SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jamielynnsbachelorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 20, 2015 6:05 pm

I agree, Nutty. Smiley
I agree with you, too, Cecilia, however about the only old-fashioned idea I still adhere to re-garding sex--keep it to myself. Always keep 'em guessing. oh--and safe, sane and consensual. well at least safe and consensual.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

jamielynnsbachelorette - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by FLChica Wed May 20, 2015 6:11 pm

^^ Two outta three ain't bad! bestbud!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 20, 2015 6:19 pm

I agree nutty

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 6:51 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think for Andi and Nick, Nick had made it clear that he loved her and took having sex that night, right before the FRC, meant she was picking him. I think his disbelief came from the fact that she knew she was picking Josh AND she knew Nick felt if they had sex, at that point in the season, he was the F1. But I don't think Nick only thinks sex is for the one you are going to marry, but I think with Andi, it was the timing.

I posted this in the sleuthing thread, but was curious if the Nick chicks agree with me.

Yup, I totally agree. Like I've said again and again, it wasn't the sex that was the problem for Nick, but the lack of HONESTY surrounding the sex. I think most of us would feel hurt and betrayed if we told someone we loved them, and they responded by saying "I wish I could say things back" and then proceeded to have sex with us, THEN dumped us two days later. That doesn't make Nick a bad guy or a prude. It also doesn't mean that he always associates sex with love and engagement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed May 20, 2015 7:24 pm

happygolucky wrote:I said I won't write about this season anymore ... so excuse me for this last post (copy from the other thread) https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2849p468-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

This is why I was anxious for The Spoiler to find out about the edit for Nick. I knew if he was brought up on the show again it was all orchestrated for him to do "his magic" (and I don't mean to hang it out there for RS to see, you already know how sensitive the size subject is for RS) ... to open the discussion. The smooth ride was a wishful thinking. I also promised that I won't "waste my time" to shield/protect Nick from all the backlash, I won't write the long essays justifying and explaining him for all the people who now have even more bone the chew on ... since it was his decision to give them just that.
I will just enjoy seeing "my boy" on the screen, see his smart-azz (wit) and laugh. No tears from my part. And the ending will be salty. I've had enough of sugar anyway.

ITA...happy I hope you reconsider with your posts. I love them and will miss you.... Upset
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed May 20, 2015 7:50 pm

great post nutty - 100% agreed.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 20, 2015 10:15 pm

So I managed to stay off the boards 2 whole days to watch the season without "knowing" who K picks and then I came back today and.............WTF?!!!!!!!! laugh out loud It isn't impossible that she picked no one but I am not ready to sit firm that this is correct. RS had Ali picking no one as well which was not true. In a way though, and call me sick, but I like this spoiler (not Nick getting rejected again) but it helps with two of my concerns re spoiler which were when my F1 is spoiled F1 then the spoiler is wrong and when my F1 is spoiled not F1 then the spoiler is right. So in a way I am free from both those worries yet able to prepare sufficiently enough if Nick is indeed rejected again. Does that make sense? There is a good chance this is a foiler season so I won't be surprised if it ends with K engaged to someone. I can believe the F2 of Nick/Shawn since Shawn practically proposed to her at the first "hello." They've been working too hard to keep this season under wraps for me to just buy the ending RS is giving. If it does turn out K wasn't feeling it for real with anyone including the F2 though then I say great thing to end it then and not have to have the ugly break up a few months after the engagement. I said the same about Brad 1.0. I have no issues with no one getting picked though hopefully it is done tactfully (ie no proposals!!!!!) Still though, I am going to sit back and watch it unfold. I think it could be the "Brooks comes back" moment given to us right away so now everyone will anticipate the F2 at FRC getting rejected, guy 1 arrives/gets rejected and guy 2 arrives, we all wait for rejection number 2 and then poof engaged! As for post show, in a foiler season, the lead will be reacting as if the spoiled info is legit so if K seems off, it is meant that way.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 20, 2015 11:00 pm

Ali put up her blog and put Nick in her top 5.  Nick retweeted it and said "thank you".

Source:  http://www.aliluvs.com/

5)    Nick V - I can't believe Nick came back! But I'm totally happy he did. I've gotten to know Nick a little bit and I think he's a great guy. Based on the tease at the end of the show, I think Kaitlyn is going to really like him. I'm excited to watch it all unfold.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 20, 2015 11:44 pm

Ali likes Nick again?!?!

She first was OK with him and took his side after the ATRC, then spoke with Andi and changed her mind completely.. and now she's back on the Nick train?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 20, 2015 11:59 pm

Well, that's Ali. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 21, 2015 12:20 am

Lol.. I will never forget when Ali spewed this "James is a manipulator" BS to Des and Des repeated the EXACT same thing at MTN or something.

Its the "entertainer" in her to stay relevant is to be two face and pretend like she's your friend.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 21, 2015 12:41 am

Cecilia wrote:Jillian Harris just posted that she thinks K picks Nick. Has she ever done that night 1?!? RS already wrong on job and who she told about sex with Nick. I could see him being wrong, picks Nick, best storyline. If she picks no one and there's this early strong connection with Nick, what is he storyline? How does she look good? Even though I don't care when and where and who she has sex with anyone. Her business and I don't subscribe to old-fashioned ideas about sex.

I definitely still think this could be another foiler season. And yeah to answer RS question what makes you think Nick still has a job? well uh NICK laugh out loud

Nick Viall ‏
@viallnicholas28 9h9 hours ago
So cool to have @Benioff come to the Chicago office and spent some time with the team!! #dreamjob
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share