SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:08 pm

@clmgiudici: A Vision in White (BG, heart, this) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Aww biffers

@clmgiudici: (BG, heart, BB)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Awww! It's my avi..... Oops, it's not. But very close Smiley
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:43 am

Haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@TheBenderNation: Just another typical day... seeing your co-host in a TV promo. Celeb Family Feud (6/21) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @MollyMesnick [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:04 pm

^ giggling

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:31 pm

@clmgiudici: When I kill a mosquito in my house [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @giphy

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:57 pm

@SeanLowe09: What should I write about on my blog today? Choosing one of your topics.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:55 pm

Wow! This is awesome for him.

I've been able to take part in a lot of cool things but going to the NFL Hall of Fame inductions may be at the top. Thank you @81timbrown and family for the invite. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:57 pm

^So cool!

The enshrinement is August 8th, 2015 btw.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:00 pm

^^^i was just looking at that date. They are supposed to be in Switzerland then. Hmmmm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:03 pm

^I thought Switzerland was only this the 6th?

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:09 pm

^^^ you're right. I guess they come right home then. Sure hope they get family time over there.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7