SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by jen689 Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:16 pm

Bringing over from another thread....

jcrbil wrote:I've got to say that if Nick really wanted a chance with Kaitlyn, he would wait until her b-ette relationship fizzles and then pursue her- he would have a better chance for a successful relationship. And having been through this process before, he would know that. So I must disagree that the only reason he's doing this is for Kaitlyn. At the point he joined the show, he was one of about a dozen- long odds at best.

IMO the producers wanted Nick on BIP.  He said he'd go if Kaitlyn was on. Kaitlyn unexpectedly became a fan favorite and was cast as the Bachelorette.  The producers paid Nick to go back on the Bachelorette and create drama since they would have paid him to be on BIP.  Nick agrees because he always goes for what he wants inspite of the consequences and he wants a relationship with Kaitlyn.  

If he hadn't been part of Kaitlyn's season she could have fallen for one of the other men and started a long term relationship.  I don't think if that had happened Nick would have wanted to wait around to see when and if the relationship would end  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by emusha Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:19 pm

sdmom wrote:duh
notarose wrote:Mystery of the IG pic posted today - solved.

http://websta.me/p/959719063745362454_16508485

It was part of the exhibition and used by others to create selfies. The above person posted her's 2 weeks ago with the exact same geotag. 
Nick's could have been taken anytime during the exhibition but posted from the Art Institute today as per the geo.
What does it mean then? I just want to know if Nick made f4 or not!

IMHO this being a foiler means that there's a big chance he's still on the show...but then again they might run his social media for him till the end of filming anywayzz
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:47 pm

The above tweet was posted on the 18th. Both Maria and James favored it. Nick was also tagged but he didn't favored or retweet, yet he's tweeting about almond butter, hockey etc? If he
was back in Chicago wouldn't he have favored it?

Also, neither Chris V or James or Maria have tweeted or favored anything since the 19th. Could it be the HTD filming was yesterday or today?

And as an extra observation, I hadn't noticed before that Maria lives in Vancouver. I totally missed that, but what a coincidence.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:50 pm

Beagle wrote:

The above tweet was posted on the 18th. Both Maria and James favored it. Nick was also tagged but he didn't favored or retweet, yet he's tweeting about almond butter, hockey etc? If he
was back in Chicago wouldn't he have favored it?

Also, neither Chris V or James or Maria have tweeted or favored anything since the 19th. Could it be the HTD filming was yesterday or today?

And as an extra observation, I hadn't noticed before that Maria lives in Vancouver. I totally missed that, but what a coincidence.

She lives in Milwaukee, but is currently attending school in Vancouver.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Oh, I see. So she's there for the semester.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 am

Beagle 

Yes, I noticed little SM activity as well except this:
http://websta.me/p/967242208720164026_243610484

The band Sara is referring to in her hashtag, Milky Chance, is German. Posted 2 days ago. It caught my attention because Kaitlyn lived in Germany however the band is doing a U.S. tour.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:04 am

notarose wrote:Beagle 

The band Sara is referring to in her hashtag, Milky Chance, is German. Posted 2 days ago.

Does Sara live in Wisconsin? In my head I'm thinking HTD is today.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:08 am

Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:Beagle 

The band Sara is referring to in her hashtag, Milky Chance, is German. Posted 2 days ago.

Does Sara live in Wisconsin? In my head I'm thinking HTD is today.

Everyone except Sam & Nick - both Chicago.  Also, Maria Terese temporarily.  
I do recall Nick saying that his closest sibling is Maria so it would be a shame if he had a HTD and his confident wasn't available. Guess they would have to Skype Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:15 am

Oh, so it's good Maria is quiet on SM. Maybe travel day Monday and filming today, hopefully.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:23 am

Van to Milwakee - 6 hr flight.  Maybe. 
I'm trying to remain pragmatic about what's happening but would be happy dancing if that were true.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am

I'm wondering if the 'antics' RS is pointing to with re: to Nick in the seventh episode (before HTDs) has anything to do with Nick trying to 'take control' of the dating situation before he introduces K to his family. Asking her for assurances, talking to her about his concerns, etc... it certainly would make sense given his personal history and history on the show...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:31 am

SueSt wrote:I'm wondering if the 'antics' RS is pointing to with re: to Nick in the seventh episode (before HTDs) has anything to do with Nick trying to 'take control' of the dating situation before he introduces K to his family. Asking her for assurances, talking to her about his concerns, etc... it certainly would make sense given his personal history and history on the show...

:yes:   Any or all of those things could be interpreted as a negative by some because they are rarely seen on the show expressed by a guy and because of how some view Nick's history ... the music to set the tone  cantstopl .
I could see him asking for an additional 1-1 date.  He came in week 4 and had a chat, week 5 he went on a group date, week 6 he was spotted we think on a 1-1.  If he had another 1-1 or just a GD in week 7 that's not a lot of time given he wasn't there weeks 1-most of 4.  We don't know if he stayed after the chat in NY or left and permanently joined in week 5. He missed lots of earlier GD time and cocktail party time. 
I could also see him talking about concerns.  A marriage needs open communication where your partner becomes your confidant.  It's important to know how a potential partner responds when you have things on your mind be they large or trivial.  

Or maybe he was being human and had a bad day,

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite