SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 5:09 am

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 CEOjiRyUUAAl4S3

Georgia ‏@GeorgiaKelsey 2h

If this is shade I see it clearly

I mean its Crystal of the Chandelier family
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 05, 2015 5:09 am

Alysha's date so far is boring! He's giving her a science lesson. Free radicals - be still my heart!!!!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 5:11 am

there's nothing here with Alysha.

She has said that she got the last date, by saying "tomorrow" rose ceremony. So probably Dani 1st date, Matilda 2nd, and Alysha 3rd.

Goodness, Alysha really gives away the timeline doesn't she? hahaha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 5:11 am

I wonder which part of that shower is completely private giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 5:12 am

I guess even the Southern Sapphire can't save Alysha from this boring date
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 5:13 am

btw, I get the feeling that Art uses this bath tub thing to get away from actually talking to some these girls

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 05, 2015 5:14 am

ElonM wrote:I wonder which part of that shower is completely private giggling

Yes nothing like few hundred thousand vouyers!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 5:15 am

She possibility can like Art if she's not comfortable looking at him in the eye.

I mean really,

Alysha what are you hiding?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 05, 2015 5:16 am

Hang on.... Did I miss the bit where he says that he doesn't want to progress the physical side of their relationship or did he not say it to her?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 5:17 am

What the bachelor US has been lacking bath tub wise Art has been making up for the franchise.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 5:20 am

Katiebelle wrote:Hang on.... Did I miss the bit where he says that he doesn't want to progress the physical side of their relationship or did he not say it to her?

I don't think he said it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 5:21 am

ElonM wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Hang on.... Did I miss the bit where he says that he doesn't want to progress the physical side of their relationship or did he not say it to her?

I don't think he said it.
You never heard him say it but he said this in interview when the show aired. Edited out for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari