SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:59 pm

notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:The thought has crossed my mind that there might be a British Bachelorette being filmed at the same time and half the info we have is related to that. giggling

cantstopl Wouldn't that be a lark!

UK series hasn't filmed for awhile
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(UK_TV_series)

Canada might be revving up, or Au. Or who know what other country.  It would be funny if that was it. Par for the course in this cray season.

It isn't Canada. IMO we would had some buzz about selecting a lead. Also, there hasn't been a Bachette yet- just Bachelor. The lag time between seasons is huge and Tim's season just ended a while ago.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:11 pm

ABC has now posted clips on The Bette website.
They labelled the promo "this could get ugly"
The other clip is the Des/Chris proposal. 

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Thanks for bringing that over.
I know I am in the minority. I do like Brett's dress.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 pm

I like Britt's dress and I think she looks better with less makeup. So much better than she ever did with all those gobs of makeup she wore on Chris's season.
I think both girls look beautiful.
I get so creeped out by that guy grabbing Britt's hand and putting it on his chest.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Could this be what they are speaking about?
Twitter @MerJohnston Apr 21
Park South Hotel
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 CDJTQoVWAAAagn3

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Britt looks great and I love that dress too.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:50 pm

I like the white dress that Britt's wearing. Can't stand the blue/red one.

I'm not so sure about the lone Vancouver tweet. You'd think if Kaitlyn was there we'd get more plus a pic. It's kind of strange that we're not getting anything. Maybe Kasha's speculation about flipping the FD/HTDs was right? no idea Hoping to hear more from Mr Write.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:54 pm

RizBiz wrote:Could this be what they are speaking about?
Twitter @MerJohnston Apr 21
Park South Hotel
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 CDJTQoVWAAAagn3

this is the tweet: "Filming bachelorette with @AndiDorfman at Park South Hotel rooftop "

In NYC
hmm so now i'm thinking the whole "stay tuned" part that Andi keeps teasing about is connected to the bachelorette this season!! hmmm
what could it possibly be?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:55 pm

That matches the pic that Andi tweeted of herself and Sharleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:01 pm

I'm cringing. NOOOO. Last season is the season that will never die. I just want Kait and her guys without all the interlopers who escaped Season 10.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Does anyone recognize any of the production crew?
Andi did say that her teaser is coming "soon" so we don't have to wait and the bach/bachette audience would "love it" Rolling Eyes

do they want to stir up the drama between nick and andi THIS much?? jeezz
if Andi is doing a commentary on the bette then it's going to be hilarious with nick on the show cantstopl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:13 pm

emusha wrote:Does anyone recognize any of the production crew?
Andi did say that her teaser is coming "soon" so we don't have to wait and the bach/bachette audience would "love it" Rolling Eyes

do they want to stir up the drama between nick and andi THIS much?? jeezz
if Andi is doing a commentary on the bette then it's going to be hilarious with nick on the show cantstopl

Maybe she's going to interview eliminated guys per week. That's never thoroughly been done before.  I think viewers liked the few interviews that occurred during the airing of the show: Ashley I, Megan, Jade, Britt, Kaitlyn...
I could see that going very well instead of the above which were on different programs.  1 stop shopping.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM