SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Cari Wed May 06, 2015 6:03 am

On hindsight, i realized this must have been what Brad 'felt' for Emily. I was a Chantal fan then. I din't see what Bremily fans saw. It was Emily from the get go. Now i understand!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed May 06, 2015 6:08 am

Hi y'all just caught up with your commentaries. I haven't watched yet & it seems the edits tried to skew what was sleuthed from your postings, great job producers  yes

Yay for the a-dork-able Marthur, really hope they hold strong in the real world & don't allow any negativity get to them, rooting for u Art & Matilda :cutesmile!: And a big bestbud! to Mura & AAL who picked up the theme of this season as "love at first sight".

Awww...Dani I really was hoping she wouldn't make it to F2 as I suspected she really fell for Art. She is still young though & she will find someone just for her, wish her the best.

It's been fun watching this season with you all, great sleuthing all around TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 1377737533

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 6:46 am

These two posted the pics below at the same time. I take it they are still together. giggling  beatingheart

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 11201787_1580568715538662_2132829638_n
matootles
I just want to thank my friends, family and the rest of NZ for your incredible kind words and support throughout this whole experience! I've been blown away by how amazing you have all been. Thank you x emoji️ @art_green

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 11242653_843071222432082_1317669276_n
art_green
I won. @matootles
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed May 06, 2015 6:55 am

^^^^

:thismuch:

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 6:56 am

^^ There's something so endearing about Art saying that he, not Matilda, was the one who won :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 6:58 am

:sprinklehearts So happy for them!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 06, 2015 7:07 am

For all Dani fans especially HEA, Dom Harvey who cohosts The Edge morning show with Mike Puru has confirmed below who Dani was in Fiji with. We had sleuthed Dani went to Fiji over Easter holiday. So Dani seems to have bounced back, all is well with everyone post show it seems  giggling

Dominic Harvey –  ‏@DomHarvey
Spoiler- I saw Danni in Fiji 5 weeks ago. She was with a good looking young English bloke. SHE BOUNCED BACK!!!! #TheBachelorNZ #lifeafterArt

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed May 06, 2015 7:11 am

AmyB wrote:^^ There's something so endearing about Art saying that he, not Matilda, was the one who won :inlove

i know, right?! *swooning*

heartandarrow

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 7:12 am

darn you Dom. To now post this info. giggling Spoiler it ain't.

I'm glad she's bounced back. #lifeafterArt

I'm looking forward to HEA and AAL feedback on this episode
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed May 06, 2015 7:25 am

that is great to hear, ElonM! At least i feel less guilty that I'm happy Art chose Matilda haha #QuickRecovery #HappyForDani thumbsup

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:33 am

congratulation to all #teammatilda!

see you all at the next franchise! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:36 am

mercieme wrote:For all Dani fans especially HEA, Dom Harvey who cohosts The Edge morning show with Mike Puru has confirmed below who Dani was in Fiji with. We had sleuthed Dani went to Fiji over Easter holiday. So Dani seems to have bounced back, all is well with everyone post show it seems  giggling

Dominic Harvey –  ‏@DomHarvey
Spoiler- I saw Danni in Fiji 5 weeks ago. She was with a good looking young English bloke. SHE BOUNCED BACK!!!! #TheBachelorNZ #lifeafterArt

I know she did. She looks very at ease and happy. Same with Alysha.
it was not meant to be with arthur, she will find another who will adore her the way she deserves TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 2498057887
thanks mercieme bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari