Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by examkid123 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:13 am

It's def not a reunion as I don't think they are allowed to leave the hotel room...it seems like they are being sequestered ... And no those guys not included

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by examkid123 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:14 am

At least I don't have knowledge of those final 6 guys being there

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:16 am

Thank you examkid123!  welcomeyall

Any details you can provide is awesome!
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3657

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:18 am

@examkid123 wrote:It's def not a reunion as I don't think they are allowed to leave the hotel room...it seems like they are being sequestered ... And no those guys not included

Thanks so much examkid!!
Do you know if they're there for only this weekend?

ETA: What MiniDiva said Smiley
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:27 am

Maybe Britt and Brady broke up and she gets her pick of the litter again. laugh out loud
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 am

Examkid- if they are sequestered, how do you know this info?
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:43 am

welcomebanner examkid123! Interesting news. I wonder why they'd gather some of the guys in CA?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12461

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:44 am

@emusha wrote:
@officeRules wrote:I place equal weight on both the Ben HTD and Nick HTD spoiler.  They were both unconfirmed, no pictures, and no proof.  I love that the posters shared their info, and appreciate it.   It isn't a picture proof, though.  Either one could be right just as either one could be wrong.

IMO, the HTDs have not happened yet because there has not been any picture leaks.  I don't think we had the right schedule nailed down beyond Ireland.  They are incognito...  I could predict anything right now with a 50% chance of getting it right.   At this point, since we don't have many clues all we can really do is guess and speculate.

Good Post & ITA with the bolded.
ditto!  Smiley

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29468

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:47 am

@mindless wrote:Maybe Britt and Brady broke up and she gets her pick of the litter again. laugh out loud

cantstopl
I threw out a similiar idea awhile ago...that any guys who Kaitlyn let go who had initially voted for Britt could be available to her to choose from. After all she is under contract which means a paycheque.
It would be a wicked twist 

Examkid, hi .  Interesting news and really makes for a mysterious season.  
Wonder if it has anything to do with BIP casting.  Does anyone know when filming for BIP started last season in relation to Bette filming?  It would make sense for the guys not to have to extend their time off work any longer than necessary if possible.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:50 am

^Pretty sure BIP filmed in June last year for about 3 weeks.
umngirl

Female Posts : 19469

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:51 am

@umngirl wrote:^Pretty sure BIP filmed in June last year for about 3 weeks.

Thanks Smiley
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:54 am

@Kashathediva wrote:
@emusha wrote:
@officeRules wrote:I place equal weight on both the Ben HTD and Nick HTD spoiler.  They were both unconfirmed, no pictures, and no proof.  I love that the posters shared their info, and appreciate it.   It isn't a picture proof, though.  Either one could be right just as either one could be wrong.

IMO, the HTDs have not happened yet because there has not been any picture leaks.  I don't think we had the right schedule nailed down beyond Ireland.  They are incognito...  I could predict anything right now with a 50% chance of getting it right.   At this point, since we don't have many clues all we can really do is guess and speculate.

Good Post & ITA with the bolded.
ditto!  Smiley

Nick's had the additional potential spoiler by the radio DJ. I don't really think we can say any of them for sure have a HTD including Ben and Nick. I think Shawn's a shoe in and possibly Nick but not sure about Ben. They could have been filming his intro if indeed last week was the FDs and not the start of the HTDs. I'm very curious to see what went on because there seems to be a strange gap. I don't mind if Ben has a HTD although I'd have picked Jared of the two young guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12461

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum