SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:33 pm

Why he flip the switch is because she was not giving any plain and simple. One of his sentences is that he would like to have sex with his wife everyday. Yuk. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:42 pm

am i imagining this or did Sean express that cos he was such a player "maintaining his interest" had been an issue for him in the past...like he loses interest after a short time...is this real or imagined hehehe
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by theguydownunder Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:17 am

emusha wrote:am i imagining this or did Sean express that cos he was such a player "maintaining his interest" had been an issue for him in the past...like he loses interest after a short time...is this real or imagined hehehe
It sure seems that way, he didn't get any on his wedding night and honeymoon and all of a sudden he doesn't seem that interested in her anymore.

theguydownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:44 am

They both seem stunted in their development when it comes to relationships. I have friends like that, I just went to their 20th anniversary party. They still both have a "weird" vibe to them but they made it work. My friends are nice but definitely awkward. That's what I think of S & D. I always remember what D's friends said at her "bachelor party". He said "It would be a miracle if this works". No miracles happening here.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:30 am

I hope Davina is watching the show objectively and not just pointing fingers. She is also to blame in the failure of her marriage. IMO

Davina is getting so much heat for the video that was posted on MAFS Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=367941766742149&id=296143973921929&fs=0

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:04 am

Wait...did he say over 2 hours??? No ma'am. These folks never heard of Google maps? They BOTH should have known better. Good Davina is taking heat. She has YET to compromise.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:18 am

Why do I feel like this is another passive aggressive dig at Sean? https://instagram.com/p/2AQ6Gbv0tk/?taken-by=davinanyc
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:34 am

mindless wrote:Why do I feel like this is another passive aggressive dig at Sean? https://instagram.com/p/2AQ6Gbv0tk/?taken-by=davinanyc

Hopefully, this is a joke, right??

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by theguydownunder Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:37 am

mindless wrote:Why do I feel like this is another passive aggressive dig at Sean? https://instagram.com/p/2AQ6Gbv0tk/?taken-by=davinanyc
I could take it as a joke had she not done this a couple times before.

theguydownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:40 am

Ugh, she is obnoxious!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:00 am

So ungrateful. Sean is doing an ungodly amount of driving just to see her. Of course he's tired!

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:17 am

I also feel like she was throwing a jab but I am willing to give her the benefit of doubt. She is beginning to make it too hard to root for her. Sean with all his "imperfections' hard to root against.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat