SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grateful - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 12:23 pm

IA emusha coupled with the fact the poster congratulated DrC on being on the 'ette a couple of weeks before the FRC, as if he returned home. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

grateful - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 12:30 pm

julychild wrote:The guy in the Picture, Mark, and Nick are (or were) colleagues at Salesforce, and also good friends. Nick's caption says that it is good to finally catch with him, which means that they are seeing each other for the first time since Nick got back. Looking at Mark's IG, he was in Maui from the 8th and returned on Friday/Saturday. The first pic we got of Nick back in Chcago, post filming, was taken on the 9th. His first IG "like" was of Mark's Maui pic, on the 9th (Not liking anything on IG was one of the things that always made me feel that Nick wasn't the one using his SM during filming, and also still in the game. The boy likes stuff daily!) Kaitlyn surfaced in Calabasas, and later in Vancouver, on the 8th. Which to means that honeymoon period ended that morning.

* What I am trying to point out is that if Nick had been eliminated before the HTD's, they wouldn't have needed to keep him sequestered and he should have been back in Chi before the 8th...or doing his daily IG likes rounds

* I posted a pic, from Andi's season, that shows Nick with scruff, a day after we had seen him on his LCD clean shaven. This shows that he can grow a beard in about five days. Clean shaven for FRC (if he made it to F1), and have that much facial hair by the 9th, when we saw the pic.

I agree, why the need to sequester Nick when technically he's not even on the show question And since his Instagram account was posting pictures throughout his during filming, I would think if he were let go at any point, they would want him back to his normal life asap. If that makes any sense.

Regarding Nicks beard, Nick seems to be on again, off again with the facial hair, and if it's true that Kaitlyn likes scruff on her man, would Nick really keep it if he was heartbroken? I would think he would have shaved. Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 2:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Check out Nick's bracelet in the mirror reflection. One more thing to analyze. giggling
Oh boy! Great catch Litta. What do you think it means? He really looks happy in that photo so if it is recent then... grateful - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 1710264613

affraid Not another bracelet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazed laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 17, 2015 2:22 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Check out Nick's bracelet in the mirror reflection. One more thing to analyze. giggling
Oh boy! Great catch Litta. What do you think it means? He really looks happy in that photo so if it is recent then... grateful - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 1710264613

Bracelet gate # 2 cantstopl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun May 17, 2015 2:24 pm

ElonM wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 17, 2015 5:19 pm

Max64 wrote:
julychild wrote:The guy in the Picture, Mark, and Nick are (or were) colleagues at Salesforce, and also good friends. Nick's caption says that it is good to finally catch with him, which means that they are seeing each other for the first time since Nick got back. Looking at Mark's IG, he was in Maui from the 8th and returned on Friday/Saturday. The first pic we got of Nick back in Chcago, post filming, was taken on the 9th. His first IG "like" was of Mark's Maui pic, on the 9th (Not liking anything on IG was one of the things that always made me feel that Nick wasn't the one using his SM during filming, and also still in the game. The boy likes stuff daily!) Kaitlyn surfaced in Calabasas, and later in Vancouver, on the 8th. Which to means that honeymoon period ended that morning.

* What I am trying to point out is that if Nick had been eliminated before the HTD's, they wouldn't have needed to keep him sequestered and he should have been back in Chi before the 8th...or doing his daily IG likes rounds

* I posted a pic, from Andi's season, that shows Nick with scruff, a day after we had seen him on his LCD clean shaven. This shows that he can grow a beard in about five days. Clean shaven for FRC (if he made it to F1), and have that much facial hair by the 9th, when we saw the pic.

I agree, why the need to sequester Nick when technically he's not even on the show question   And since his Instagram account was posting pictures throughout his during filming, I would think if he were let go at any point, they would want him back to his normal life asap. If that makes any sense.  

Regarding Nicks beard, Nick seems to be on again, off again with the facial hair, and if it's true that Kaitlyn likes scruff on her man, would Nick really keep it if he was heartbroken?  I would think he would have shaved.  Just a thought.
The simple answer to the last bolded is that this board/forum is followed by mags and other media outlets for spoilers. We know Nick was on the show. If we know Nick was on the show, so does RS, so will Wetpaint, so will the Inquisitor, etc etc. 
So, if Nick is in the F3(and I believe he is) he would need to be sequestered otherwise the sleuthing/spoiler crews would be on alert. As it is, we are on alert via all the SM and thus the rumor(which I don't believe is rumor) that TPTB are monkeying around with many of the casts' SM accts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 17, 2015 7:28 pm

ElonM wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Litta, do you have to bring up the bracelet? It drove me nuts last season, so sure it was a f1 clue stupid
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Agree with Kasha that TPTB are monkeying around with SM.  I am bracing myself for a foiler season.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 17, 2015 7:44 pm

sdmom wrote:
Litta, do you have to bring up the bracelet? It drove me nuts last season, so sure it was a f1 clue stupid

Why, yes, yes I do... grateful - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 2498057887 :uptonogood grateful - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 1710264613 :gotcha:

Here's a close up while we kill time. Perhaps we could check for sand under his finger nails while we're at it. grateful - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 3806527698

grateful - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 9df3d845-352a-4c83-b333-4c640ff8b4b4

grateful - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 7:57 pm

giggling giggling giggling Sands under finger nails? I remember the good old days of how tall was the candles. I wish we could go back to those days.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 10:58 pm

reason wrote: giggling  giggling  giggling Sands under finger nails? I remember the good old days of how tall was the candles.  I wish we could go back to those days.

giggling curious, what is the candle one you speak of reason?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 17, 2015 11:04 pm

In the early days of the show when it was debated who arrived at the FRC first of the F2, they often had candles lit for the FRC. It could be discerned from the candles who might have arrived at the FRC first if the candle were longer in some photos than others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite