SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:12 am

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 Remixbach
source: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11462288

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:30 am

Just love how completely honest Art is.
Art and Matilda were meant to be together. They just happened to meet on a TV show.  :yes:

Katiebelle wrote:

Green said he and his now-girlfriend Matilda Rice would have still got together if they met under different circumstances.

"If I had met her in a normal situation I would have 100 per cent pursued it though."

Adding these photos of Mattie and Art  beatingheart

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 1c5ca703ad3320de80e57ddaee6783d3
http://websta.me/p/1003350843589603773_1791159043
paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 Fd758be7fb6314030b80668f25d90789
http://websta.me/p/1006127309695549010_180473646

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:09 am

Yes, I love his honesty too. So... refreshing, just to read every interview and actually read something new, real, actually adding to the communication and getting to know him better (for the fans), not just the standard routine answers many leads/couples after this kinda show do.

Another thing about NZ version of TB ... when Art talks how they didn't show many funny/interesting moments with him & the girls, because they had to show "content" (the conversations about their views for the compatibility and relationship building) ... well, that for me was "refreshing" about this edition, because in US version we get exact opposite, a lots of fun&games and little of content.
Oh ... and in NZ Bachelor you can't be seen in the underwear Hugesmile but in US B/-ette it's no problem to discard it completely.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:43 am

happygolucky wrote:Yes, I love his honesty too. So... refreshing, just to read every interview and actually read something new, real, actually adding to the communication and getting to know him better (for the fans), not just the standard routine answers many leads/couples after this kinda show do.

Another thing about NZ version of TB ... when Art talks how they didn't show many funny/interesting moments with him & the girls, because they had to show "content" (the conversations about their views for the compatibility and relationship building) ... well, that for me was "refreshing" about this edition, because in US version we get exact opposite, a lots of fun&games and little of content.
Oh ... and in NZ Bachelor you can't be seen in the underwear Hugesmile but in US B/-ette it's no problem to discard it completely.

Good Post

This probably explains why I just don't believe the "love stories" on the Bachelorette. It's all been surface fun and games while the Bachelor NZ had discussions about what contestants expected and wanted from relationships, where they see themselves in five years etc.

I have been very impressed with how Art and Matilda have handled themselves since the weeks following the finale. I imagine there has been a lot of pressure on them and I am so pleased they are continuing with their motto of no fcuks given. Seems the best way to go with all the loonies out there making ridiculous comments on their SM.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:46 am

Katiebelle wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Yes, I love his honesty too. So... refreshing, just to read every interview and actually read something new, real, actually adding to the communication and getting to know him better (for the fans), not just the standard routine answers many leads/couples after this kinda show do.

Good Post
This probably explains why I just don't believe the "love stories" on the Bachelorette. It's all been surface fun and games while the Bachelor NZ had discussions about what contestants expected and wanted from relationships, where they see themselves in five years etc.

I have been very impressed with how Art and Matilda have handled themselves since the weeks following the finale. I imagine there has been a lot of pressure on them and I am so pleased they are continuing with their motto of no fcuks given. Seems the best way to go with all the loonies out there making ridiculous comments on their SM.
thumbsup Love your post, Katiebelle and yours, too HGL. The contrast between the NZ show and the Bachelorette is like chalk and cheese. Much prefer the content to be focused on the relationships rather than drama for drama's sake. So glad that NZ had a Bachelor show and we were able to watch two normal people find each other in a refreshingly normal way and pace. #TeamMarthur
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:59 am

This is such a happy place! My gawd he's so good looking. They are a gorgeous couple. She is adorable!

Wow! blowkiss

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:00 am

Thanks for all the updates on Art & Matilda. I appreciate it when couples share glimpses of their life post filming. Seems like they're finding a nice balance of living their lives together, but not feeling the need to stay in the spotlight...or defend their relationship...but also let their fans see them together. I like this.

As to the "poo" in Art's belly button, I went to the archives to see if Art had an innie or outie. That was 30 minutes ago. paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 3806527698   Inconclusive...I saw photos of him that made it look like he could have either. Hmm, probably I should study the photos a little more. Right, girls?

That said, I wouldn't put it past him to put something in his belly button. Seems to fit his sense of humor.

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Ooooooh..... Litta123 .... The poo bit was my poor attempt at a joke! I don't think he put Koala poo in his tummy button. I'm pretty sure he's an outie and the previous shirtless photos have been photoshopped. Although...... You never know with Art. An inside joke?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Update on Art's tummy button! I had a quick look at his Instagram page and there is a photo of him holding a fish he's caught with a little button in his tummy button. So no to the koala poo.

I am having a giggle as I write this though. I can just imagine the conversation I'm going to have with my husband tonight.

Hubby: So honey what did you get up to today?
Me: Oh, nothing much. Did some jobs around the house and had a discussion about Koala poo in tummy buttons with a bunch of women from around the world that I have never met.
Hubby: That's nice dear.

:bigsmile:

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:11 pm

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 3806527698 Love it, Katiebelle. giggling Have to admit that Art and Matilda's fun natures are contagious. It is actually a nice compliment to them both that they bring positivity and laughter to other people just by them having fun and being silly. paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:17 am

This is the cutest exchange between Matilda's dad and Art posted on Art's IG:

kenrice65Glutimus Maximus!!
art_greenBoth accurate and random @kenrice65 thank you. Tell that daughter of yours to sort out a rib night! @matootles

kenrice65@art_green You're keeping her too busy!! In a nice way!  Smiley   Wednesdays always rib night! Ribus maximus...chipus minimalus.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:36 am

giggling "Tell that daughter of yours.." Hugesmile (even if she's sitting right next to him)
ADORABLE

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again