Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by officeRules on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:59 pm

@notarose wrote:
@mindless wrote:The thought has crossed my mind that there might be a British Bachelorette being filmed at the same time and half the info we have is related to that. giggling

cantstopl Wouldn't that be a lark!

UK series hasn't filmed for awhile
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(UK_TV_series)

Canada might be revving up, or Au. Or who know what other country.  It would be funny if that was it. Par for the course in this cray season.

It isn't Canada. IMO we would had some buzz about selecting a lead. Also, there hasn't been a Bachette yet- just Bachelor. The lag time between seasons is huge and Tim's season just ended a while ago.
officeRules

Female Posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:11 pm

ABC has now posted clips on The Bette website.
They labelled the promo "this could get ugly"
The other clip is the Des/Chris proposal. 

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Thanks for bringing that over.
I know I am in the minority. I do like Brett's dress.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29481

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 pm

I like Britt's dress and I think she looks better with less makeup. So much better than she ever did with all those gobs of makeup she wore on Chris's season.
I think both girls look beautiful.
I get so creeped out by that guy grabbing Britt's hand and putting it on his chest.
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Could this be what they are speaking about?
Twitter @MerJohnston Apr 21
Park South Hotel

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Britt looks great and I love that dress too.
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:50 pm

I like the white dress that Britt's wearing. Can't stand the blue/red one.

I'm not so sure about the lone Vancouver tweet. You'd think if Kaitlyn was there we'd get more plus a pic. It's kind of strange that we're not getting anything. Maybe Kasha's speculation about flipping the FD/HTDs was right? no idea Hoping to hear more from Mr Write.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12463

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:54 pm

@RizBiz wrote:Could this be what they are speaking about?
Twitter @MerJohnston Apr 21
Park South Hotel

this is the tweet: "Filming bachelorette with @AndiDorfman at Park South Hotel rooftop "

In NYC
hmm so now i'm thinking the whole "stay tuned" part that Andi keeps teasing about is connected to the bachelorette this season!! hmmm
what could it possibly be?
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:55 pm

That matches the pic that Andi tweeted of herself and Sharleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:01 pm

I'm cringing. NOOOO. Last season is the season that will never die. I just want Kait and her guys without all the interlopers who escaped Season 10.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Does anyone recognize any of the production crew?
Andi did say that her teaser is coming "soon" so we don't have to wait and the bach/bachette audience would "love it" Rolling Eyes

do they want to stir up the drama between nick and andi THIS much?? jeezz
if Andi is doing a commentary on the bette then it's going to be hilarious with nick on the show cantstopl
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:13 pm

@emusha wrote:Does anyone recognize any of the production crew?
Andi did say that her teaser is coming "soon" so we don't have to wait and the bach/bachette audience would "love it" Rolling Eyes

do they want to stir up the drama between nick and andi THIS much?? jeezz
if Andi is doing a commentary on the bette then it's going to be hilarious with nick on the show cantstopl

Maybe she's going to interview eliminated guys per week. That's never thoroughly been done before.  I think viewers liked the few interviews that occurred during the airing of the show: Ashley I, Megan, Jade, Britt, Kaitlyn...
I could see that going very well instead of the above which were on different programs.  1 stop shopping.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum