SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 7:38 pm

From Kaitlyn's snapchat yesterday

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 0FA079D8-61A5-432E-B5F1-05588A2D0BF2_zps9diuedzp

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Mon May 11, 2015 7:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:
reason wrote:Where is Chris H write up of the upcming bachelorette season please?

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/-the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-c1431040193589.html

Well the question Chris H teases readers about Chris S "we will see if it is true about nice guys finishing last." Maybe he finishes first afterall. On Andi's season in the 5 guys to watch he teased of Josh something like will he have traveled around the world only to find what he was looking for was next door. Of course Harrison could not mention Nick in the 5 to watch or they'd be letting his mid season surprise of joining out of the bag to early.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Kiltburn wrote:I just wanted to write a big thank you to all on this board...this is my first season of really sleuthing and commenting and you all have been super nice and have made this so much more fun than just watching a tv show..I'm actually excited to watch the show knowing I can come back here and chat with you all..so thank you thank you to you all!!clapping!clapping!clapping!

This is very sweet. Thank you! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Has CH said this about JP on Ashley season too? This season is up in the air if you asked me. Due to the fact that Nick is joining the show midway. I am not going to take what he say about the top 5 as gospel.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Extra TV - interview tonight with both Bettes.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Diana wrote:So now I am predicating Shawn as F1 and Chris as the next lead.

Yes, it seems they are really pushing Chris for next lead....I'm not objecting to that at all. Either Ben H. or Chris is fine with me. Hugesmile

Looks like Clint is the villain early on and Joe might not have a very good edit either later on.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 2:19 am

http://extratv.com/videos/0_29x8gnqq

This interview was done before filming began.  I remember someone posting a pic of Britt, Kaitlyn, (in the green dresses) and the host.
Of course the season film footage was added recently.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 12, 2015 2:40 am

mercieme wrote:I would also agree that Nick could very well be the F1 but Shawn looks like the F1 on paper right now & best fit.

I didn't watch Chris season until the F3. Is Kaityln the sort of person that cares about public opinion of her decision & wants the support? That's what worries me about whether or not she will pick Nick. Nick is beloved by some of us on this forum but not well liked by the general public post Andi's season.

I would say that Kaitlyn seems confident enough to go her own way if she believes in something. No doubt, she would like the support as well, but if she felt it was right, she would go with her instincts. The fact that she kept Nick also seems to support this, along with a few other things she said during last season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue May 12, 2015 7:40 am

Someone said they believe that Shawn is on paper a perfect match for F1. Doesn't Shawn receive the first impression rose? Isn't that like the kiss of death?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 7:45 am

Yes it is the kiss of death when recieving the final rose most times but Roberto did win with it in Ali season.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue May 12, 2015 7:51 am

Roberto may have won because Frank left.
It is true though, just because almost every year FIR people are not final rose people, it doesn't mean that is 100% certain.

I don't think it looks great for Shawn, though. We will see.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 12, 2015 9:59 am

Okay, Steve, where are you, my dude? Ready to have the whole thing spoiled right about now laugh out loud

I bet this is going to be another season of major foilers, if Kait and f1 are up for it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM