SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamViall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 8:09 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I think that TPTB have it in Nick's contract that he (with family's help) has to send cryptic tweets, some of which could be interpreted to mean he is F1 and some of which could be interpreted that he is not F1\ is F2.  hissyfit

Tough call. The tweets don't seem to mean anything to most people so are they really TPTB directing cryptic SM or just the workings of Nick's/the Viall's mind(s)?  If someone reads them and takes them literally, they aren't spoilers therefore no "rules" are broken.

The latest - Sara Marshall reference is confirmation of a reference. 

It is a crapshoot cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

TeamViall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by jen689 Thu May 14, 2015 8:12 pm

notarose wrote:...I post while working 
Do you tweet random movie lines question that make those who read them go hmmm

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 8:15 pm

jen689 wrote:
notarose wrote:...I post while working 
Do you tweet random movie lines question that make those who read them go hmmm

TeamViall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 27 3806527698  No, I post in this forum and people go  scratch

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 14, 2015 8:17 pm

^ Not me.  You post and I go  speechless- how DOES  she have an encyclopedia brain for facts and how can I get one.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Better to go scratch, than to go hissyfitduh:headbanging or TeamViall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 27 1838857674 and my personal favorite :shootme:.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 8:23 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ Not me.  You post and I go  speechless- how DOES  she have an encyclopedia brain for facts and how can I get one.

I don't have a similar brain, so whenever Nick posts something cryptic I google it.  He often references song lyrics or movie lines, in which case you get hits which may be relevant.  Time consuming but sometimes worthwhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 8:25 pm

whipsnapper wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^ Not me.  You post and I go  speechless- how DOES  she have an encyclopedia brain for facts and how can I get one.

I don't have a similar brain, so whenever Nick posts something cryptic I google it.  He often references song lyrics or movie lines, in which case you get hits whoch may be relevant.  Time consuming but sometimes worthwhile.

yes ditto

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 14, 2015 8:27 pm

i can't watch the youtube video who in the movie says the quote that nick posted on his twitter?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 8:28 pm

emusha wrote:i can't watch the youtube video who in the movie says the quote that nick posted on his twitter?

Jason Segel

Last edited by whipsnapper on Fri May 15, 2015 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 14, 2015 8:37 pm

whipsnapper wrote:
emusha wrote:i can't watch the youtube video who in the movie says the quote that nick posted on his twitter?

Jason Seigel
is this before or after he found the new girl?? so he's putting himself in the place of the protagonist ...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 14, 2015 9:00 pm

jen689 wrote:If Nick is quoting lines from movies I wonder if he is either no longer employed or on a leave of absence question
A line from a movie doesn't seem like something you would tweet during work hours no idea

in the age of iphones, etc you wouldn't believe how often I turn and see coworkers on their phones while right at their desks. He may be able to work from home as well. Like some have said though he could be on a specific time frame leave of abscence. maybe due back beginning of June, taking April-May off for this Bachelorette thing. His SM was promoting, RT Salesforce stuff throughout filming too though so maybe he worked on/off then too.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 14, 2015 9:05 pm

whipsnapper wrote:
notarose wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:Today I saw on my IG activity that Nick's sister Sarah (@viha11) just favored this pic posted a year ago by Nick's friend Mark. It is a pic of Nick, Mark, and another friend out together at Stout Chicago and has the hashtag #teamviall
IG @markyymark1 51 wks ago
https://instagram.com/p/oFonbmjs3_/
TeamViall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 27 3806527698
Who's hand is that with the nail polish?

whipsnapperNick's twitter 
@viallnicholas28 5/14/15 12:03 PM
"I wish I wasn't wearing this f*cking shirt."

It appears in quotes in his post (I did not add them).  I used the * but he did not.

Nick was bleeped a few times for profanity on season 10.  Definitely in keeping with who he is. 
He also retweeted Marquel's tweet that had this IG link
https://instagram.com/p/2rI33Wg8a6/

That's Nick's hand with the nail polish doing the peace sign.  He decided to get in touch with his feminine side after Andi emasculated him on national TV.  Just kidding again. That person is @leightully, someone Mark tagged when he posted the pic. Her IG is private.

Uh oh, wait a minute. Is that girl giving a peace sign or the reverse, indicating 2, as in second place, F2? And if so, could this favor be Sara's way of letting Mark know that he is F2 again?  I feel nauseous.  Can someone please bring over the pic?

It's "V" for victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugesmile My personal thinking is the girl is photobombing just saying "peace, what's up!" but there are a few ways you can interpret it.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share