SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TrickyNicky - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Is think he's F1 too. In my mind they just fit and work perfectly.

Back to top Go down

TrickyNicky - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by sdmom Sun May 10, 2015 12:09 pm

Agree with most here, he looks happy and relaxed, so I am happy for him. Glad he's out and about. Looking forward to more pictures!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 10, 2015 12:19 pm

Nick is one of those guys who I find extremely attractive with or without scruff/beard. Some guys I think are cute clean shaven but weird with facial hair and then vice versa.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun May 10, 2015 1:19 pm

relaxing wrote:Is think he's F1 too.  In my mind they just fit and work perfectly.  

ITA...they are both quirky in a good way with a great sense of humor. TrickyNicky - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 16 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Trying not to get my hopes up,because I want to watch the season without being on an emotional roller coaster,but I just don't think even tricky Nicky could fake that relaxed, happy glow in his face in that pic, which leads me to believe he is F1. Plus the first SM activity that we know is really Nick,not Elan\TPTB\brother James comes right after Kaitlyn surfaced on snapchat.  IMO, they both returned from the post FRC alone time  and are resuming normal life and SM activity.  Praying

Not that I'll trust his cryptic tweets because I am sure TPTB will have him posting misleading\confusing tweets to throw us off  :uptonogood

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 10, 2015 1:59 pm

relaxing wrote:Is think he's F1 too.  In my mind they just fit and work perfectly.  

While watching Chris season w Kaitlyn on it I paired her and Nick in my head and it just seemed like they would be so fun and great for each other! That is why I actually had hoped despite the rumors that she wouldn't be the Bachelorette so that she and Nick could try dating (if they wanted) in the real world which it appeared both showed interest in one another. Playing the game of brain, heart, gut I got Nick as the F1 for each. 100% gut, 100% heart, 80% brain, only 80% brain because my brain knows nothing can be certain with this show and K did seem to have a couple other strong options from earlier spoilers/pics. Nonetheless I feel strong about his F1 chances and am sticking to that.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 10, 2015 2:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Trying not to get my hopes up,because I want to watch the season without being on an emotional roller coaster,but I just don't think even tricky Nicky could fake that relaxed, happy glow in his face in that pic, which leads me to believe he is F1. Plus the first SM activity that we know is really Nick,not Elan\TPTB\brother James comes right after Kaitlyn surfaced on snapchat.  IMO, they both returned from the post FRC alone time  and are resuming normal life and SM activity.  Praying

Not that I'll trust his cryptic tweets because I am sure TPTB will have him posting misleading\confusing tweets to throw us off  :uptonogood

laugh out loud #trickynicky is very good about being mischievous on SM. That being said I think pics with fans are a pretty good indication for body language at least to detect his mood/level of contentment. Not that it proves what his mood is about but atleast that is what his mood is....
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 10, 2015 2:25 pm

^ The fan pics I trust because there is no cryptic messages to try to decipher and it's the most "natural"clue we have of his mood-facial expression, body language etc.  It is the tweets I don't trust because I think there is a TPTB campaign to confuse us-tweets that suggest he is a happy,in love F1, tweets that suggest he is melancholy,and the worst, the tweets that can be read either way. :headbanging

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 10, 2015 2:54 pm

He looks good!! And tired though.

I don't want to get my hopes up if he isn't F1!! Dont want another heartbreak season for me! Lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 10, 2015 3:06 pm

california90 wrote:He looks good!! And tired though.

I don't want to get my hopes up if he isn't F1!! Dont want another heartbreak season for me! Lol.

His "can't sleep, won't sleep" was pretty legit then laugh out loud. I would think if he had been just sequestered all this time that he would have had plenty of time for rest and sleep. It's almost like he just returned from a fun, activity filled vacation
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Yes, it totally looks like someone's been keeping him up all night for the past week. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 10, 2015 5:35 pm

mindless wrote:Yes, it totally looks like someone's been keeping him up all night for the past week. giggling
yea -- he looks like he's been barely getting any sleep but the look of contentment is unmistakable -- I feel like he had a bit of a 'haunted' look last season for some time... while his look in this pic shows him without his guard up and with a bit of a happy glow -- like he has no care in the world -- def a "got back from an awesome vacay" look...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share