SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jamielynnsbachelorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 7:11 pm

notarose wrote:The possibility exists for Nick to have had a Family-type date but with a few of his older siblings. If she still wanted him to continue after that, they could see how the relationship was progressing and then his parents could become involved in a later epi.  I do think each guy makes his own decision about which family members are at the HTD so it's doable.

After all, the lead's family usually doesn't meet anyone until the near end because that meeting implies a possible engagement. JPG (Nikki) & Chris (Jade) were the only exceptions I recall - meeting TB folks before HTD - but I missed half the seasons. Oh, Brad didn't meet Em's parent at all.  Or did they fly down at the end?  Or did Brad just call Em's dad for permission?

Bottom line: Why is it only male leads propose?  What ever happened to gender equity?

jamielynnsbachelorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 13 3806527698  Great signature, Max!

Thanks! One of my favorite movies of all time!

I'm still sticking with Nick will be her f1, and until I see SC evidence he's not, my heals are dug in! giggling   I don't think TP have any desire to cast Nick as the next Bachelor, and I think Sean or Dr Chris would make a great lead, so I don't see the need to keep Nick to the f3 unless he is the f1 Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

jamielynnsbachelorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 7:40 pm

notarose wrote:The possibility exists for Nick to have had a Family-type date but with a few of his older siblings. If she still wanted him to continue after that, they could see how the relationship was progressing and then his parents could become involved in a later epi.  I do think each guy makes his own decision about which family members are at the HTD so it's doable.

After all, the lead's family usually doesn't meet anyone until the near end because that meeting implies a possible engagement. JPG (Nikki) & Chris (Jade) were the only exceptions I recall - meeting TB folks before HTD - but I missed half the seasons. Oh, Brad didn't meet Em's parent at all.  Or did they fly down at the end?  Or did Brad just call Em's dad for permission?

Bottom line: Why is it only male leads propose?  What ever happened to gender equity?

jamielynnsbachelorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 13 3806527698  Great signature, Max!

Yeah, really.  I thought the other day that wouldn't it be awesome if Kaitlyn got down on one knee and proposed to Nick!  Epic!!
Jumping hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 09, 2015 7:53 pm

whipsnapper wrote:

Yeah, really.  I thought the other day that wouldn't it be awesome if Kaitlyn got down on one knee and proposed to Nick!  Epic!!
Jumping hearts

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl Love it!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Hey Nick fans. Our guy favored an IG post by his friend MarkyMark today. May be a sign that he is slowly re-emerging.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 09, 2015 7:58 pm

^^ this might be the first legitimate Nick sm activity since he went on the show IMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 09, 2015 8:42 pm

whipsnapper wrote:Hey Nick fans. Our guy favored an IG post by his friend MarkyMark today. May be a sign that he is slowly re-emerging.
Do you know what the post is about?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat May 09, 2015 8:52 pm

I think Nick just have family members is a possibility, not necessary to put parents through that hell again. James was off twitter for five days during a possible time frame, so who knows?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 8:54 pm

sdmom wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:Hey Nick fans. Our guy favored an IG post by his friend MarkyMark today. May be a sign that he is slowly re-emerging.
Do you know what the post is about?

Nick favored a pic of Mark and some friends vacationing in Hawaii.  Mark's IG is public so I believe it is ok to post the link here.
@markyymark1 2 hrs ago
https://instagram.com/p/2egfTzDs8T/

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 09, 2015 9:05 pm

^thanks! Just try to get a feel how Nick's feeling now the filming is over.
Wonder if he will visit his mother tomorrow? Hope to see some recent photos!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 09, 2015 10:43 pm

My gut still stongly says Nick is the F1. In the past, most returning contestants get turned down right away. The two times they weren't, Mary and Ed, the lead was very into them and they ended up F1. I think Nick has joined that elite club and that's the main story we will see unfold this summer! With all due respect to AL, her spoiler's timeline just doesn't add up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 10:55 pm

cantstopl
https://mobile.twitter.com/cviall11/status/597120332508450816/photos

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 10:59 pm

That is just funny, seems funny really runs in that family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share