Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hanging out and getting in trouble with @seanloweksu and @catherinegiudici! Watch out Dallas! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:04 pm

catherinegiudici An interesting way to get on a floatie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20077

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Fun, fun, fun! Guess they took Mark over to visit the 'rents.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:31 pm

^Seems like it. And it's a great way to deal with the heat there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Thanks MK

Having some fun!! @seanloweksu nice landing! Impressed!! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:22 pm

Umngirl, yours is isn't posting for me

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:24 pm

^I just deleted it because it wasn't working for me either.

Back to the video, I don't know guys, I'm not sure he's ever done that jump before. ;)

umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Maybe he has? Just can't recall where. Lol

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:44 pm

I'll deduct points because he isn't pointing his toes.... on the other hand, he's now able to do the flip without the half twist.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Lol maybe Lola's can teach her daddy the toe pointing thing!

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:10 pm

I've just got to tell this - my hubs is a ginger and is built like Sean (yay for me!), but he is 63 yo and did that exact flip into our pool last week. I nearly fainted. :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:13 am

These kids always make me smile. Happy Sunday!

Smiley

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum