SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by jaspats Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:05 am

^^^ Ditto. Love it, umngirl.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
After a long morning at the barre... by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:59 pm

Sleeping beauty :sprinklehearts
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:09 pm

@clmgiudici: Pinoy power on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Go Adrian ;)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:39 am

Hahaha

@SeanLowe09: The receptionist at the barber shop asked me my name and then said "like the bachelor?".

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:56 pm

@clmgiudici: Ain't nothin but a disco paaaahty liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:38 pm

@SeanLowe09: Summer, tank tops, grilling, 'Merica. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:42 pm

@clmgiudici: Confirmed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:45 pm

^Such party animals those two.

Nice to see the phone nickname still hasn't changed.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:48 pm

^^^I noticed that.

And their yard is looking good. (Yes, I looked at the grass and shrubbery AFTER I looked at Mr Muscles)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:25 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Confirmed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Strangely enough, it always gets a little dusty wherever I'm at when I see this screenshot of Cat's phone, or maybe somebody starts chopping some onions ... no idea

Also, did you notice the awesome little Twitter exchange between Cat and some girl who asked what "M¥Lo" means? awwww
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:32 am

^I just saw! Totes adorable!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7