta) is a little concerning to me. Thoughts? I get the impression that they're still deciding if this is going to work and are more unsure now than after the finale.

From People:

Chris Soules: Whitney & I Aren't Moving in Together Immediately

princefarming - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:22 am

Witney and Chris DID NOT kiss on the lips. They kissed on the cheek. Camera angles can be deceiving. Same thing happened in week 5. It was close to that area, both times, but it wasn't on that area. Obviously a big difference. They're not stupid enough to kiss on the lips in public, a camera on them, etc. And like I've said a few times, DWTS thrive off attention and being "shady" in the sense that the will throw curve balls at any given time. The "I love you's" are no surprise. It's something that happens on this show a lot, believe it or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 09, 2015 12:33 am

bleuberry wrote:Moving backwards (sorta) is a little concerning to me. Thoughts? I get the impression that they're still deciding if this is going to work and are more unsure now than after the finale.

From People:

I think it's smart. There's a lot less pressure if they go back and forth for a while like Molly & Jason did. They've both got places and jobs so it makes more sense this way imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:35 am

Regarding the kiss, it could be a camera angle, but there wouldn't be any questioning if it was far enough from the lips. They must be really at ease with each others to kiss this way (even not on the lips), hug like that and say "love you". I am not saying that they are an item but I think it is not the behavior of an newly engagement man in love with his fiancé. IMO.

Also I am surprised that after spending time apart Chris wouldn't rush to visit his fiancé after Tuesday. What keeps them apart this time ? Especially for a 6 month anniversary...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:38 am

albean99 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Moving backwards (sorta) is a little concerning to me. Thoughts? I get the impression that they're still deciding if this is going to work and are more unsure now than after the finale.

From People:

I think it's smart. There's a lot less pressure if they go back and forth for a while like Molly & Jason did. They've both got places and jobs so it makes more sense this way imo.

The difference with Jason and Molly is that Chris claimed all season long that he wanted someone on the farm with him...like yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 09, 2015 12:50 am

Well on the bright side, I do like that they aren't rushing it and are taking some more time before the next step. I think the post finale interviews offer a 'rosier' than normal view on the future (moving to Arlington stat, August wedding) and a few months of life in the real (ish) world can change that. Maybe the distance job position wasn't what she thought/wanted/enjoyed and she isn't ready to leave her company yet either, also understandable.

princefarming - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 09, 2015 1:02 am

Sometimes real life intervenes. I don't think Whitney wants to quit her job and jump into life in Arlington as quickly as she thought right after the finale. Luckily it's close enough that they can be together pretty easily. It's a good sign that she's become friends with Chris' sisters.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 09, 2015 1:02 am

From People:

This does not surprise me at all. Yes definitely moving backwards.  IMO their relationship is strained and Whit will not end up in the farm.   Things are way off with these two.  JMHO Whit will be just fine Smiley

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sat May 09, 2015 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 09, 2015 1:19 am

It's good they're taking a step back. If one or the other is unsure her moving to Iowa would've been a disaster.

princefarming - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Samuel10princefarming - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Samuel10 princefarming - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Family10princefarming - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Samuel15princefarming - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat May 09, 2015 1:43 am

IMO it looks like the 15 minutes of fame may have gone to someone's head. Hope I'm wrong. Again, IMO Whitney deserves much more than it appears she is getting. If they have a live premiere for the B'ette, I'm curious to see if they are there. For someone who claims to want to be back on the farm, he continues to spend a lot of time being a "celebrity."

Not feeling very optimistic hmmm
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 8:50 am

At some point, Whitney had to hear how Chris practically begged Becca to give him a reason to keep her at the end. Even though everyone knows how the show works, that would still be a gut-wrencher for a newly engaged woman. jmho.

What strikes me as odd is that she moved in with him in CA, even fixed up their apartment to make it more "homey" and changed positions in her company to be able to live elsewhere, but now they are taking it slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 9:26 am

sde1041 wrote:Regarding the kiss, it could be a camera angle, but there wouldn't be any questioning if it was far enough from the lips. They must be really at ease with each others to kiss this way (even not on the lips), hug like that and say "love you". I am not saying that they are an item but I think it is not the behavior of an newly engagement man in love with his fiancé. IMO.

Also I am surprised that after spending time apart Chris wouldn't rush to visit his fiancé after Tuesday. What keeps them apart this time ? Especially for a 6 month anniversary...
You can tell they're really close. Even Chris said so many times. He said that he and Witney get along really well, from the beginning it was a lot of fun between them, couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else, excited she would be in his life forever, he would miss their relationship, blah blah blah. These are all direct quotes that he said (in the exit Eonline interview.) So yeah, they're comfortable around each other. In their last recorded reahersal, that's clearly proven, as they have their own little quirks with each other. Like Witney cracking his fingers, Chris talking about her mic going in her bra/boob etc. They have no shame.. Lol BUT, they honestly just seem like good friends. A lot of people have male/female friends that they're super comfortable around and will say/do weird things and it's fine because that's normal for them or not awkward for them because that's just the relationship they have. Chris and Witney seem like those type of friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu