SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by whit90 Fri May 15, 2015 7:17 pm

I just do not see Nick leaving the job he loves. I bet that he was allowed to work while he was on the show. I do not care what RS says he hates Nick so nothing positive about him will come out of RS @@ @
I still think in my heart Nick went on this for one thing and that is Kaitlyn.  If he is F1 Praying I am sure they talked about their jobs and locations like any couple would do.

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 15, 2015 7:50 pm

whit90 wrote:I just do not see Nick leaving the job he loves. I bet that he was allowed to work while he was on the show. I do not care what RS says he hates Nick so nothing positive about him will come out of RS  @@ @
I still think in my heart Nick went on this for one thing and that is Kaitlyn.  If he is F1 Praying I am sure they talked about their jobs and locations like any couple would do.

I totally agree. There isn't another reason in the world I can think of. He wouldn't be another contestant for the sake of being on the show again. Post show, he stayed away from the Bachelor Franchise as far as seeking attention.

The sleuthers picked up the vibes well before hand watching it all unfold!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 15, 2015 8:36 pm

ElonM wrote:Nick left Salesforce?

Sorry I was just being silly/snarky. Ever since RS was well RS and made some random question in one of his self indulgent podcasts asking why people think Nick still has a job there has been speculations from tweets to pics that it the pics could indicate it. I for one don't think so but it just became kind of like a joke giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 15, 2015 8:37 pm

KB_Mom wrote:If Nick is homeless, I think there are some vacancies at the Hunter Homeless Shelter for Bach Alumni, especially since a former resident has now moved north.  cantstopl

I have extra room, and hey he keeps wanting summer.......come to AZ and you get summer 9 months out of the year! giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 8:41 pm

I believe vancouver is summer pratically all year round.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 15, 2015 8:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
whit90 wrote:I just do not see Nick leaving the job he loves. I bet that he was allowed to work while he was on the show. I do not care what RS says he hates Nick so nothing positive about him will come out of RS  @@ @

I totally agree. There isn't another reason in the world I can think of. He wouldn't be another contestant for the sake of being on the show again. Post show, he stayed away from the Bachelor Franchise as far as seeking attention.

The sleuthers picked up the vibes well before hand watching it all unfold!

I really don't think TPTB forced Nick to pretend to have interest in K and come on the show to cause drama. The two Bachelorettes thing with the men choosing had enough drama to stretch through the season. Did the guys Kaitlyn chose choose her? Could her F1 have voted for Britt? If so, is he genuine in his feelings now for her or just there for the "win." To clarify, I am not suspecting this to have actually happened but just an example of what was enough drama/potential drama in itself that the drama of Nick being there woudn't be necessary. Nick going on the show imo was just an added bonus for them.[/quote]
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 9:29 pm

At least she knows that Nick was supportive about her doing the bachelorette from the getgo. 1 point for Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 3:56 am

@viallnicholas28 5/15/15 11:37 PM
No one eats four marshmallows. Fdym

This tweet is a quote from the movie The Hangover Part III and is spoken by Alan (Zak G) when the guys are in a car riding to Mexico.

https://youtu.be/EMh8D9Bce40

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sat May 16, 2015 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 16, 2015 3:58 am

What does Fdym mean?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 4:02 am

bluwavz wrote:What does Fdym mean?

F*ck Do You Mean?
A shortened form of "what the f*ck do you mean?" --  from urban dictionary
Expresses disbelief or shock at a lack of knowledge.

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sat May 16, 2015 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 4:19 am

cantstopl
So we have 3 movie tweets:
Forgetting Sara Marshall
Clueless 
The Hangover 111 

Oh, fdym is also the name of a rapper so it could be either but your definition fits the tangled maybe clues we've been trying to unravel. 

yes  Whipsnapper

Perhaps  he's "twitterpated" giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 16, 2015 4:33 am

I've missed Clueless ref. - which tweet?

Interesting, so Clueless is a movie about matchmaking (going wrong the 1st time) going right at the end.

There's one tweet I was actually "reading into", at least it gives me hope:
Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Apr 25
Summer can't get here soon enough!

With continuous reference last year about the great summer in Chicago and with approx. time for HTD ...whatever the "ending" ... I'm relaxed and thrilled.

And I agree with Monica's post... TPTB had already enough on their plate for this season's drama, also I find a hand-full of really awesome and handsome guys in the group, so there was no need to bring Nick on board just for some extra-flavor, if they did, it must have been essential for the story to be told.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share