SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebatchelorette - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 1:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:
emusha wrote:^ I hope RS is not going to be a debby downer trying to downplay the relationship ...he already said he doesn't think K & F1 will marry

Of course he will be!

no no Of course he will be... that's part of his "charm", right??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

thebatchelorette - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:17 pm

From Nick fan thread ==>

whipsnapper wrote:Saw this morning that Clint Arliss posted a doctored pic on his IG that showed a head-shot of Gary Busey in a gallery of profile pics along with JJ Lane, Clint Arliss, Tanner Tolbert, Ben Higgins and Shawn Booth. The comments, I think, refer to Nick.

IG @turtleconvertible 3 hrs ago
your obligatory "watch #TheBatchelorette" post. Or don't. Do whatever you think is right. Busey shows up mid-season and really throws a wrench into things. Literally. #fiftyshadesofcray @BacheloretteABC @kaitlynbristowe @tanner_tolbert @jjhlane @higgins.ben @garybusey

@tanner_tolbert
Garey Busey is so dreamy

@emmonslemons
Looks like Busey broke the v-neck rule?

turtleconvertible
@emmonslemons Gary broke alot of rules.

turtleconvertible
And hearts.

Last edited by whipsnapper on Mon May 18, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 1:27 pm

^^ Interesting. If he broke hearts, is it possible he rejected K in the end??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:28 pm

Now I am even more intrigue, have to watch this season come hell or high water.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 1:29 pm

This is so messed up, they are going to parade Nick at the AFRC again like a wounded lion, not looking forward to that at all!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 1:42 pm

mercieme wrote:This is so messed up, they are going to parade Nick at the AFRC again like a wounded lion, not looking forward to that at all!!!
same here! that'll be brutal but i'm getting the sense that he's fine -- I think shawn is doing great though.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 1:43 pm

I for one am quite satisfied with the "spoiled" ending.
1) let's see if it will be correct
2) nobody is a winner ... or ... all are the winners!
3) please report here any other sleuthing/spoilers about Nick and his "journey" (that's mine concern) - TY
4) Nick is happy. Really happy. No faking it, no "I need to write a letter/get a closure" kind of state. He is happy because he knows where HE stands - and that's enough for me to believe he will be just fine at ATFR.
5) Thanks RS for "spoiling" about the next Bach gig - that way people can stop bringing Nick's name up - 'coz that ain't happening.
6) Have I mentioned that Nick is happy? ... Awesome for the matter of fact ...
so enjoy the show.
Now I understand what he meant with "Summer can't get here soon enough!"
giggling Hugesmile

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Well I hope he learned his lesson and stays off this show from now on.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Per RS regarding the pre-show relationship with Kaitlyn:

"Let me give a little background to the whole Kaitlyn and Nick thing. Yes, she told the guys on the group date he was someone that had contacted her before, but she kinda withheld the truth on that one. Kaitlyn and Nick talked ALL THE TIME while Chris’ season was airing. He made it known he was into her, and she was well aware he was into her. Their relationship was much more than a few texts and emails. These two were Facetiming a lot in the weeks leading up to her leaving for the “Bachelorette.” Now, did Kaitlyn absolutely know Nick was gonna be on her season? That I don’t know. But I’m sure she had an idea he was going to be. Why do I say that? Because Nick knew before Kaitlyn’s season started he was coming on the show. And since they were talking all the time before she left for filming, I mean, do we really think Nick didn’t mention to her that he could possibly show up?

As I’ve said many times, nothing on this show happens spontaneously. Everything is meticulously planned in advance. Nick had already told work before Kaitlyn’s season started filming he was going to be gone, he was just waiting for the call from producers on when he was gonna show up. So I’m sure this episode will make it seem like, on a whim, Nick just decided to fly NY (wait, how would he know where they were?) and ask to be on the show. All bullsh**. This was planned in advance by producers and Nick that he was going to be on the season, it was just a matter of when he was going to appear. Kaitlyn couldn’t possibly have been that surprised when she saw him in NY. And the fact they made out on Chelsea Piers pretty much should tell you all you need to know about their “relationship” prior to the show. I was told they had never met each other in person, but talked all the time. So it’s basically like they had met. Trust me, these two were in contact A LOT. Him saying all the stuff he did on social media was just a storyline to make it known he was into her, when behind the scenes, these two were Facetiming all the time. I’m sure the other 14 guys on the show really appreciated her leaving out that detail."
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 1:50 pm

^IF that's true, who's to say they will not talk or in contact after ATFR? I still hold up a sliver of hope that they may possibly kind of dating or seeing each other outside of the show.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 1:52 pm

^^ well RS we could have told you a good amount of THAT! I wonder if RS just doesn't know it but there could have been a chance that N & K had possibly met before in NYC when sharleen & Andy met up with Nick and K was in town post-GMAs.

I'm curious to see how the ending goes cos I really think Nick is happy now and his face is glowing... I don't put it past either of them to try to maneuver the situation to make sure neither is hurt and/or they protect the information that will keep either of them sane

I don't think Nick OR shawn are broken-hearted so we'll have to see what happens with the connections...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 1:52 pm

happygolucky wrote:I for one am quite satisfied with the "spoiled" ending.
1) let's see if it will be correct
2) nobody is a winner ... or ... all are the winners!
3) please report here any other sleuthing/spoilers about Nick and his "journey" (that's mine concern) - TY
4) Nick is happy. Really happy. No faking it, no "I need to write a letter/get a closure" kind of state. He is happy because he knows where HE stands - and that's enough for me to believe he will be just fine at ATFR.
5) Thanks RS for "spoiling" about the next Bach gig - that way people can stop bringing Nick's name up - 'coz that ain't happening.
6) Have I mentioned that Nick is happy? ... Awesome for the matter of fact ...
so enjoy the show.
Now I understand what he meant with "Summer can't get here soon enough!"
giggling Hugesmile

Totally on that one, Happy!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite