SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by emusha Thu May 21, 2015 9:36 am

kimberlyg wrote:Speaking of N&K before the show, I noticed something the other day.  Kaitlyn originally commented on one of Nick's "y&m" instagram/twitter posts, which was a major clue to sleuthers think he was going to be on her show (that and Nick's response to the "Canadian" comment).

I checked yesterday because I was curious and Kaitlyn's post seems to be gone.
https://instagram.com/p/z-wMBKMw3m/

From this, I'm guessing two things (and they could possibly both be true):  1) Kaitlyn wanted to destroy some of the evidence that they were more than friends pre-show; and/or 2) they're not together now (she's with Shawn or happy to be alone), and she wants to get rid of posts where she showed she liked him because she's either sad about their breakup or doesn't like him anymore.  Or 3) it's just my computer and it's showing up for other people.  
It's still there for me check using http://websta.me/n/nick_viall28
all comments show up on this webapp vs. IG
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 9:43 am

This interview/explanation about nick's return makes more sense to me. Like they had some sort of connection, but she put it aside and went on the bachelorette. Check it:

http://www.eonline.com/videos/235665/kaitlyn-bristowe-dishes-on-the-return-of-nick-viall

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 21, 2015 9:57 am

reason wrote:Do you remember the comment that was on the instagram?

I believe it was a "picture perfect" emoji (the one with two hands up?  I don't know emojis). There's a screencap on page 12 of Nick's First General Discussion thread for this season.  It looks like Emusha posted it Smiley.  

Of course, looking at the screencap, it looks like a lot of comments are now gone, so it might be my computer or an instagram glitch.

ETA:  Thanks emusha!  Looks like it's just me being an idiot. It showed up on the app. Never mind that whole thing Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 21, 2015 10:19 am

freeflowingsalt wrote:This interview/explanation about nick's return makes more sense to me. Like they had some sort of connection, but she put it aside and went on the bachelorette. Check it:

http://www.eonline.com/videos/235665/kaitlyn-bristowe-dishes-on-the-return-of-nick-viall
I'm seeing a lot of positive body language here. Using her hands 

Here voice also lowered/or went down an octave (dunno the technical term for this) to the point where she speaks when she's vulnerable/sweet (comparable to how she was speaking to CS after he gave her the HTD rose) vs. when she's "on" and high energy (how she was talking to most of the guys night one -- except for shawn) probably cos it's a new topic she's breaching but still a positive sign for nick that she has positive feelings towards him still. She wasn't struggling or grappling with mixed feelings about him during this explanation.

I actually believe her (with some info omitted) that this is how it went down. I knew once kaitlyn got a chance to explain we'll get a version of the real truth. notice she said 'a lot of ppl in the bach world meet and talk' she stumbled a bit right there like a nano second of an "oopsie" i'm looking to when some years down the road we might get confirmation that they actually met after GMAs. i think it makes even more sense than we'd first thought which was based on logistics and sm message tone changes esp if they've been talking so much!! he prolly told her something like 'ohh u'll be in NYC?? i can come hang out in NYC next weekend and hang with with sharleen AND you' be a fun thing to do... kind of thing more than anything. i think when u are virtually talking to someone its so hard to guage real chemistry so you'd wanna know what's there with no pressure. I also think Andy and Sharleen were present due to Andy's comment on nick's IG post. I do think they were in the friend zone but very much in the flirting zone also...

I also think both of them had kind of put it out of their minds that they'd try dating then cos of the distance maybe (my own speculation) and also per her admission cos of  the fact that she might go on the bachelorette. this story actually aligns exactly with what we've learnt from their sm exchanges which is that nick was anxious about whether or not she was gonna be the bachette and up till they voted her in he was on pins and needles cos there was still a chance to date her out of the show. (I don't think it was Nick's first choice to date her on the show). on the other hand I do think the interest was mutual - she started to say "i had a connection with him..." then says something else. she also doesn't deny the fact there was something between them but she admits it but she'd put it all out of her mind and was thinking of it as a friendship cos she might potentially go on the bach. she didn't elaborate on this but u can read between the lines of how she paused and told the story and shifted gears when she's typically is very clear in her communication about how she feels exactly. at the end her face was like and it is ... "wow" she didn't say the word but her facial expression reveals that she has positive feelings about what he did to come on the show. I think per her other comment about the fact that he got a one way ticket and left his job to come for me? type of statement it made quite an impression on her that he'd do that. I say this aligns with the post which she liked on cary's IG https://instagram.com/p/2jpNiMPAy8/

so technically i would say there was a lot of anticipation simmering under the surface between them for about a month (according to our sm sleuthing -- they were getting to know each other cos per RS and K they were talking LOT -- i get the sense esp for nick he was feeling a bit like he was running against the clock)....

Meanwhile -- yall sleuthers who were unearthing the clues around this yayyy soo excited for all that we were able to uncover that's coming to life in front of us go team!!!!
  group hug  :cheerpom: jumping laughlaughlaugh
speaking of which: where's NR???  hmmm miss having her around!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 10:56 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite