SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:42 am

He had the same look through out this season.

Love at first sight
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 5:43 am

He said it's always been her!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:43 am

"It's always been you." awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed May 06, 2015 5:43 am

Cute!!!
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:45 am

Combined WTA/ATFR next week!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:48 am

Such a cute couple.

awwww

#Marthur
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:50 am

I wonder why she didn't get the final rose

Is that for Mike Hugesmile cantstopl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 5:51 am

Are the endings of these shows always so romantic and heart swoony? If so I think I'll have to watch more. Much better ending than I expected and can't wait for the ATR.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed May 06, 2015 5:53 am

YEYYYYYY! For a moment there, i thought he'd be picking Dani!

Like how i sleuthed Josh and Andi's (family and friends) SM activity, this season proved how social media is the biggest giveaway! Thank you, AAL!

I cannot wait to see them together in their IGs! yaaaaayyyy *twirling*

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinesunny Wed May 06, 2015 5:53 am

I think him saying "it's always been you" would really irritate the other girls

sunshinesunny

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:54 am

Most of them are Katiebelle

The Bachelorette US start on May 18 hopefully we see you on the other side

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed May 06, 2015 5:54 am

Naw! Poor Dani. Watching the show back for her would be like in 500 days of Summer where Tom looks over all his experiences with new eyes and sees that Summer was slowly pulling away from him.
Congrats to Marthur Fans!! It's been a really fun season of sleuthing with you all.
Hope to see you all for Bach Au!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari