SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 Empty Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Thanks GA for creating the new thread.

ElonM & AAL,  Alysha has posted pics from her HTD on IG, wonder if she will go on another IG posting rampage today, she really cracks me up with her postings but she now has more folks following her on IG so her strategy is working giggling marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:22 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks GA for creating the new thread.

ElonM & AAL,  Alysha has posted pics from her HTD on IG, wonder if she will go on another IG posting rampage today, she really cracks me up with her postings but she now has more folks following her on IG so her strategy is working giggling marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 3806527698

Oh yes, she posted two (2) thus far.

Art was included in the "family" photo.
marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 11208322_871649722907046_299119273_n
@alyshajadebrown
How incredible are my family! Sweetest most caring people in the world  so proud of them last night, they were so nervous and shy! And for my dad to take a day of work was a huge deal, in my entire life he has never taken leave other than when my Nana and Grandad passed away. He's a good man! #family #love #marriage #thebachelornz

One of the comments on the pic

@a.greggles
I think art looked the most comfortable with your family out of all of the rest of the families

@alyshajadebrown
I think so too
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:02 pm

and if you notice... she selected the picture with his hand on her leg...

yep. loud and crystal clear, Alysha. Art is your man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:12 pm

and now, I am going to despise arthur because he did not let go dani at F4 ceremony.

This said. Dani seems very happy today, same as matilda. So obviously dani recovered and I am hoping to see the same scenario than trisha who met the love of her life right before the finale and moved from canada to australia to live with him. Minus the moving, I hope she is happy and in love with a great guy. I wish the same to matilda.

so maybe the V sign was not the victory sign... but the number 2, for F2.

I am making a montage because I totally fail to see alysha and arthur. But now that I carefully listen, yes, she was the one. She came late but after the first cocktail party when she said he had to prove himself. that was it, the deal was of course the first 1:1 and the 2nd 1:1 sealed the deal.

*pout*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:24 pm

I get the feeling that Matilda won't be "that" heartbroken if she isn't the F1. We'll see what happens soon enough.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:57 am

holymoly wrote:sneak one more comment in here! From ep 1 have been Team Matilda - Dani & Alysha have had me worried - thankfully AAL has kept the faith. Art is a total babe - but question how much would he & Matilda have in common re athletic hobbies (c'mon he had to teach her to dive!).
This is what happens every single season of this show. Doubt begins to happen. Always. It is set up like that. laugh out loud

As for athleticism... what Art liked was being able to teach Matilda how to dive. She learnt how to do something she had never been able to do in her life by him just teaching her. And I think that will be something they can carry on and share. Art has already said in interviews he doesn't expect the girl he chooses to live, eat, or adopt his way of lifestyle. Their shared sense of humor, playfulness (playing hopscotch), not taking themselves seriously (both poking at themselves on SM), and dorkiness is what unites them and will continue to do so if they are together and remain so. Furthermore, being active is not the same as being athletic and Art prefers being active and so does Matilda.

To me, it is a good thing Matilda is not some die-hard gym girl. Art's sisters and mother isn't and I think that is what he wants most... someone to share a life with not a buddy to go to the gym with. He's already got a bunch of those giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:59 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks GA for creating the new thread.

Girl is doing her best. laugh out loud. I think it is all a ruse. I don't even pay attention anymore like I first did. If she is F2 like we think it will make complete sense... The fact that she is not the center girl for Woman's Day (Matilda is) is all the evidence I need to know she is not F1 even if I never watched the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by holymoly Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:58 am

Another point from the HTD with Alysha is she had to ask for a kiss, he said I'll kiss you back, but somewhat Luke warm. Another interesting thing with Alyshas IG account is that she must have taken the bragging feedback on board, she had a lot of tags like #blonde #blueeyes etc that have disappeared

holymoly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:42 am

Lets remember that she is not a city girl and was raised differently.
IMO they can be in love but still flirting
I did not see this level of intimacy with anybody else and certainly not with matilda. Not even sure with Dani.
He seems to always protect her.

I listened a very popular radio show yesterday, the spinoff.
They are pro matilda and like dani a lot.
The major issue they have is that alysha does not have twitter and is not on SM.... I mean wow. If they based their choice on that, that is pretty silly I think.
They were also a bit snobbish because it seems that auckland is THE city and everywhere else is the country with rednecks.

I would be very surprised if arthur is picking matilda. Yes the kiss goodbye was sweet but he was sweeter with alysha and way more intimate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:51 am

i played vid wit alysha because i failed to understand but imo it is clear he fell hard for her
i could not add 2 episodes as i did not have the right format but it is still very obvious... for me

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:54 pm

The Bachelor's Poppy finds new love - and reveals embarrassing Spanx episode
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11441013

Have you found love since your time on The Bachelor?
There is someone pretty amazing in my life now.

Did anything happen on the show that you wish hadn't been cut for TV?
Yes! I taught Matilda how to dive! Not Arthur!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari