SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:29 pm

cheerleader  Finally something substantial to sleuth!

17 week old pic posted by Nick 
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Street;_Rainy_Day
It is French Impressionism - markedly different style from surrealism.  in some circles it would be considered bourgeois - for mass consumption (if you were wealthy)  at the time. I think it is related to today's pic only in that it might show he attends gallery shows with some frequency.

During the same above time period, Magritte: The Mystery of the Ordinary was on display at the Art Institute as per their website.

René François Ghislain Magritte - (Belgium artist) He became well known for a number of witty and thought-provoking images that fall under the umbrella of surrealism. His work is known for challenging observers' preconditioned perceptions of reality.
- Wiki

Today's pic is an edit.  If you look at my avatar, it is two pics edited with an overlay app.  His is as well.  The tell is the area where the brown meets the hall floor.  He masked with his finger instead of stylist. In other word, he is in charge of his own edit ... of this pic at least. 
The selfie is a mirror selfie.  Adding the bottom overlay creates the illusion of a 2-way mirror.  It is really quite brilliant IMO as being on TV is a form of watching one's self. 

Interesting to me are the two highway billboards.  Well, there are loads of interesting things in this pic!  Will have to take a closer look.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:51 am; edited 3 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:
nick_viall28 Studying the art of the selfie.
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 11176145_663990253744821_206447140_n

notarose, I forgot to quote you.

I noticed the billboard right away. It reminded me of this.

kaitlynbristowe
3 months ago
Vancouver... Rainy city calls for hats. Indiana Jonesin tonight.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 10952600_390270817811394_762553584_n

You are all instigators and I always fall right into it. laugh out loud It looks like an ice cream advertisement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:37 pm

sdmom wrote:But that Rene Magritte exhibit was last year, June 24- October 13, 2014.
IMO, whenever he turns on the GPS on his IG, he wants to mislead people.

You got blocked?!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:45 pm

More on the exhibition of Magritte when it was in Chicago.

Here is a review of the exhibition.
I have taken a quote out of context from it because I love what it suggests:

"In the end, you land on Time Transfixed, the train in the fireplace, which can be seen any time in the AIC as part of its permanent collection. The audio tour and plate explain how historians recently used infrared technology to discover a lost painting of Magritte's, a ballerina dancing in a man's lap, hidden underneath Time Transfixed. How cool it would have been to see that, in Predator vision, or whatever. Alas, we shuffle back into the light to peruse the collection of pipes, ties and postcards for sale. Those would have made Magritte chuckle, I think.​" 
http://www.timeout.com/chicago/art/magritte-the-mystery-of-the-ordinary-19261938

NOTE: Time transfixed is actually part of Chicago's permanent collection but was incorporated into the travelling exhibit.

GA, I think the signs may be simply that - signs as in give me a sign x2.
The roadway converges - a merger - just like 2 pics overlayed.  His stance in relation to the motorway emulates the painting in which a locomotive juts from the fireplace.
Furthering that theme, the image is actually being viewed on a mobile.  It is a pic of a pic or a pic within a pic.

If true, this is incredibly romantic. But then I'm a big fan of surrealism and the concept of underpainting (and a novel called The Underpainter by Canadian writer Jane Urquhart) so maybe it's just me.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:36 pm

The billboards are interesting. I see each billboard on a divergent path... go this way, get story one, go the other way, get story two. But one of the billboards, the one down picture with the hat GA points out, is not visible to the driver... what does it mean ??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:08 am

my 31 almost 32 yr old body just endured day 1 of 3 at Disneyland so kind of loopy right now but amused and interested with all the musings of the latest SM from Nick/Elan/Elanick.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:11 am

Has there been any news/confirmation today (beyond the DJ in Milwaukee from last week) to verify that Nick is in F4 and getting HTD?

I am trying not to venture onto the other Bachelorette spoiler threads so I can remain unspoiled to other contestants this season. Just want to be spoiled on Nick Smiley .

Thanks!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:18 am

^ No. No spoiler/confirmation. 
IMO, he's trying so hard to make people think he's back in Chicago. Little Goat? Art institute of Chicago ? Really?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:00 pm

sdmom wrote:^ No. No spoiler/confirmation. 
IMO, he's trying so hard to make people think he's back in Chicago. Little Goat? Art institute of Chicago ? Really?

Thank you!

Good luck to everyone sleuthing F4 clues ... :detective

:fingersarecrossed that we'll learn news about Nick soon.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:16 pm

Mystery of the IG pic posted today - solved.

http://websta.me/p/959719063745362454_16508485

It was part of the exhibition and used by others to create selfies. The above person posted her's 2 weeks ago with the exact same geotag. 
Nick's could have been taken anytime during the exhibition but posted from the Art Institute today as per the geo.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:24 pm

duh
notarose wrote:Mystery of the IG pic posted today - solved.

It was part of the exhibition and used by others to create selfies. The above person posted her's 2 weeks ago with the exact same geotag. 
Nick's could have been taken anytime during the exhibition but posted from the Art Institute today as per the geo.
What does it mean then? I just want to know if Nick made f4 or not!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:36 pm

sdmom wrote:duh
notarose wrote:Mystery of the IG pic posted today - solved.

What does it mean then? I just want to know if Nick made f4 or not!

no idea
No way to really know. It's in Kaitlyn's hands.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite