SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 8:57 pm

He is addressing anyone who can hear/read his inane chatter. 
That includes all bored, loser, haus fraus everywhere (including moi) who hear his blathering reverberations passed along in the hallowed halls of  spoiler/sleuthing forums.
He probably cringes when he reads our name and his in the same spoiler magazines. hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 9:00 pm

jello1592 wrote:I wonder if RS is addressing the general audience or the sleuthing audience when he says "he's willing to bet everyone is wrong with guessing who Kait picks"

Obviously the general audience would never guess Nick because they have yet to find out that he is going to be on this season. Nick isn't on their radar.

Just a thought

The general public are really not into speculation though. It's those that sleuth the show (us) & the mags he is referring to IMO. Very rude of him to demean others IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 9:01 pm

mercieme wrote:
jello1592 wrote:I wonder if RS is addressing the general audience or the sleuthing audience when he says "he's willing to bet everyone is wrong with guessing who Kait picks"

Obviously the general audience would never guess Nick because they have yet to find out that he is going to be on this season. Nick isn't on their radar.

Just a thought

The general public are really not into speculation though. It's those that sleuth the show (us) & the mags he is referring to IMO. Very rude of him to demean others IMO.

Your right mercie!!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Californiaqueen Wed May 13, 2015 9:14 pm

jello1592 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Just a thought

Your right mercie!!

Typical arrogant RS speak. I don't buy it for one second. Anyone who sleuths has a good idea of who made it far and I bet each of those names has been guessed. Heck I bet every name in the 25 released contestants has been guessed by at least one person.

He said the same thing when he released his spoiler teasers. In a later column he talked about how a ton of people sent in guesses for the teasers and "not one of them was right" which he thought was so funny and necessary to rub in. And I seriously doubt that was the case as well. Especially when one of the questions was how the limo arrivals would be handled. We know how now and it's not so groundbreaking that no one would have suggested it.

This is just stuff he says to tantalize readers/drive traffic to his site as well as to plump his ego.
Californiaqueen
Californiaqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 9:18 pm

The fact that this season has been so "different" with regard to filming, and on extreme lock down since they went to Ireland makes me think even more Nick is f1.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Here you go, for others wondering like me, what RS said that sluethers think could be a "hint" to  Final 1 is in Chris Harrison's 5 to watch;
"As mentioned, ABC released the bios yesterday and there are some doozies. Chris Harrison
image: http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png
also gave his “5 Guys To Watch” as he does every season, wanting you to focus on certain guys. Is this a telling sign of anything? Maybe. Maybe not. Just know that last season Whitney was in his top 5 girls to watch. The season before that, Josh was in Andi’s top 5 guys to watch. Hmmmmmmmmm."
Is it a hint?

Well he just revealed a whole lot of nothing. "maybe. maybe not." It's not like CH was going to list Nick in the 5 guys to watch regardless of whether Nick is F1 or not. I think he is still unsure who wins/loses and is talking in circles to cover all bases so when/if he gets concrete info he can just say I KNEW ALL ALONG ..... was F1 or .... was eliminated at that time. Instead all he can give is on Nick's first night he complained about guys hazing him? That reminds me of his big scandal regarding Brooks that was to shake the earth of Bachelornation.....and then it was that like a year or two before he made out on NYE with an older woman. Rolling Eyes
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Oh dear, now that we know via RS that Nick is unemployed I suppose he must be homeless as well and thus must resort to walking the streets at night 

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/984379780146335482_28313266

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Just a thought

He's right. I just found out from a "source" that Ryan Gosling came on even more last minute than Nick because he heard he had an impersonator and stole K from all of them!!!!!!! giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm

notarose wrote:Oh dear, now that we know via RS that Nick is unemployed I suppose he must be homeless as well and thus must resort to walking the streets at night 

Nick is unemployed? Did he leave his job, sorry catching up
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 13, 2015 10:40 pm

notarose wrote:Oh dear, now that we know via RS that Nick is unemployed I suppose he must be homeless as well and thus must resort to walking the streets at night 

And thus the mystery of the beard! Nick come to us, one of us can let you crash!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 10:42 pm

sbolduc wrote:

RS said "what makes you think Nick is still with SalesForce" to one of the questions asked of RS on Periscope today, hence the speculation. Who knows if RS just made that up but maybe some folks on here have proof that RS is wrong.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 10:49 pm

sbolduc wrote:

So sorry giggling just my sense of humor.

https://mobile.twitter.com/viallnicholas28/tweets

@viallnicholas28
Today marks my two year anniversary at one of the greatest companies in the world.  Thanks @salesforce ! #grateful #innovation #dreamjob
25 March 15

Still seemed to be employed at SalesForce  as of March 25.
He left for filming with Kaitlyn shortly after. He hasn't taken any extended holidays since filming ended last season which is about 9 months ago so there is no proof he quit his job. He could have just used holiday time and some unpaid leave to film this season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite