SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebatchelorette - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 8:51 am

sophienette wrote:
emusha wrote:I feel 75% sure that nick wasn't the guy she had sex with esp with the level of awareness he had coming on the show about his edit ^ see above post to hollywoodlife

on another note -- peggy i'm on your bus for this one for sure and it's really sad that I think your theory is what makes the most sense because dr. c is my fave this season...but feel 60% sure that it was dr. c that she had sex with

does that 75% come from your gut? or is it more wishful thinking? Seems other Nick fans are all "Way to go!", so just wondering if there is a mix of opinions?

neither - I'm totally fine with accepting the way things are if the clues add up -- these clues add up the most when you think of Dr. C in that role. straight out of the limo dr. C was my fave -- he was even so adorable that I was joking that he was my very first tv boyfriend. so actually this is bad news for me -- dr. C seems very torn up and heartbroken about the situation (see the screen camp of him wailing crying -- that's gut-wrenching) 

I like nick but I have always said he's flawed (he does some things I strongly disagree with and can come off as self-absorbed and unwilling to change in a way that makes him inauthentic/others can interpret that as unwillingness to adjust but he has many redeeming qualities which make him real and likable for me such as being able to reflect and learn/grow) but I'm actually STILL not pushing for him and K to be together after any of the info we have. I've always had the view that I had to see if there seems to be a solid/real connection between him and K -- I have no pre-conceived notions about them being a great match even now I question it since we've never actually seen them talking. they look like they're in lust actually if you simply take it from the previews. this show is created on infatuation 

... i was looking to see if and how K builds a foundation for a real lasting relationship with any guy... from what we've seen I'd say shawn is the only guy she's taking it slow and steady to last together and it's horrible if she messed that up by sleeping with another guy.

I don't think my logic and the ability to pick up on clues + connect the dots is faulty cos I've admitted to liking Nick. 
JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

thebatchelorette - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 20, 2015 8:56 am

I really like a lot of the guys (including Nick), but it didn't seem like a lot of the shots where the sex stuff supposedly happened look like Nick (either the guy running or the guy in the elevator, since the elevator guy has Shawn's hairline), but it's possible TPTB didn't actually show what happened before not to give it away.      

Honestly, I wouldn't doubt that it's Nick (red door chemistry + talking a lot and possibly meeting before the show + Kaitlyn saying that the physical relationship is important to her in ITM's).  But I'm not 100% convinced that it is either, because I have a feeling she slept with her F3 in the FS anyway (especially after the Chris Soules confession), so even if it's a different guy, the RS spoiler is still technically right.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 9:01 am

I'm not buying into this preview, every season TP make it look like a train wreck and the lead ends up alone. I believe it was Nick she had sex with. It explains why guys were dropping out like left and right, because Kaitlyn only had eyes for Nick. I think TP knew this, and that's why this season was so different and on such lock down. This preview and the RS spoilers all play hand in hand. But even though they're making it look like she chooses no one, my heals are dug in, Nick will be her f1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 9:01 am

Thanks emusha, love your answer!

And I am not questioning your ability at all Smiley I just love to understand the thought process!

Back to top Go down

Post by lynn4283 Wed May 20, 2015 9:02 am

New poster here. I am not a big Nick fan or anything. My gut is telling me that Nick was not the guy that Kaitlyn had sex with. Especially, in my opinion by the previews, Kaitlyn told the guys in San Antonio. hmmm But I am looking forward to the fireworks to happen though. thumbsup

lynn4283

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 9:03 am

yes  sophinette

just my thoughts but.... I don't think it's wrong of us to discuss differing opinions whoever they may involve I just think it's more productive for us to focus on trying to see if the clues match up and make sense when the diff guys are involved...and to discuss if what RS is saying makes sense or not... beyond that -- it's all gravy.... Hugesmile  not too much forward motion in us discussing how our views on specific contestants affect our perspective cos there's no way to substantiate that... 

right now what RS is saying doesn't match up with the clues we have and as a sleuther board I think that's worth investigating rather than accepting what he says as truth point blank...
JMHO no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 9:05 am

emusha wrote:yes  sophinette

just my thoughts but.... I don't think it's wrong of us to discuss differing opinions whoever they may involve I just think it's more productive for us to focus on trying to see if the clues match up and make sense when the diff guys are involved...and to discuss if what RS is saying makes sense or not... beyond that -- it's all gravy.... Hugesmile  not too much forward motion in us discussing how our views on specific contestants affect our perspective cos there's no way to substantiate that... 

right now what RS is saying doesn't match up with the clues we have and as a sleuther board I think that's worth investigating rather than accepting what he says as truth point blank...
JMHO no idea

I agree. The past few posts I made are "reactive" to the preview and spoilers.

Now, let's get down to the serious and fun business of sleuthing!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 9:09 am

:detective awesome let's get to it then thebatchelorette - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 73 1377737533 

love your emoticons in the bottom btw -- they totally tell the story of the bach!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 20, 2015 9:37 am

just my thoughts but.... I don't think it's wrong of us to discuss differing opinions whoever they may involve I just think it's more productive for us to focus on trying to see if the clues match up and make sense when the diff guys are involved...and to discuss if what RS is saying makes sense or not... beyond that -- it's all gravy.... Hugesmile  not too much forward motion in us discussing how our views on specific contestants affect our perspective cos there's no way to substantiate that... 

JMHO no idea
 Bringing this forward. 
This is what we do on this Forum! bestbud!
Thanks for an enjoyable discussion! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 9:45 am

JMHO no idea

Bringing this forward too, because I love it so much! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 20, 2015 10:14 am

We are weirdos bringing the same post over!! #sistafromanothamista

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 10:15 am

But dont you know already how much we love weirdos around here? :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite