SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 2:22 am

AmyB wrote:Is the finale 1 or 2 hours tonight?

Neither! It's 75 minutes which is kind of a weird time.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:21 am

Katiebelle wrote:

Thanks! 10 minutes left, I'm starting to get nervous giggling Still pretty confident it'll be Matilda though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 4:23 am

AmyB wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Thanks! 10 minutes left, I'm starting to get nervous giggling Still pretty confident it'll be Matilda though.

Me too! What's the forum etiquette on posting on a finale? I don't want to ruin the ending for anyone that can't watch live.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:24 am

https://www.facebook.com/1505817109658287/posts/1593394344233896 (Sorry, not sure how to bring pics over)

It definitely looks darker in Matilda's photo than in Dani's... The facial expressions are interesting too; Matilda looks happy while Dani looks quite apprehensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:25 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AmyB wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Me too! What's the forum etiquette on posting on a finale? I don't want to ruin the ending for anyone that can't watch live.

I'm not sure, but this is the episode discussion thread so I assume talking about the ending in here should be okay, as we have done so with every other episode. I doubt anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled would read this thread until they've watched the episode anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 4:37 am

Yes it definitely looks darker when Matilda is on the beach. Does the winner always come to Art last?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 4:38 am

Yikes! Matildas shorts are horrible!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:40 am

Katiebelle wrote:Yes it definitely looks darker when Matilda is on the beach. Does the winner always come to Art last?

Yep, the winner is always second to come to Art, otherwise it'd be a pretty depressing ending giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 4:45 am

Not sure about Arts Mum liking Matilda. She's a tough nut. I'm a little concerned that she might have too much influence in his life.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:46 am

If Art's mum thinks that Matilda and Art may be in different places and have different priorities wait till she meets Dani!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 4:50 am

AmyB wrote:If Art's mum thinks that Matilda and Art may be in different places and have different priorities wait till she meets Dani!

So true! Matilda has already done her OE, living in London, but Dani hasn't done hers yet so could end up planning to leave in the next few years. So is also too young to start thinking about having a family
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 4:50 am

Well he's looking for a girlfriend and not a wife.

I think his mom forgot that
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari