SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Cari Tue May 05, 2015 4:38 am

*unlurking*

Hello, Everyone! handwave

So far, I've been accurate with my "guesses*.

Josh-Andi, Sam-Blake, Whitney-Chris, April-Tim

however,

F1 or not, #TeamMatilda all the way!!!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 4:38 am

ElonM wrote:Yesssss

Matilda got her assurance from Art

First rose
He kept reassuring her on their date. If he hadn't given her the first rose I would have been peeved that he was into drama but that he gave it to her and so easily and then Alysha said that she KNEW Matilda was going to get a rose?

These girls all knew. Dani was in her "Art and Dani" bubble just like the article said this week in Woman's Day. 

Looking forward to the final rose ceremony and the meet the parents. Art told Matilda that his best friend is his sister. He talks to her a LOT about his family, his lake house, etc. Only one he has told so much personal information to.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 4:39 am

Cari wrote:*unlurking*

Hello, Everyone!  handwave

So far, I've been accurate with my "guesses*.

Josh-Andi, Sam-Blake, Whitney-Chris, April-Tim

however,

F1 or not, #TeamMatilda all the way!!!

bestbud! We are on the same boat. Have been correct on all those as well. Why stop now huh?  TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698

F1=Matilda. 100% for me. Never felt it has been so obvious before. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 05, 2015 4:40 am

And we thought Dani's stepmom was a scary lady! Arts mum Cate isn't pulling any punches either.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 05, 2015 4:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

First rose
He kept reassuring her on their date. If he hadn't given her the first rose I would have been peeved that he was into drama but that he gave it to her and so easily and then Alysha said that she KNEW Matilda was going to get a rose?

These girls all knew. Dani was in her "Art and Dani" bubble just like the article said this week in Woman's Day. 

Looking forward to the final rose ceremony and the meet the parents. Art told Matilda that his best friend is his sister. He talks to her a LOT about his family, his lake house, etc. Only one he has told so much personal information to.

I agree. She's the only one I have seen him talk about his family with. Maybe the edits but the producers want us to see this.

Also thought that Art and Matilda's date was the most intimate.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 4:47 am

Given how close Art is with his family I don't expect his mom to sugar coat her questions.

Dani's stepmom has nothing on her

I hope the girls don't start crying

Last edited by ElonM on Tue May 05, 2015 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 4:57 am

I am sure they will cry. Also sure that Matilda and Art's sister will probably get a along really well. I said it before, but they remind me of each other in some way. 

Trying to grab some s/caps of the preview for tomorrow. Looks like they are still in GC? 

Thinking maybe the Fiji date was someone from the hotels informing The New Zealand Herald that they saw one of the bachelor girls in Fiji. Because Poppy was in Fiji and we saw photos of Dani there too. Consolation prize? 

Who knows what Alysha has done. But as predicted, I thought she was F3 and based on her SM it is just classless how many intimate type photos she posted trying to fool people into thinking she was anything but F3. She nearly fooled me at the beginning of this show!!

Wish her well but goodness, it was not very kind or graceful of her to post those things. 

JMOAA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 5:38 am

Thanks for the recaps. I'm following all your posts from Sweden. I'm at work but catching up online. Can't wait for the episode to be uploaded online. There is no way he was going to say goodbye to Matilda. She had him from the get go. The way he moaned when he kissed her neck on HD, the way he sighed when they kissed for the first time and everything he said to Matilda and her dad face to face. Not to mention their team music. They seem to be two genuinely nice people and a great match. I really like Bachelor NZ, so refreshing and natural. JMO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 5:40 am

I have no doubt dani is the one. not a single one now. TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 1710264613 :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 5:44 am

ElonM wrote:TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 CEOqNNTVEAAwZpx

Ed Swift ‏@swiftynz  2h2 hours ago

and who beween dani and matilda would wear this kind of ring? this is no brainer!!!!!! dani! giggling

but this ring is plain ugly if you want my opinion giggling

Last edited by HEA on Tue May 05, 2015 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 5:45 am

bom bom bom bom ... producers are to predictable
OF COURSE matila would get the first rose to keep the audience wondering until tomorrow!!! hahaha cantstopl

the suspense is so not killing me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 6:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

First rose

Yes!  I loved how he looks at her and when he said...."I was nervous I wasn't going to meet anyone that I liked and I couldn't be more wrong. Its a huge relief".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari