SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 5:48 pm

I'm trying not to get my hopes up (remember how some of us Becca fans thought that she had won because she looked so happy in her post-filming picture?), but I'm really, really, REALLY hoping that Nick is F1 and it's hard not to see this picture as support of that. It would be really hard to see Nick get his heart broken again, especially since I actually think that Kaitlyn is good enough for him, unlike someone else.

Back to top Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by emusha Sun May 10, 2015 5:57 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm trying not to get my hopes up (remember how some of us Becca fans thought that she had won because she looked so happy in her post-filming picture?), but I'm really, really, REALLY hoping that Nick is F1 and it's hard not to see this picture as support of that. It would be really hard to see Nick get his heart broken again, especially since I actually think that Kaitlyn is good enough for him, unlike someone else.
ohh that's interesting!! I didn't follow last season very closely - I can see where Becca being happy makes a lot of sense since she really wasn't that into CS anyways... by that logic maybe Nick thought he'd be totally into K but then had a great set of vacations and a fab time hanging with her and the guys and the producers then they mutually decided they weren't feeling it and he's now in his post-vacay glow happy face? I can see that happening...though the tired face doesn't make too much sense if he was sequestered and therefore well-rested...maybe if he was overly rested then he's still yet to get "alert" look back...
and he's still in overly rested sleepy look mode
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2015 6:15 pm

FAN forum only. Thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 10, 2015 6:24 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm trying not to get my hopes up (remember how some of us Becca fans thought that she had won because she looked so happy in her post-filming picture?), but I'm really, really, REALLY hoping that Nick is F1 and it's hard not to see this picture as support of that. It would be really hard to see Nick get his heart broken again, especially since I actually think that Kaitlyn is good enough for him, unlike someone else.
:yes:  I would gladly release my tv boyfriend into the arms of Kaitlyn, give up my fantasies giggling  and just sit back and enjoy theirs vicariously. Not sure why this comes so easily ... it's like little filiments of romantic notion seem to flow between the idea of each of them and somehow those threads keep intertwining in my mind. Like coral branches underwater - a subtle ebb and flow that is rhythmic and enchants and feels oh so good to contemplate. Crazy, but good crazy.  A kind of dance in a salty sea. 
Is it really possible to witness romance on a level such as this?
#fingerscrossed

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 10, 2015 7:53 pm

notarose wrote:
:yes:  I would gladly release my tv boyfriend into the arms of Kaitlyn, give up my fantasies giggling  and just sit back and enjoy theirs vicariously. Not sure why this comes so easily ... it's like little filiments of romantic notion seem to flow between the idea of each of them and somehow those threads keep intertwining in my mind. Like coral branches underwater - a subtle ebb and flow that is rhythmic and enchants and feels oh so good to contemplate. Crazy, but good crazy.  A kind of dance in a salty sea. 
#fingerscrossed

What Notarose said! :yes:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun May 10, 2015 8:15 pm

notarose wrote:
#fingerscrossed

NR, I hope you have a partner that is able to give you the crazy watery romance you dream of... your poetic nature certainly deserves it.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 10, 2015 8:34 pm

Mom Mary with her first 3 little ones: 
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/982130601269333561_28313266

Little Nick with a button nose

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 10, 2015 9:08 pm

notarose wrote:Mom Mary with her first 3 little ones: 
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/982130601269333561_28313266

Little Nick with a button nose

Little did she know there were 8 more to go! I cannot believe she has given birth 11 times and looks so dang amazing! Such a cute pic. Love how Nick and the younger sis are smiling as well as their mom and then the other girl is just so done with it laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 10, 2015 9:09 pm

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 17 11226884_857785324289121_1493875731_n
nick_viall28
1 hour ago
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. Couldn't be more lucky to have this beauty to call mom.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun May 10, 2015 9:44 pm

OMG, seriously the cute factor is off the charts. I just want to hug him hard!! Is that bad?? giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 2:38 am

hmm he actually looks like his mom -- with a dash of his dad's looks

very cute crazy how many babies she's had and still looks awesome
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 11, 2015 3:09 am

I think the older Sis looks much more like mom.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share