SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:47 am

chasingpavements wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
leselihau wrote:I've heard that Roberto turned it down, but I don't think that's ever been clarified clearly and I don't know how serious the offer was as I'm sure there were several others being offered the gig at the same time.

I think Chris L is the only one that has confirmed that he turned the offer down.

Reid also turned it down, both he and MF have indicated this in interviews. I believe MF alluded to Reid being first choice over Jake in a 20/20 interview.

I e-mailed RS a while back asking why Reid would turn down the lead with a guaranteed 5-6 figure salary, but do trashy BP where he would fight with dozens of others to possibly win 250k. According to him, Reid was asking for too much money and that's why the deal didn't go through. I tend to believe RS when it comes to that, because Reid's exit interviews seemed to indicate that he was interested in the position. Reid was probably my first serious crush in this franchise, and I was devastated when I found out that he wasn't going to be the lead. In hindsight, I think that it was probably for the best: whenever a favorite of mine returns, either as lead or BIP/BP, I always end up losing respect for them. I know that Reid cheated on his girlfriend with Sarah Newlon at the Vegas Reunion; he probably would have disappointed me if he had been the lead and I prefer to just have nice memories of his time on TV.

I agree that Nick would make a horrible Bachelor. He's a very acquired taste and doesn't fit that typical vanilla, non-controversial, all-american mold that allows the girls' drama to take center focus.  I also don't think he has that combination of looks and charisma that most women in America are instantly attracted to. I do disagree that he wouldn't be able to lead on the F2 though. We always say that about a recycled lead and we're always wrong. Even the "nice" ones like Ashley or Sean have said or done things with their F2 that they probably shouldn't have.

True. I still shudder at my poor Ben on one knee after his heartfelt speech, I really wish Ashley had somehow motioned to him when he was talking and not let him get to the proposal. I don't think a F2 has made the FRC since the Ben thing and don't think it is a coincidence..... I know similarly Jason M did the same with Deanna but she didn't even have a chance as he didn't even speak he just got up there and went down on one knee before she could even do/say anything.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:51 am

emusha wrote:
sbolduc wrote:I think I will wait and see if Kaitlyn picks him before I start speculating the Bachelor Smiley

haha good call!!! giggling. Let's let him have a go...pretty fun that those speculations about tweet favorites and IG posts between K and N are leading to this F3 eh? who would have thought!!

nice to see that we all have a diversity of tastes when it comes to the guys we find favorable in any given season  yes

I liked reid & didn't feel like I understood ed enough to like him - at the time the show aired I actively disliked him - thinking back now his edit seems really bad and misleading - If I were watching now I'd probably watch that season totally differently :Nod: And like CP said - I was disappointed in Reid post-show - I guess he's the one who first showed me I should try not to put limitations on who I think theses guys/gals are and what they would/wouldn't do... you watch and you learn eh? :thud   :strings1  

Loved both CL and Roberto  sunny wonderful guys and such hotties  :girlfan

I've seen F3/HTD mentioned a few places. Is that just speculation due to the seemingly weird late filming of HTD or is there a source that indicated more info leading to it?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:54 am

emusha wrote:that's a fun theory... could be. James seems like a character and possibly fun to watch so I hope he makes it despite height restrictions...laugh out loud

I think the producers would want family members who can help with the storyboard -- I can see them including Bella and Maria or switching it up with a different protective sibling maybe this time -- someone who's had a long and stable relationship and can be a strong relationship role model... I could also see them bringing in Dad and maybe him being more protective of Nick this time...Nick's dad seems like a great guy from his social media -- maybe they'll have mom and dad share their relationship lessons together?
Nick always talks about their relationship as a kind of connection he's looking for...

Maybe the brother who wasn't there last season....Sam? He would be a new face/new eyes to look for Nick.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:56 am

Rolly wrote:
notarose wrote:I won't lie, I'm hoping what we are about to witness will take Nick off the market permanently. 
Bring on the irreverence, the sultry, the call of the siren. Time to be enchanted, I say. 
awwww :uptonogood

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

I second the above.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:25 am

So Maria T is watching the Bucks play the Bulls tonight...where could she be??
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:29 am

^Anywhere with the channel TNT or good enough Wifi to stream online.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:32 am

Wonder what Maria T is eating...nuts,almond butter,mayonnaise..... giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:34 am

Beagle wrote:

So Maria T is watching the Bucks play the Bulls tonight...where could she be??

cantstopl I'm starting to think she and Nick have a running joke about "nuts" or being "into nuts" or people who are "nuts" or being "nuts"
Pistachios!
peanut, cashew, almond, pistachio
butter,    milk,    butter....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 20m20 minutes ago
Some days it Just feels like nothing is going right #smh
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:

It could be related to a Bill Murray tweet he faved this month:
"I know right from wrong. Wrong is the fun one." 

Nick has self-depreciating, dry wit - not unlike Elan. 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:33 pm

notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

It could be related to a Bill Murray tweet he faved this month:
"I know right from wrong. Wrong is the fun one." 

Nick has self-depreciating, dry wit - not unlike Elan. 

NR, you are the bomb. I can always rely on you to make the smart connections. So impressive! Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 1377737533 (insert I'm not worthy emojii!)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I share Nick/Elan/Elanick sentiments. today is definitely one of those days for me as work is royally ticking me off. can i just back to last week and play at Disneyland?!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite