SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon May 11, 2015 7:52 am

Good to have you back AAL
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

art - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by happygolucky Mon May 11, 2015 8:02 am

^^ I agree Good Post
Well, I imagine you all followed TB NZ from the start, did you know any spoilers at the time?

I joined this thread (reading) only last week and in 2 days during the weekend I've watched the whole season, knowing that Matilda is F1, so it 's a different experience.
I actually liked her right from the start and I still do, I found her attitude appealing, and yes, if we could all turn back the time, I agree with her (she did admit) that she could pick out a better outfit for meeting his parents for the first time or that she didn't have to talk about Dani on the last date, but I think everything happens for a reason and I think it turned up just fine. It perfectly showed her insecurities and to me she is endearing (I can understand Art), beautiful also (yes, he certainly thanked his lucky star the first night when she arrived) and smart.
I didn't know all the other "behind the scenes" things or SMs stuff.
As for Dani, I liked her solo, but with Art I've never seen any solid chemistry (no foundation, although I could understand the appeal of her character), that's why I couldn't understand why he kept "pashing" her (ahahah, what a term - is it a slang? - I find it funny, but love it) ... that's why I feel like I can comprehend Matilda now, after she's seen it too ... especially the way it was edited, like it kept happening when Maddy (why and from where does her nickname Tilds come from?) would be saying in her ITM/PI that they probably wouldn't ... that leaves some scars.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 11, 2015 10:48 am

giggling I've just read your "sleuthing" thread - you were really good during the season - liked your observations AAL, open minded, and very informative, since I didn't know much about the girls and Art apart from the episodes. Interesting takes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 11, 2015 10:55 am

Welcome back AAL. I did listen to the GeorgeFM interview with Art & it was a bit TMI but I did find Art really hilarious & very relaxing.

One thing to note though is that Matilda said on the Paul Henry interview that hopefully this is it for both her & Art when it comes to relationships & she sounded really positive when she said that. So I believe they are both going to put their best foot forward. I am not sure if Matilda has that sort of personality to be calling the shots, she comes across as wanting to be a true partner in a relationship based on the interviews so far. Also I think both of them are sticking to the same media lingo which is super & Matilda working in the media surely is a plus.  But hey TWT as always....we shall see how it goes with both of them.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon May 11, 2015 4:28 pm

I don't know if this means anything but I just noticed that Art favored 3 or 4 of Chrystals pictures today and not the one of Matilda. Matilda and Art both like one of Crystal

Matilda also favored one that says "I shiver, thinking how easy it is to be totally wrong about people, to see one tiny part of them and confuse it for the whole"

I really hope this is just nothing but I did find it strange.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Chrystal is going to be on DWTS NZ & was annouced yesterday. I believe they are all trying to support her, Dani has a pic on IG as well. I believe Matilda's favorite that you mentioned might be in support of not judging people which has been totally against. I think all is well with Art & Matilda at least for now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 11, 2015 5:56 pm

Wow, why does Chrystal get DWTS? I got the impression she wasn't liked here and didn't have a great personality?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 11, 2015 6:22 pm

mercieme wrote:Chrystal is going to be on DWTS NZ & was annouced yesterday. I believe they are all trying to support her, Dani has a pic on IG as well. I believe Matilda's favorite that you mentioned might be in support of not judging people which has been totally against. I think all is well with Art & Matilda at least for now.

I agree, mercieme. I haven't watched the entire season, but I have seen parts of it...and read the posts here. If this favoring of the tweet were meant to be about Art, it would go against all that Matilda seems to value. She has stood up for the girls throughout and owned up to her poor choice of speaking about Dani to Art's mom. This doesn't seem like Matilda's style one bit to me...not to mention it would be a misstep for a person savvy in media relations. She'd likely put out a mutual statement post ATFR.

I think it's about people weighing in with their opinions about people they don't know...kind of like what I'm doing now. art - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 3806527698

art - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Is the ATFR tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 11, 2015 6:29 pm

AmyB wrote:Is the ATFR tonight?

Yes. Can't wait :Woah-hoo:
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 6:31 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AmyB wrote:Is the ATFR tonight?

Yes. Can't wait :Woah-hoo:
Thanks, me too!  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon May 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Is anyone watching ATFR? Can you please give us an update.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again