SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by IrishGal Sun May 31, 2015 1:33 am

Yep, sde. Remember how Chris H. said that Emily was a rock star? Not.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 1:56 am

I may be the only one, but I wouldn't want to watch a season of Whitney. She annoys me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 2:06 am

BKay wrote:I may be the only one, but I wouldn't want to watch a season of Whitney. She annoys me.

I've said this before, but I have a lot of respect for how she handled things post-filming; it shows that she has a lot of class and wasn't changed by fame or attention. However, she fell DEEP into the Bachelor Bubble during filming. I think that she was half in love with Chris by the time she even walked out of the limo. I understood her motivations for acting the way that she did, but she did seem a bit...over-the-top. How she had absolutely no hesitations about the farm, how she was ready to give up her job the moment it came up, etc. She reminds me of contestants like Ashlee, Clare, and Deanna, who were much more aggressive and were in it to WIN it, and I wouldn't enjoy a whole season of that. Whitney reminded me a lot of Britt during the season actually, and I just prefer someone a bit more real.

I also think that it is way too soon to be talking about the Bachelorette. Emily Maynard was a very special case, because she was probably the most talked about and popular contestant that they've ever had. Hence the insane paycheck and wardrobe budget. Do I think Whitney even comes close to that level of popularity? Not really. I could be wrong, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 2:24 am

I agree with your points, chasingpavements. She was either deeply in the bubble or came in it to win it. But also, there was always an edge to her that sent up red flags for me... little catty expressions on her face and fakey gooeyness that didn't match up. Sorry to her fans...jmho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 9:17 am

Kaitlyn would've still been the Bachelorette over Whitney. The fans liked her more. EVERYBODY was all in with Kaitlyn. They were 50/50 with Whitney.

In regards to her being TBETTE in the next season.. It's possible, but it's too far away to really have any idea. Right now it's just a wish and nothing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sun May 31, 2015 4:05 pm

I have never seen any romantic spark between them however I am shocked at how he treated her in public. It looked like he has utter contempt for her and can't bear to be around her. He looked like a dog who had shut down in those after party videos.

Men usually behave like jerks when they do not like the woman they're with. This is like the men in Married at First Sight, nobody looked at their wives in an adoring way.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun May 31, 2015 4:20 pm

^^^

Well said, charriot. :Nod:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun May 31, 2015 4:20 pm

At the moment, it appears that Chris is attracting more negativity on social media than Whitney. I don't wish anyone ill - but I think I'll stay #teamWhitney all day every day. She may have been over eager/or edited to be...but she has handled herself well so far IMO.

On a side note, I love her friend Jaclyn's most recent tweet "Did someone ever tell the Backstreet Boys why?" Go, Jaclyn!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Sun May 31, 2015 5:50 pm

Having followed them closely, I find there was a real difference in emotional needs. There are those like Whitney that has to need constant confirmation of the relationship. Nothing wrong with that at all, but I just feel like Chris was unable to show much emotion during the filming. He is a funny duck. Some men seem to think that a profession career woman has learned to stand on their own two feet. For whatever Whitneys reasons, you will notice that friendships seem to be overly important to her and she just might be pretty needy. That could be the reason he pulled back as time went on. You will notice, that those people on DWTS, seemed to be totally independent so that was his enviroment while on the show. I question if he is able to fully give of himself.

Your take on this may be different, but I think that Whitney realized he was not there, to 100% support her and she bailed. In my male experience, many men are incapable of supporting their spouses/girl friends. That may be why he hasn't married sooner.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 7:05 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:At the moment, it appears that Chris is attracting more negativity on social media than Whitney. I don't wish anyone ill - but I think I'll stay #teamWhitney all day every day. She may have been over eager/or edited to be...but she has handled herself well so far IMO.

On a side note, I love her friend Jaclyn's most recent tweet "Did someone ever tell the Backstreet Boys why?"  Go, Jaclyn!
What does the tweet mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun May 31, 2015 7:23 pm

eversotrue wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:At the moment, it appears that Chris is attracting more negativity on social media than Whitney. I don't wish anyone ill - but I think I'll stay #teamWhitney all day every day. She may have been over eager/or edited to be...but she has handled herself well so far IMO.

On a side note, I love her friend Jaclyn's most recent tweet "Did someone ever tell the Backstreet Boys why?"  Go, Jaclyn!
What does the tweet mean?

I took it to mean that when the backstreet boys broke up the public didn't waste their time telling them why they broke up, so why do people feel the need to tell Whitney why she and Chris broke up. (I think she's just supporting her friend, that's all )
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 7:29 pm

I actually think it was just about their song lyrics "Tell me why"..I wouldn't assume that it's about Whitney/Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu