SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue May 12, 2015 1:28 pm

Oh, not Chris and those white teeth. He seems like such an unlikely match for Kaitlyn.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Honestly, I think with all the promo exposure for Chris it is more likely he is being considered for next bachelor. Also, 3 seasons in a row of the F1 being included in that list is overkill. They have to know people will catch on to that.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue May 12, 2015 1:34 pm

Monday seems so far away now :pullouthair:

I really want to know who RS has as F1, not that it really matters, I'm just curious!

I think things are looking good for the Doc so far (either F1 or next Bach)

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Why, after keeping things so secret would Chris H hand us the F1's name in the top 5??? Possible of course but doesn't make sense.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Chris as the bach makes more sense than Shawn Booth. The network would have a field day with it. Last season Farmer Chris, this season Doctor Chris. I just see ABC doing something cheesy like that. And he seems like someone that would play along with what the producers want (cupcake car intro). He's perfect for the gig IMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 12, 2015 1:39 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Honestly, I think with all the promo exposure for Chris it is more likely he is being considered for next bachelor. Also, 3 seasons in a row of the F1 being included in that list is overkill. They have to know people will catch on to that.
Jef was also on the watch list in Emilly's season. I think it's possible they change things up this season. I like Dr Chris from what I read, but it will be kind of anti climatic for me if he's f1. We shall see.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 1:41 pm

^What about Desiree and Sean's seasons?

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 1:55 pm

giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling We all know he is going to say Chris is the final 1 and we know where he gets it right here.

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue May 12, 2015 2:11 pm

reason wrote:giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling We all know he is going to say Chris is the final 1 and we know where he gets it right here.

giggling

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 12, 2015 2:20 pm

I like Dr. Chris but just don't see him as a match for Kaitlyn.  On one hand, given the secrecy of the second half of filming,after seemingly handing us the first half on a silver platter, I think CH wants to fool us and maybe omitted F1 from his 5 to watch. Or is starting the Dr. Chris for next Bachelor campaign.  On the other hand, Doc seems like a dark horse candidate for F1, and maybe CH wants us to discount that he would include F1 in 5 to watch third time in a row. So I can't decide whether to give any weight to fact that  Chris is in 5 to watch. :headbanging 

The only thing I am sure of is that I am over thinking this. :crazed

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue May 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Think with Des' season, which we had a wrongly spoiled F1, Brooks was in 5 to watch but Chris Z wasn't.  When was the last time we had a wrongly spoiled F1, I'd be curious to see if the same thing occurred. Also, with Nick coming in part way, if he is F1, there is no way that Chris H can include his name.  My guess is Dr. Chris will be spoiled F1 but I would be surprised if he is actual F1. Too much secrecy surrounding the ending.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 2:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:This part by RS was interesting.

Chris Harrison also gave his “5 Guys To Watch” as he does every season, wanting you to focus on certain guys. Is this a telling sign of anything? Maybe. Maybe not. Just know that last season Whitney was in his top 5 girls to watch. The season before that, Josh was in Andi’s top 5 guys to watch. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Source: RS

So, that's Doc Chris, Ian, Clint, Ben Z and Joe.

So is Chris the only viable candidate for F1 or is Joe still in the running?

But they can't add Nick to that list since it's not known he's going to join the show, so I'm not taking this list too seriously this season

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM