Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun May 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Lowe's Appearance Schedule

Events are hyperlinked. Click on the event to visit their website for more information.

PUBLIC
August 29 ~ Live Original Live ~ Lipscomb University, Nashville, TN

TELEVISION AND MEDIA
July 27 ~ Good Morning America ~ ABC ~ 7-9am
July 29 ~ Celebrity Wife Swap ~ Lowe's & Mesnick's ~ ABC ~ 10pm/9C

Important Dates
January 18 ~ Smith's Birthday
January 20 ~ Saylor's Birthday
January 26 ~ Sean and Catherine's Wedding Anniversary
February 17 ~ Crista'a Birthday
March 7 ~ Jay's Birthday
March10 ~ Grandma Lola's Birthday
April 2 ~ Andrew's Birthday
April 29 ~ Catherine's Birthday
June 9 ~ Ashby's Birthday
August 13 ~ Monica's Birthday
September 12 ~ Sherry's Birthday
September 15 ~ Kensington Birthday
October 19 ~ Cynthia's Birthday
October 24 ~ Shay's Birthday
November 16 ~ Sean's Birthday
November 17 ~ Sean and Catherine's Engagement Anniversary
December 6 ~ Lola's Birthday
December 17 ~ India's Birthday
December 23 ~ Ellie's Birthday

Old thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:57 am; edited 13 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis on Sun May 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Carry on here, my little SeanCatters

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis on Sun May 03, 2015 7:02 pm

@clmgiudici: Hey LA! My crazy crafty friend psimadethis is taking this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the next level! Reserve… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Mon May 04, 2015 10:14 am

@clmgiudici: I see you @HilaryDuff. In my dreams, I see ya.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Mon May 04, 2015 11:48 am

Loda! Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Loda says, "the 4th be with you, it may." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Search "yoda dogs" online. You won't regret it.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Mon May 04, 2015 1:21 pm

This was Shays pic of the kids from Cat's family party. Reposting since it was in the last thread.

The most smallest and drooliest pieces of my beautiful family. Thanks @mixandmatchmama by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Mon May 04, 2015 4:57 pm

@SeanLowe09: This kid is winning at life and I'm jealous. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil on Mon May 04, 2015 5:03 pm

He does seem to love his naps!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Mon May 04, 2015 5:14 pm

Yep, he sure does. But honestly, what's not to like about a nap anyway?

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 on Mon May 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici ·
Unearthly Beauty#metgala [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom on Mon May 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Arie is back in town again. Fan pic of Arie with Sean and Catherine.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom on Mon May 04, 2015 11:27 pm

seanloweksu: Celebrating one of the best guys I know. Happy birthday @rogershealy! He's 35 but doesn't look a day over 34. Botox and Just For Men have done him wonders. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum