SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Sun May 10, 2015 12:41 pm

mindless wrote:It's weird because I wasn't attracted to him at all on the first night of Andi's season and was pretty much stunned when she gave him the FIR. Then on their first date, everything he said just struck a chord and I was like aww, I really like this guy. He's just grown more and more attractive since. That beard really suits him!

FWIW, I think he's F1.  
I think he's f1 also and I don't care if it's a setup or what, as long as it's a cute love story and they can sell it to me, I can be just fine rooting for them/ Nick as f1. I'm really interested to see if they share a sense of humor and get each other, and how this is all going to go.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Brill Sun May 10, 2015 12:43 pm

Nick is looking great!! Hugesmile He looks happy, tanned and a little tired, so all is good!! :yes:

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:It's weird because I wasn't attracted to him at all on the first night of Andi's season and was pretty much stunned when she gave him the FIR. Then on their first date, everything he said just struck a chord and I was like aww, I really like this guy. He's just grown more and more attractive since. That beard really suits him!

FWIW, I think he's F1.  
I think he's f1 also and I don't care if it's a setup or what, as long as it's a cute love story and they can sell it to me, I can be just fine rooting for them/ Nick as f1. I'm really interested to see if they share a sense of humor and get each other, and how this is all going to go.
I think most viewers would agree with this.  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun May 10, 2015 1:57 pm

whit90 wrote:I might be biased when it comes to Nick but that pic. of him is just plain HOT . To me there is no comparison to the other guys he is the hottest one out of the bunch. JMO

I totally agree with you...no comparison.  He looks great with the scruff.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He would look like Joe from Survivor.  source: link
chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Joe12

From the first night of Survivor, I have said he looked like Nick!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 10, 2015 5:28 pm

no offense to either of them but neither look like the other to me -- though both of them have great hair!

Alanna -- ITA -- I'm looking forward to seeing if they get each other and have the same sense of humor...I feel like cos of Andi's demeanor we only got to see Nick's serious and romantic sides...I'm still curious to see how well they "click" and if they complement each other...

while K is confident and has a very tough exterior she seems like a true softie at heart and I can def see where that side of her would def connect with Nick's romantic side...other than that I'm in wait and see mode for how well they click mentally -- Nick is quite the intellectual and K is a firecracker with a quick wit ... both of them have very commendable conflict resolution styles while K is able to be even more vulnerable which I think Nick would appreciate... in terms of the kind of love they want I think they're pretty matched but K has to be able to challenge Nick and Nick has to be able to keep up with her goofy side and to complement it...
they kind of might be like the ashley and JP pairing in that Nick is more on the quiet + serious + intense but he balances out K's free spirited life of the party style passion 

We shall see... I'm not betting on anything when it comes to their connection yet....I just think the picture with the fan bodes well for Nick when it comes to how the show ended...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 10, 2015 5:51 pm

remockered wrote:Looks like he is emulating Shawn Booth's facial hair.  Must be a turn on for Kaitlyn.  Know that Nick tried this pre- show and shaved it off for the show. Maybe he just let it grow because he was in sequester for such a long time and he is just happy to be out in the real world again.  Not reading too much into a pic with a fan.  

Actually if our speculation based on some evidence about K & N's whereabouts post WTA/GMAs during CS' season tells us -- K was staying in bronx and N was visiting with sharleen and co that same weekend after GMAs. During this time Nick had a beard when he was in NYC. So based on that -- it is possible he had the beard when he first met K and she might have made a comment/teased him about it or flirted with him saying she likes it/thinks it makes him look like a "hot wannabe hipster" etc. anyways -- their whereabouts are a close call with them both in the same city when they don't usually live there...so i not discounting the possibility that they met there... JMHO

remockered -- just curious what facial expression you think Nick has in the pic with the fan?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 10, 2015 6:21 pm

Alanna wrote:

FWIW, I think he's F1.  

Well put Alanna. I believe most fans and definitely fans on this board, will see through anything that is fake or isn't "sold" properly. I want the final 1 whoever he is, to really want to be there and want Kaitlin. The same goes for her, she has to really want him too! If viewers see that, I think most will wish them the best outside of the bubble. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 10, 2015 6:24 pm

bringing this over from the fan forum per moderator request to stay on topic for "FAN" things Smiley

chasingpavements wrote:I'm trying not to get my hopes up (remember how some of us Becca fans thought that she had won because she looked so happy in her post-filming picture?), but I'm really, really, REALLY hoping that Nick is F1 and it's hard not to see this picture as support of that. It would be really hard to see Nick get his heart broken again, especially since I actually think that Kaitlyn is good enough for him, unlike someone else. 
ohh that's interesting!! I didn't follow last season very closely - I can see where Becca being happy makes a lot of sense since she really wasn't that into CS anyways... by that logic maybe Nick thought he'd be totally into K but then had a great set of vacations and a fab time hanging with her and the guys and the producers then they mutually decided they weren't feeling it and he's now in his post-vacay glow happy face? I can see that happening...though the tired face doesn't make too much sense if he was sequestered and therefore well-rested...maybe if he was overly rested then he's still yet to get "alert" look back...
and he's still in overly rested sleepy look mode
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Yes he looks happy but to me not concrete evidence that he is F1. I was in the camp of those that thought he was the best fit for Andi. And honestly until plane-gate / video-gate, I thought he was F1. There was a pic he took at his friend's house right after filming Andi's season holding a baby & he looked so happy, alas it was not to be.

For me I will be looking at Sharleen's blog closely this season, even though she has said she blogs spoiler free; I can't imagine Sharleen not knowing the outcome this time since Nick is her friend. Also I will be looking at what Nick posts on SM, he was so in love with Andi & his SM was very telling then.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 10, 2015 6:38 pm

I agree ^^^

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun May 10, 2015 7:12 pm

mercieme wrote:Yes he looks happy but to me not concrete evidence that he is F1. I was in the camp of those that thought he was the best fit for Andi. And honestly until plane-gate / video-gate, I thought he was F1. There was a pic he took at his friend's house right after filming Andi's season holding a baby & he looked so happy, alas it was not to be.

For me I will be looking at Sharleen's blog closely this season, even though she has said she blogs spoiler free; I can't imagine Sharleen not knowing the outcome this time since Nick is her friend. Also I will be looking at what Nick posts on SM, he was so in love with Andi & his SM was very telling then.

Good post mercieme... IA, no evidence yet, just happy to see him looking happy.
I thought Nick was F1 even after plane-gate, their connection to me was undeniable...
Since I didn't watch the Bach, I have no connection to K... and look forward to watching a love story with open eyes...
whether Nick is F1 or not.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite