SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:54 pm

That is wonderful iamreal2u! Thank you for posting. Love that the person who met them said they are genuine and humble people. So lovely! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Thanks for all the pics. Yes AAL loved those comments too.

He looks so in love, and she's just the cutest thing. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:17 pm

These guys are cracking me up with their comments. I thought that the "fans" had kind of toned down the questions based on reading the comments on their (both Art & Matilda's) recent IG posts, but I found it funny that Art decided to bring the questions back. Then, boom, the questions started up again...so either people are playing along with the joke...or Art stirred it up again.

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:38 am

These two look so happy together! beatingheart Art and Matilda on the cover of Woman's Day this week! Will have to see what the story is inside. May just buy it on itunes. Can we upload on here if we get it as an emagazine and link to the Woman's Day website?

Woman's Day NZ
Their relationship's heating up in Rarotonga! On Art and Matilda's romantic island getaway, Woman's Day catch up with the cute couple, who are happier than ever three months after finding each other on The Bachelor New Zealand. Read more: http://bit.ly/1Gs2fhn
paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 27 10246674_10153756682302334_3055174164233083615_n
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153756682302334

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 27 ImageResizer.ashx?Image=http%3a%2f%2fd3lp4xedbqa8a5.cloudfront.net%2fs3%2fdigital-cougar-assets%2fwomans-day-nz%2f2015%2f06%2f19%2f48247%2fBachelor-Cover-Story-Issue-26-FT
We catch up with the lovebirds in paradise

After Arthur Green found love with Matilda Rice on the first ever season of The Bachelor NZ, there was only one question on everyone’s lips - was their romance real?

Happily, Art and Matilda confirm they are still together and more loved-up than ever, as Woman’s Day catches up with the pair on holiday in sunny Rarotonga.

For eight blissful days, the couple have been making the most of their time away from the spotlight in a plush private resort. It’s the longest amount of uninterrupted time they’ve had together to date, but the experience has only brought Art and Matilda closer.

“The best thing about our relationship now is we don’t feel like that couple from that TV show any more,” says Art, 27.

“I feel like I know the real Mattie now and she knows the real me, and weirdly, it feels like we’ve known each other forever.”

Now, with their three-month anniversary coming up in July, the lovebirds have settled into life together and are busy planning even more romantic getaways for the future. And while there are still a persistent few who question their status as a couple, Matilda says the two are "so happy together" they have no problem brushing it off.
http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/celebrity-news/2015/6/art-and-matildas-romantic-escape

:sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:27 am

Great spotting AAL! I'll get a copy over the next few days and report back. There's also a lovely new photo of the two of them on Matilda's Instagram.

I have nearly finished watching Juan pablos season and the current Bachelorette and to be honest have not been that impressed with either. I think the love story of Art and Matilda has spoiled me and set a very high standard of a sweet and perfect romance.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:31 am

Bringing it over Katiebelle  bestbud! Gorgeous photo. And ITA, Art and Matilda have set a high standard. My favorite couple ever.  cloud nine

@matootles Bliss. @art_green
paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 27 32efd8ef3d9ba6d7f2bf0bf2c03ebca1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:43 am

Thanks AAL and Katie!

Yes, if you purchase the emagazine, it can be posted here along with the link. yes

I love the "Our romantic promise". Perfect!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Glad I found this show and forum...I watched a Marathon of this show and I love loved it

I didn't see any spoilers but I was pleased that my "pick" was true...I was able to watch a real romance happen.....it was great

It actually reminded me of the early days versions of Bachelor etc...much more "real" and much less "produced"

For instance - all the women seemed to have "real" jobs - no model, actress, singer, etc

They did not do any "monkey wrench" stuff like "stalker"...."bring back a rejected woman"..."bring a new bachelorette into the mix" etc. The women were treated equally....
ie, no one woman was allowed to bring her guitar (or accordian haha)....or bring her dog or her kid or whatever.....and they did not pander to have some "off the wall" contestant ...no "vampire fangs".....no "tiara" on head....etc.

I also thought - if this show was in the US they would have bunch of lawsuits...poor Matilda broke her arm but rocked those casts.....one of the girls hurt/twisted her ankle....Natalie chipped a tooth....yikes

I do think they could do a bit less "extreme sports" next time but all in all it was a great show, and gave us a sweet real romance. Happy happy happy....wishing this beautiful couple all the best and thanks for such a great show
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Great post stillhoping and welcomebanner

It really was a great show. A real treat to watch. heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Sorry for double post... just realized that in the magazine article Art and Matilda refer to The Bachelor NZ as "that TV show" rather than "The Bachelor show". giggling

Matilda also deleted on her IG profile that she was on the Bachelor NZ show. Art has never stated that he was The Bachelor on his SM accounts.

I think these two really have just put "that tv show" behind them and living in the real world. So very refreshing. :Nod:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Great spotting AAL! I'll get a copy over the next few days and report back. There's also a lovely new photo of the two of them on Matilda's Instagram.

I have nearly finished watching Juan pablos season and the current Bachelorette and to be honest have not been that impressed with either. I think the love story of Art and Matilda has spoiled me and set a very high standard of a sweet and perfect romance.

Katiebelle, the earlier seasons had some of the charm of this show, but sadly not as much. Art was a real jewel as the lead IMO and he had mostly great girls.

The closest two USA bachelors I would rate to Art are Andrew Firestone and Charlie O'Connell. They were both sincere in their desire to really find someone and took it seriously. You might want to try to check out their seasons. I liked JPG and felt he really did care for Nikki, but if you check them out on USA version of Couples Therapy from last summer they were a mess. Chris Soules had all the heart and soul in his name and none in his actions IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sorry for double post... just realized that in the magazine article Art and Matilda refer to The Bachelor NZ as "that TV show" rather than "The Bachelor show". giggling

Matilda also deleted on her IG profile that she was on the Bachelor NZ show. Art has never stated that he was The Bachelor on his SM accounts.

I think these two really have just put "that tv show" behind them and living in the real world. So very refreshing.  :Nod:

Now THAT's refreshing!! I don't recall one contestant from the U.S version who has NOT included those credentials as part of their SM.

I wish these two lots of happiness together and I look forward to keeping up on their life outside of the show.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again