SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Oh wow, that's awful. Wish her a speedy recovery.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by stuckinsc Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Hope all goes well with her surgery. Glad to see these two still going strong. They do remind me so much of T&J. They not only love each other, they genuinely like each other. These best kind of relationship.

This song makes me think of them whenever it comes up on my iPod.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Aww....sending good thoughts and get better fast all the way from Florida

Sweet girl...I felt so sorry seeing her with that cast on even at the wonderful finale

Off topic rant - I am not athletic and I would have done horribly at some of the stuff they make them do on these shows....I am not a daredevil,not now and not even when I was 22 or 24 LOL. I think they should stop the extreme stuff before someone gets hurt
If bungee jumping is a way to prove love count me out
and no way would I wrassle with a pig or a goat
what does that have to do with building a relationship?

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:55 pm

I recall Art saying that his whole experience on the show would be over if Matilda left b/c she broke her arm and how scared he was.
And now he is still there for Matilda and by her side on that hospital bed.
That's what makes them so real and genuine to me - always by each other's side.
My favourite couple, ever!  cloud nine  heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:01 am

stuckinsc wrote:Hope all goes well with her surgery.  Glad to see these two still going strong.  They do remind me so much of T&J.  They not only love each other, they genuinely like each other.  These best kind of relationship.

stuckinsc....nice to see you back. Hope the defense of your thesis went well. That's a cool song, thanks for sharing...and yay to marthur to keeping their love going strong.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:05 am

mercieme wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Hope all goes well with her surgery.  Glad to see these two still going strong.  They do remind me so much of T&J.  They not only love each other, they genuinely like each other.  These best kind of relationship.

stuckinsc....nice to see you back. Hope the defense of your thesis went well. That's a cool song, thanks for sharing...and yay to marthur to keeping their love going strong.

Long awful summer with three delays to defense. Dissertation just went in yesterday, defense is on October 21st. Nervous, but ready. I do okay with the talking.

I love the song.

I liked that we saw these two fall in like before love. That is what the bachelor fails at so many times, they don't really like or know each other before the "love". Matilda made sure that Art saw the real her, he was going to like her for her. Turns out Art is a really smart guy and not only liked but now loves what he saw. These two are so wonderful.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:11 am

This song makes me think of them whenever it comes up on my iPod.
 Stuck!! Missed you!! bestbud! Hope everything is amazing with your defense/dissertation.  yes

Aww.. loving the song, Stuck!  hearthumbsup It almost sounds like Art singing.  giggling

And you are so correct... these two love each other and genuinely like each other which is the best kind of relationship and the most important part too.   :Nod:

These two always bring a smile to my face. They exude happiness and positivity   cloud nine heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Art is going to be in a boxing event for charity.  yes
They have done a lot of charity events now.
Very caring couple who like to give back.
They are a credit to their families and country.
Love them.  beatingheart

(I love how these two do things together and spend so much of their time with each other.
Too cute about Matilda taking boxing lessons too giggling )

EXCLUSIVE: Arthur Green, star of The Bachelor NZ, will take on former All Black Zac Guildford in the boxing ring for December’s charity Fight for Life event in Hamilton, and he admits: “I’m pretty scared”.

Green sat down for an exclusive interview with SCOUT and revealed he finds the former All Black bad boy “very intimidating”.

“I don’t know Zac. We haven’t met, but I think it will be pretty scary going up against him in the ring. He’s an athlete, you know, and he’s tough and fit, and I suspect he’ll be a natural when it comes to boxing. He’s probably had some practice. A lot of those rugby stars are good boxers,” Green said.

The bout will be fought over three two-minute rounds. The 27-year-old businessman and Bachelor heart-throb is getting boxing tutoring from famed boxing trainer Monty Betham.

“Monty and I are starting off very slowly. Nothing too rigorous. I need to get my head around the basics of boxing first and learn the techniques.”

Luckily he’s getting support from home – of sorts.

“Maddy [Matilda Rice, Art’s girlfriend and the bachelorette winner] has started boxing too. She’s training at Boxing Alley as well. We’re both in the boxing zone. She’s got a bloody good jab!” he laughed.

Will they spar together? “No!”

Rice, Green says, will be leading the cheer squad. “She’s been really amazing and supportive so far. When I get frazzled, Maddy’s encouraging and I know she’ll be yelling from my corner on the night.”

http://www.scout.co.nz/Zac-Guildford-in-biffo-with-Bachelor-Art-Green/tabid/511/articleID/5573/

Yes they have done quite a bit for charity over the last six months. They have just come back from a weekend in Wellington where they played in a charity netball game on opposing teams. Plus he also grew his beard and dyed it red as well as backflip ping into a freezing lake in Queenstown in the middle of winter! Oh and don't forget their mini golf game that raised funds for his cousin to go to the world champs.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:40 pm

They are really so giving and generous and doing good for those around them. Love it @katiebelle. beatingheart

I would have loved to see these two play Netball!!  :cutesmile!:
They are so much fun!

Throwback to last weekend when I schooled @art_green at #bringittocolombo NB: that may be a lie. by @matootles

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:44 pm

awwww Love this one that Art posted on his IG. He reminds me so much of Gilbert Blythe. That hair and that cheeky grin. So cute!

Who did it better, @matootles or @dan_aux ? Bit of fun in the @georgefmnz studio today. by @art_green

https://instagram.com/p/7w-aWzxLnZ/?taken-by=art_green
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:01 am

More on Art boxing for charity.

Art Green to box former #allblacks @zacguildford11 at Fight For Life http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/72018301/bachelor-star-art-green-to-box-former-all-black-zac-guildford-at-fight-for-life
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 37 CO_bF4dU8AAMc8T
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:28 am

Did a little stalking of Matilda's twitter. Came across this...

enza ‏@enzaesposito Sep 13
@MatildaRice how come we never see you and Art together in pics?

Matilda's response:

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Screen%20shot%202015-09-19%20at%2011.23.17%20AM

enza ‏@enzaesposito Sep 14
@MatildaRice omg I love it!

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 37 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again