SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 03, 2015 12:02 am

It is interesting how we can see things completely differently. Alysha had to ask Art if he was going to kiss her. If a guy is really interested in a girl he will initiate the kiss not say "If you kiss me, I will kiss you back". And he never opened his mouth when kissing her. Lips were closed upon contact of lips.

The best way that I personally use to compare kisses when Art said goodbye to all 3 girls (Dani, Matilda, and Alysha) is to compare the what Art is doing and what led up to the kiss?
- Who initiates the kiss? Did the girl ask or initiate or was it mutual?
- How engaged is Art? Are his eyes fully closed when kissing or not?
- What is Art doing with his arms? Bringing the person in closer or just reciprocating?  
- When lips touch, does Art have his lips closed or open? (meaning, he can have his mouth open going into the kiss, but when his lips touch the girl's lips are they still open or closed?)

Dani
- No open mouth kiss when saying goodbye (Dani tries but Art's mouth is closed).
- Both initiate kiss = mutual (although Dani puts her arms around Art's neck first he is not as engaged with his whole body in comparison to when Matilda's puts her arms around his neck).
- Art has his head on her head when leaving.
- Shortest kiss of the F3.
- Art doesn't look back at Dani when walking away and saying "See ya".
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna70
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna69
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna68

Alysha
- Although Art's mouth is half-open when his lips touch Alysha's they are closed.
- Art's eyes are open a lot when kissing her goodbye and eyes open
- Most importantly, Art says "If you kiss me I will kiss you back" when Alysha asks Art if he is going to kiss her. So Alysha initiated the kiss NOT Art.
- Just because of the position they are sitting in doesn't make it intimate a kiss when you have to ask for one. And it is Alysha's hands that are holding Art's face in place, he is not holding her face. Art has an expressive face. He is barely expressing any emotion with Alysha when kissing her.
- Note Art's face when Alysha and him are in this position. His head isn't burrowed into Alysha's shoulder. Art is just looking into distance. He is NOT smiling... his face is almost devoid of expression completely.
- One other thing to note is this: Poppy and Alysha had the shortest screen time for their HTDs. Poppy was F4. It thus wouldn't surprise me if Alysha is F3. She has the least screen time out of F3 for the entire season. Matilda has the most, then Dani, then Alysha. This is not opinion. One can go through each episode and tally up the time of each of the F3 to come to this conclusion.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna67
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna65
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna64

Matilda
- Mouth is open when lips touch so full open mouth kiss when saying goodby and eyes closed.
- Longest kiss of the F3.
- Art pulls Matilda in closer and wraps his arms all around her.
- He kisses her neck after open mouth kiss.
- He burrows his head into her shoulder.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna62Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna63
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna66
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 12:22 am

HEA wrote:totally bored so i will post some pics for all to discuss peace

first I would like to compare the kind of kisses he has with each

If I look at body language, art is on the receiving hand with matilda and alysha, cannot see clearly with dani
no open mouth with matilda... same kind of kiss as with poppy
but definitely more intimate with alysha and dani

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Raan35

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 2cdh8ap

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 2djxs9z

quoting myself

thank you AAL but the kisses were in hometown, the kisses I S/C are in FD.
lets not forget one major point here. Dani and Art were in the street, in town versus matilda and alysha
we were told several time that kiwis do not demonstrate in public...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 03, 2015 1:56 am

What stands out to me with these s/caps is what is happening as the kiss is about to happen.

Body language to me is more than just whose mouth is open or not. It is whether eyes are closed (meaning no distractions and the person is in the moment completely), who initiates, who is leaning into the kiss more, who is touching the other person more, who initiates open mouth kissing and/or doesn't respond, is it one-sided or mutual, etc, etc...

Alysha
- has her hands around Art's neck laugh out loud and his eyes are open.
- However, even though their mouths are open going into the kiss they are closed once their lips touch.
- Art's eyes are open when they kiss (not fully engaged)

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 2cdh8ap
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna72

Matilda
- Art's mouth is open when he goes in to kiss Matilda. Her mouth is closed going in for the kiss.
- They both have their eyes closed when kissing (both engaged, no distractions)

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna71
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Raan35

Dani
- Dani has her mouth open going into the kiss (cannot tell completely with Art but his jaw is not dropped low to indicate open mouth)
- mouths are closed when kissing and their bodies are not in contact with one another and Art does not have his arms fully around Dani
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 2djxs9z
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Vlcsna73
- Not a kiss, but we do see Dani and Art hugging full body contact!
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 E06gyg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 2:35 am

arthur is doing the fish kiss: open and close on the lips
she is not giving him her tongue whatsoever hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 03, 2015 4:08 pm

I had a sneaky feeling TV3 was going to keep milking the ratings until next week giggling Someone tweeted Mike Puru asking about AFRC (after the final rose) basically where the final couple & F2 girl are interviewed by the show's host. Based on Mike's response it seems it will be next Tuesday May 12th.

On another note, kiwi friends, any idea what TV3 will put in the current time slot for the bachelor? They hit a gold mine with ratings is what I read so hopefully they have get lucky with another show  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698

17h17 hours ago
Lauren ‏@leaanawhanau
@MikePuruNZ Mike..would you know if the after the rose ceremony is going to be on TV #TheBachelorNZ if so when?

Mike Puru –  ‏@MikePuruNZ
@leaanawhanau Yes I think it might be Tuesday the week following
1:12 AM - 3 May 2015

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 4:15 pm

^^ wow that is a long time in between IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 3:24 am

Who else will be watching?

Predictions on who goes home? I say between Alysha and Dani. 

If I am to base it off SM activity, then here is my prediction:
F3 = Alysha (Mar 6 active on SM)
F2 = Dani (Mar 9 active on SM)
F1 = Matilda (Mar 13 active on SM).

So for me, I am looking for Alysha to go home this upcoming episode.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 05, 2015 3:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Who else will be watching?

Predictions on who goes home? I say between Alysha and Dani. 

If I am to base it off SM activity, then here is my prediction:
F3 = Alysha (Mar 6 active on SM)
F2 = Dani (Mar 9 active on SM)
F1 = Matilda (Mar 13 active on SM).

So for me, I am looking for Alysha to go home this upcoming episode.

Meeeeee! I'm sad to say that I am very excited! Only 45 minutes to go! My daughter and I have created a boys free zone (they keep on making smart and sarcastic comments).

I agree with your predictions. Just had a look at Alysha's Instagram and she's gone crazy with posts. IMO she's trying too hard and coming across as a wee bit desperate for attention.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 4:23 am

Katiebelle! Hope so! haha. She's a wild one!  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 4:33 am

let's get ready to rumble!!!

bring on the f2
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 4:37 am

We knew he likes blondes
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 CEOcpq2UsAAWhbG

The Bachelor NZ ‏@TheBachelorNZ 2h2 hours ago
Neither can we #TeamAlysha #TheBachelorNZ
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 05, 2015 4:39 am

Great date so far. What a charmer saying she looked beautiful without makeup

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari