SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rosepetal Sat May 02, 2015 11:40 am

Shoot me now, but I said this on another board when Nick joined the cast that Nick will be F-2 and the next bachelor. Think of the drama. Broken hearted twice, will he ever be loved. Remember, this is not like the bachelorette where they start filming immediately. A F-2 can "mend his broken heart" in time to be the bachelor. Yes , I smell a set up from TPTB.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sat May 02, 2015 11:41 am

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:^Because of the predictability of it, I really hope not.

Same. And, I think that a lot of pre-season speculation in the past has been wrong, just because we haven't seen much photographic/video evidence of most contestants and the chemistry between them and lead. So, we tend the automatically favor the contestants who we have seen photos of. I remember that during Ben's season, everyone thought it was going to be Kacie and during Andi's season, everyone thought it was going to be Marcus. And, the second we actually saw the season premiere, it was obvious that neither were ever serious contenders. I could potentially see the same happening with Nick, with TPTB making Kaitlyn keep him longer than she wanted for the drama. Especially if the rumors of him being a b-i-t-c-h are true. I also think that we don't know enough about Ben and Jared (and a few others that haven't been officially confirmed as eliminate) to count them out.

I personally would be a little surprised if Shawn and Nick did actually end up being F1/F2 (in whatever order), just because that's what everyone thinks is going to happen.

Last season I remember it being Marcus and Josh were the two everyone thought would win. When Marcus was out everyone thought she liked Josh so much she let her real F2 go early...everyone thought when Nick was released (which was at HTD time) he would be the first of the F4 to go. When the show aired it was clear as day (to me at least) there were only ever two guys that Andi was truly falling for Nick and Josh. I remember not wanting Josh as F1 because I thought it was too easy due to the pre-show sleuthing, their connections (family etc), I wanted the underdog story (from a pre-show perspective).

I still think Shawn and Nick is too easy for a F1/F2. My gut is telling me that Auntie's info was right and that Nick was out before HTD. If he did make F3, I think he is F1. Regardless I have always liked the underdog story so we shall see.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 02, 2015 11:49 am

I think Nick may be out too because if he makes it to HTD he is basically the winner. No one is going to assume he is going to get dumped again. It makes for very boring/predictable last few episodes IMO.

To me it seems more likely he is on a few episodes to stir the pot (if there is no real villian this season) and nothing more.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Nick will be the winner believe that just my gut instinct telling me.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 02, 2015 12:32 pm

I think it would be fun to see Nick come back and become F1. It's like a built in redemption storyline for BOTH Kaitlyn and her F1, which we have never really seen on camera on the Bachelor(ette) before.  When Mary did it, Byron was "fresh" and unknown.  Yes, it has happened on BIP/Pad with Tenley/Kiptyn, Blake/Holly, Marcus/Lacey and a few others, but this is different.  Rejects get together all the time off camera (Peyton/Chris, etc, etc), but we don't really get to see it with the showcase that the Bachelor/ette provides.  If Nick is F1, its a good story, IMO.  I say this as a Nick fan though and because I have friends that are friends of his...so I feel a tiny amount if real life connection.  I get wanting someone else to win if you fell on the opposite side of the Nick polarization last year. Regardless, I'm hoping he gets a better edit this season...because truly from everything I know, he is a very normal, decent guy.  My friends think it's really odd he was portrayed so polarizing and as the "villain" last year, cause that is really not who he is at all in real life.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat May 02, 2015 12:47 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think it would be fun to see Nick come back and become F1. It's like a built in redemption storyline for BOTH Kaitlyn and her F1, which we have never really seen on camera on the Bachelor(ette) before.  When Mary did it, Byron was "fresh" and unknown.  Yes, it has happened on BIP/Pad with Tenley/Kiptyn, Blake/Holly, Marcus/Lacey and a few others, but this is different.  Rejects get together all the time off camera (Peyton/Chris, etc, etc), but we don't really get to see it with the showcase that the Bachelor/ette provides.  If Nick is F1, its a good story, IMO.  I say this as a Nick fan though and because I have friends that are friends of his...so I feel a tiny amount if real life connection.  I get wanting someone else to win if you fell on the opposite side of the Nick polarization last year. Regardless, I'm hoping he gets a better edit this season...because truly from everything I know, he is a very normal, decent guy.  My friends think it's really odd he was portrayed so polarizing and as the "villain" last year, cause that is really not who he is at all in real life.

I like the underdog story, its one of the reasons I started liking Nick last season....

I agree with the bolded I really hope regardless of how this all ends he gets his redemption via edit....everything I have seen post show has validated my feelings about him during the season. That like you said he is a decent, normal guy.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 02, 2015 12:48 pm

sosleepy -- i heard the word "normal" used to describe nick -- and I always found it so intriguing cos the nick I see (minus the villain edit) is anything but normal esp when it comes to love - he's deep, introspective and multidimensional -- that makes him anything but normal...on the contrary he's a bit daring and unpredictable -- now I'd say josh is quite a normal/mainstream guy - bit of a jock, is very outgoing, people love him but he's pretty next door joe IMHO. I'm not at all trying to say normal is a bad thing cos most of us are normal folk in the broadest sense of the word 
but in my view ... on this franchise nick is just an all around great guy but also a bit of a "panda" and few people really get him (taking the way sharleen describes it) 

could you share a little bit about why you think he's a normal guy? I would be curious to hear from others who know of/know him directly to also share just cos i'm really curious by the repeated use of the word ...maybe he's normal vs. a villainous creepy dude that he comes across as?? many thanks.

It's still sooo early in the season -- we'll see what happens but I will say that both Ben and Nick have about as equal amounts of spoilers at this point unless everything on nick's side is foiler...

- 1 poster spoiler about ben HTD
- 2 poster spoilers about nick htd
- 1 poster spoiler about nick being eliminated

that makes them about even in my head no idea  

but then again this is not plain arithmetic!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 02, 2015 12:57 pm

emusha wrote: snipped...

- 1 poster spoiler about ben HTD
- 2 poster spoilers about nick htd
- 1 poster spoiler about nick being eliminated

Can you direct me to the spoiler about Nick being eliminated? TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat May 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:II was told something from one person with regards to how Nick was a biotch(minus the O) and had caused grief. Then from one other person, I heard the same thing plus was expanded on with regards to him maybe being booted off in epi 7 before it was finished filming for some reason. That same person also said that they may be doing things differently this season regarding the F1-F4 where they will be sequestered till filming is completed. Again, I am trying to check in with a few things regarding everything I heard from the second person. I have a couple of other people to run this by and will tell what I know when I am done. All this came in this afternoon. I am also trying to find out who the F4 are. Fingers crossed we can get it straightened out before you know who. giggling

Aunties_Love wrote:With Nick, I have heard a couple of things that he may not of gotten a HTD. I have nothing concrete to prove it one way or the other yet, but have heard a few things that make me question it. Now, since we know he got a date in epi 6, did he get a rose from it? I heard from one that he did but in epi 7 there was problems and he was booted. Going forward, this would actually lend to the comment that I was given regarding how Nick may of been booted in epi 7 before they finished filming that epi. Therefore, he and Elan could of been sent back to Cali as they were there by the 14/15 as some tweets were suspicious around that time. I believe that they may of kept Nick in Cali till the HTD`s are done, then he`d be free to go per se. OR what I also heard, they may be keeping the F1 -F1 sequestered till it`s all done. It was in the talks during Chris`s season and didn`t happen so don`t know if they will put it forth this time.

Believe in the general discussion threads around April 22nd.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Thanks sbolduc for finding that! yes

I thought it was someone who posted on the forum.

I put a copy of that in the No Discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 02, 2015 2:11 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Shoot me now, but I said this on another board  when Nick joined the cast that Nick will be F-2 and the next  bachelor. Think of the drama. Broken hearted twice, will he ever be loved. Remember,  this is not like the bachelorette where they start filming immediately. A F-2 can "mend his broken heart" in time to be the bachelor. Yes , I smell a set up from TPTB.

IMO Nick will not be the next Bachelor it will probably be someone from this season but not Nick.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 02, 2015 2:14 pm

F2's are not generally Bachelor material. I think there was a set up too, but IMO considering all the pre-sleuthing information that was uncovered, the set up to be on the show, was initiated by Nick himself. JMHO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM