SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blueskies - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 24 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:12 am

Katiebelle wrote:Great spotting AAL. I still can't work out snapchat even though my teenager has tried to teach me :headbanging

Rarotonga is absolutely gorgeous and can be very romantic (if you don't take your kids!). I hope they have a fabulous time. They are lucky they are able to take so much time off work. How much time did it take to film the Bachelor NZ?
I don't know how to use snapchat either. Just use it for sleuthing purposes and grabbing s/shots. giggling

Filming for the show was approx. 7 Weeks (Jan 16-March 7). So actually a very short time.

The show aired March 17-May12 so over 8 weeks after filming they were together and in hiding and both working during that time - although Art's job seems much more flexible and he travels more (his friends wedding in USA for one).

So while it seems like they have had a lot of time off it seems relegated to weekends when they spent the one weekend together at Castaways Resort and now this last weekend trip together which seems like the longest one they have spent with each other.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

blueskies - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 24 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:54 am

This is now a Fan Forum. I changed the title of the topic and moved it into the Fan Forum Section.

Let me know if there are any other topics that everyone would like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:17 pm

Thank you for the Fan Forum,GA.
Its really nice to come here and read about this couple.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:44 am

cheerleader firework cheerdance

News Flash!

Super cute photos have appeared on Art and Matilda's Instagram accounts!

I can just see them attempting the high five photo. I bet they laughed and laughed.

I am a little worried that their gorgeous adorable/adorkable ness has completely ruined me for other Bachelor couples. Will we ever see another couple so cute?

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelaM Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:55 am

Thanks Guardian Angel for making this a fan forum. Yes we will continue to stalk this young love. I think that it is just so refreshing that relationship is growing and hasnt been an instant one with expectations of proposals and wedding outcomes. Its is so exciting for the both of them and for us too. :cutesmile!:

AngelaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:29 am

More news!

The below article was on the Stuff website and the Remix magazine article looks as though it will be very interesting. It's comes out on Thursday. I can't seem to bring over the photo of Art that is on the website but he looks hot! Best photo of him ever!

"The Bachelor's Arthur Green reveals the real first kiss on the dating reality television had to be cut and never screened.

It happened after he and the lucky contestant had been drinking and he was in his underwear - breaching show rules.

Green made the admissions in the latest issue of magzine Remix, in an interview with Isabelle Truman. He told the mag the first real kiss on the show was with 29-year-old make-up artist Amanda but it could not be legally shown on the show.

Hair and makeup artist Amanda was the first Bachelorette to share a kiss with Arthur Green.
Hair and makeup artist Amanda was the first Bachelorette to share a kiss with Arthur Green.

ALSO READ:

During the pair's first date at the beach they decided to strip down and go for a swim, Green said.

"It was summer and warm outside."

Green told Remix he went rogue and stripped down to his undies (Amanda was wearing a bikini) and jumped in the water.

"They couldn't show it on screen because we'd been drinking and there's also a law that you can't be seen in underwear on the show - if they were speedos it would've been fine!" he told Remix.

So legally MediaWorks was unable to show the true first kiss on The Bachelor, he said.

"Just as she kissed me we got pummelled by a massive wave, which was hilarious too, so they were pretty pissed they couldn't show that on television!"

Green said he also kissed South Auckland event planner Natalie off camera.

Natalie became known during the show for her awkwardness during intimate encounters with Green.

During his interview with Remix, Green also gave a bit of intel on what really happened behind the scenes.

"On television you saw dates and you saw lots of serious conversations about feelings.

"What you didn't see was that there was a lot of fun in some of the conversations – a lot more joking around."

Everything had to be "content-related" on the show, so most of the joking around and "normal everyday chat" was cut out, he said.

Green said the show's producers would let him know the topics they wanted him to bring up at some point during each date and eventually he figured out what they wanted and would direct the conversation that way.

"When it finished Mattie (Matilda) and I decided to never talk about feelings again!"

Green said he and his now-girlfriend Matilda Rice would have still got together if they met under different circumstances.

"If I had met her in a normal situation I would have 100 per cent pursued it though."

When it comes to what Green looks for in a perfect partner, he said humour was the most important thing.

"It's such a personality thing. For me, it's humour. I'm really drawn to humour and confidence.

"I really like someone that's confident even when meeting people for the first time.

"It's important to have high standards too - I don't understand why girls like guys that treat them bad, that really annoys me."

Green's interview with Remix magazine follows a spate of interviews since the first season of The Bachelor New Zealand wrapped up in May.

A photoshoot accompanied the interview and in true Arthur Green style, the bachelor bared his abs.

Green was styled for the shoot by television presenter and former Miss World Amber Peebles, photography by Marissa Findlay.

The full interview is in the latest edition of Remix magazine, on sale nationwide on Thursday and available through remixmagazine.com."

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:09 am

Ohhhhhhhhh!

They have posted some of the photos of Art from the Remix interview on the Bachelor NZ Facebook page.

There's a photo of him with his shirt off eyedrool

and I think he has Koala poo in his tummy button! Hehe.
rofl rotfl sneakyl

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:00 am

Thank you Katiebelle.  yes Love the updates. Bringing photos over
@art_green 3rd attempt, and we finally timed the mid air high five at our sweet spot Crystal Blue lagoon Villas with @matootles #muri #cookislands #rarotonga #blueskies
blueskies - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 24 Cad6739e75b9538275f79dfa6b34f21b

@matootles Heaven. @art_green
blueskies - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 24 45d3831d4217390cde89fd3c42811b43

@matootles So much fun snorkeling with these guys in Raro today. Thanks for looking after us, had the best time @kokalagooncruises  #DontWantToLeave
blueskies - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 24 6ea67ae319ba073fe01cfdd924ced5dd

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:02 am

blueskies - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 24 11946893
source: http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/11946858/Top-five-reader-comments

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:05 am

How did the do that jump out of the pool? - tell me the secret! - or was it jump in the pool, from the edge?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:06 am

Thanks AAL for bring those pics over, they both look hawt.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ohhhhhhhhh!

They have posted some of the photos of Art from the Remix interview on the Bachelor NZ Facebook page.

There's a photo of him with his shirt off     eyedrool

and I think he has Koala poo in his tummy button! Hehe.
rofl  rotfl  sneakyl

blueskies - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 24 10507026_1093931093956439_794771595554632997_o
blueskies - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 24 11406625_1093931050623110_7582721641991588195_n
blueskies - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 24 905764_1093931067289775_8680472959959209876_o
https://www.facebook.com/EdgeAfternoons/posts/1093931330623082
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again