SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by cindebugg Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:25 pm

mindless wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:Snipped
IF I took a snap shot of my DH one day last week, you would never put us as happily married.  He was in pain and I was trying to nurture him and all he wanted was to be left alone.  Sometimes signals get crossed even for old married people.

Key difference Nuts, you and hubby didn't sign up for and agree to be on reality TV and you aren't getting the big paycheck for it either, if your hubby was making over  $100k to do what gave him the pain and he only had to do it for a short time, I would give him no pity for it either.  I hate when these people repeatedly sign up for this crap then try to get pity for how hard it is. Working for minimum wage in fast food, janitorial work, or in coal mines and dangerous places is hard. Getting paid 6 high figures or higher to dance is a privilege, so his constant whineyness gets on my nerves. I respect Whitney who seems to accept and not make excuses a lot more.

I couldn't agree more. Chris keeps being disappointed with his scores because they "work so hard!". Well so do the rest of them and they still manage to seem happy and grateful to be there no matter what scores they get. Robert got a terrible score this week and he still managed to not let it get to him. Chris gets so moody and whiny every time he messes up. I don't envy Witney having to deal with his frustration every day in practice, and I envy Whitney even less. Poor woman works alone all day and then gets to spend her evenings with a tired and moody fiancé, who can't stop stressing about his dance steps. They're both delusional if they think he's got a shot at winning. He would be better off just enjoying his last couple of weeks.  

The truth is that Robert's reaction to the judges and low scores was very similar to Chris after his cha cha. After reading this post I spent yesterday re watching every dance package, skybox interview, judges critiques and Afterbuzz interviews. Not once did Chris say that he was disappointed in the scores because they were "working so hard". He never said that he was working harder than anybody else. He even said that the 4 day excuse wouldn't fly because they were all in the same boat. I've also watched all of his practices. There has been some frustration from both Chris and Witney, but it is far from an every day occurrence.

I wouldn't worry about Whitney, I'm sure she's smart enough to realize that there isn't a person on the planet who hasn't come home from work tired and moody. It doesn't matter how much money you make or how much you enjoy your job, we all have our days. It doesn't seem to be an every day occurrence either. There's plenty of evidence that these 2 are out and about and having a good time together. I don't believe either are deluded about Chris winning. Whitney is just supporting her man. I can just imagine that field day the tabloids would have if she responded, He sucks and we will probably be in Arlington next week.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:42 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I definitely don't see a wedding happening in August.  No way!  These two were "putting the relationship on hold" or it was taking a backseat while he danced.  Sorry, but imo a wedding should be the last thing they are thinking about.    I doubt they are anyway.  Hugesmile
Not.going.to.happen.  BL was very telling in those Getty Images photos.  They weren't even holding hands.  They are supposed to be in the "honeymoon phase" right now. Can't get enough of each other, want to hold hands and touch phase.   After they have been married 10 years, then they can quit holding hands!   giggling   Something is very off with these two.  Jmoaa.   Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:59 pm

Anybody know if Whit is out of town? I've seen tons of pictures from the DWTS 10th Anniversary Special taping last night and the after party. Chris was there but I haven't seen a picture of Whitney.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I definitely don't see a wedding happening in August.  No way!  These two were "putting the relationship on hold" or it was taking a backseat while he danced.  Sorry, but imo a wedding should be the last thing they are thinking about.    I doubt they are anyway.  Hugesmile
Not.going.to.happen.  BL was very telling in those Getty Images photos.  They weren't even holding hands.  They are supposed to be in the "honeymoon phase" right now. Can't get enough of each other, want to hold hands and touch phase.   After they have been married 10 years, then they can quit holding hands!   giggling   Something is very off with these two.  Jmoaa.   Hugesmile

where are these getty pictures??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:34 pm

lipsis wrote:Anybody know if Whit is out of town? I've seen tons of pictures from the DWTS 10th Anniversary Special taping last night and the after party.  Chris was there but I haven't seen a picture of Whitney.

She was @ the show Monday night and posting pictures with his family, so guessing she might have gone back to Chicago for work.?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 8367-910 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 I_got_13 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Anybody know if Whit is out of town? I've seen tons of pictures from the DWTS 10th Anniversary Special taping last night and the after party.  Chris was there but I haven't seen a picture of Whitney.

She was @ the show Monday night and posting pictures with his family, so guessing she might have gone back to Chicago for work.?

Yea I guess she may have. That special is kinda a big deal though and I figured she'd want to celebrate with them since it's a once in a lifetime thing. Or maybe she was there and just stayed in the background. Who knows?

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:45 pm

I've heard that tickets were EXTREMELY tight for the 10 year special, so Chris might have not had an extra ticket. All the current celebs went with their pros to the red carpet
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:15 pm

That could be it Lurker. Tye Strickland was there with Melissa but maybe because she performed she got to bring him?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:21 pm

I gave up years ago on trying to read into things these couples do - or don't - do, beyond the obvious, at least (like constantly delaying moving closer to each other).

Assuming all is good ... I wouldn't want them to have a wedding in August; that is WAY too early in the relationship. I think the only reason Sean and Cat felt the need to rush it was because they were waiting for the wedding night. Without that, well, much wiser to be slower about it.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:42 am

Moved

leselihau wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I honestly was not thinking snark at the photo, more that the couple still had issues to overcome.

Maybe this conversation could be moved to a non fan thread??
Sorry you interpreted me --my fault  and it's silly for me to edit. I didn't mean they did have issues. I meant to snark by saying --oh well... I think the couple is fine.

I got you RIGHT away...which is why I wanted to hear the snark....alas...I'll wait for it in the non fan forum threads.  I always have snarky thoughts too...but sometimes they're best left in my head!  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:20 am

Embarassed Sorry...

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:36 am

Does anyone know when Whitney changed her instagram profile pic? I only noticed it on Friday when I saw the post about wine and I got a strange vibe. She looks annoyed in the pic and the wine thing made me think she's getting drunk on wine, so "all is well". Then the pic of Lillie today saying they'll be reunited in a week. Of course they might have heard that Chris has been voted off and that's why she's annoyed and looking forward to going home, but would she be allowed to announce it like that? I would think not, unless she just doesn't care since she's a rebel.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu