SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 7:47 pm

They really are cute together. It is nice following their relationship because there is no pressure. No pressure on themselves and thus no pressure in my mind whether they last or don't last.

For me, they did everything right to establish a lasting relationship:
- They were friends first
- They took weeks to have their first kiss and really got to know each well before this
- They had nothing other than kissing (which was Art's rule and that seems to be the best route to take when it comes to the Bach as sex only complicates things more)
- And just dating as FRC and not taking to heart any outside pressure but just having fun and getting to know each other in the real world.

So it if works out, it is because they have the right foundation. And if it doesn't, I believe it really will be an amicable split since they started out right and they both will be better for having known each other. So a win-win for me, no matter what the future holds for this couple. I feel like I can cheer for them as a couple and as individuals. Very refreshing and rare.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Cari Fri May 29, 2015 1:05 am

Question? no idea

Is Art and Matilda still together?!

JUST KIDDING!!!!! cantstopl

and yeah, AAL, i completely agree with you. After watching the Bachelor NZ, i realized i got used to the fastpaced "progression" of the relationships of the F1 with the contestants. That must be why most post-AFTR relationships fail because there is pressure to be engaged. Juan Pablo would have been a perfect example of not saying I love you however rumors surrounded him hence it was more a "fail" than a "success" for most viewers.

Litta123 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This is too funny... Art commented on Matilda's IG post and in response to all the comments she gets asking if she and Art are still together...  giggling It's hilarious that he even tagged himself in his response.  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 3806527698 Love these two! So much fun, haha.

paris_skipper about 11 hours ago
Are u still with art ?? @matootles

art_green about 2 hours ago
Yeah are you and @art_green still together? But more importantly, do you even lift? #shesquats

***snipped***

Indeed, very funny! Did you know that Matilda actually did this first on Art's photo from today? Art's photo

This was a comment left by Matilda after a string of comments asking Art if he and Matilda were together. Here's her comment specifically in response to a comment by haley.licht.

hayley.licht about 15 hours ago
Are you and @matootles still together???

nicolemaree86 about 15 hours ago
Looks deliciousemoji

matootles about 14 hours ago
Yeah are you and @matootles still together?

source: Art's IG (see comments)

Notice this is the same commenter on Matilda's photo. Though Matilda's photo was posted first, Art's comment was made hours later...and specifically after Matilda commented on his pic. Notice the response seems to be to the same girl, haley.licht. I wonder if this girl is stalking them and they are "fighting back" now with humor. Or perhaps they actually know her and it's an inside joke.

hayley.licht about 15 hours ago
Are you and @art_green still together?

natattackslife about 15 hours ago
Hahaha! Go Kate!
paris_skipper about 15 hours ago
Are u still with art ?? @matootles

art_green about 6 hours ago
Yeah are you and @art_green still together? But more importantly, do you even lift? #shesquats

source: Matilda's IG (see comments)

I just read back my post and I'm not sure I've made it clear as to my meaning. Regardless both Matilda and Art seem to be having fun with the SM "pressure" that some fans are placing on them. I think their similar sense of humor bodes well for them (not taking themselves too seriously). They should be a fun couple to follow.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 30, 2015 6:01 pm

Still being his crazy self. Muscle beach. Art really does love his puns. laugh out loud

@art_green Hanging out at muscle beach with this rooster @mattsimsnz Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 11248360_1412571662401101_1656472218_n

art_green Flagpole  #musclebeach 1h
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 11349131_778041998983056_1380893231_n

Here's what Matilda commented and Mike (host of show) said in reponse:
@matootles What a show off.  

@mikepuru I'm with you @matootles .. Slightly jealous tho  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 30, 2015 8:28 pm

^^^ eyedrool :alltens: wow

PS Cari!  sneakyl and handwave

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 10:52 pm

oh dear dear dear... :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun May 31, 2015 1:56 am

^^^ giggling , AAL!

After the recent break-ups, I'm really more excited with Marthur! It's like they're my standard now. And as AAL said, whether they last or not, I'll be sad but at least they showed us a "slow burn" process. Not the "quick engagement" then in a second they'll split up! Sigh.

LITTA, my SC queen friend!! *tacklehugs* I mishu zo much! :tissuebox

Litta123 wrote:^^^ eyedrool :alltens: wow

PS Cari!  sneakyl and handwave

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:48 am

This is really sweet. Art got back from his trip to California and he brought back a gift for Matilda: a piece of rice with her name on it.
Matilda "Rice". Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 3806527698 Matilda is holding the rice in her hand and Art tagged her in his IG pic. Love these two.  :cutiepie

@art_green I came home bearing gifts, surely this is the coolest. Literally Matilda Rice. Amiright @matootles ? Big thanks to unclebens #yournameonrice 4h
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 11377916_1017482381597114_1733944197_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:29 pm

What a cute idea! She needs a little shadow box for the precious little bit of rice!

These two are so adorable. It's great to see a true relationship forming for no other reason other than they are falling for each other. This is the expectation of these shows, with an engagement, however there's no expectation here. Just going with the flow, and the viewers get to watch this wonderful relationship blossom!

Both are so darn cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:01 am

Art posted a video of himself on his IG doing a charity dive in the freezing waters: https://instagram.com/p/3iaqDURLtH/?taken-by=art_green

Had to take a s/shot of course! Those buns of steel! Embarressed!

@art_green Braving the freezing waters of Queenstown for @curekidsnz at #TicketToHope2015

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Captur10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:25 am

Yes I saw that too AAL! And I'll admit that I might have watched the video a few times - to look at his back flip technique of course! Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 3806527698 drooling

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:02 am

:yes: 10/10 for technique for sure, Katiebelle   :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelaM Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:49 pm

More like 10/10 for those Buns of Steel!! :cutesmile!:

AngelaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again